@RealSurgerymax can you run some dating apps experiments for us...

L

lookmaxxer998

Iron
@RealSurgerymax
You say you can't show patient pictures due to privacy reasons, which is understandable. I'm interested in knowing what effect the surgeries you do actually has on perceived genetic quality and dating success. I'm not gonna cite the literature but a general consensus is that asking women anything about rating a man's looks is useless, watching their observed behaviour gives you the real answers. What I want to know is the multiplier for the number of likes. E.g. some people have ran threads on how much difference a hair transplant made to their dating life on .is before. And found out it can increase their likes/match rate by 3 times. Is it possible for you to ask your patients (maybe if you can afford it by giving them a small discount) to see if surgery makes an impactful difference? Perhaps you can also use this as a promotion for your services since patient identity stays anonymous and if they run the experiments in two similarly sized cities, it shouldn't seem strange. Ofc, some may not wish to do it, but even if 1 or 2 do, it will give the first real results hardmaxxing can have. Have searched a lot in the journals, but no one have studies like this.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bros tryna give him homework lol

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, ihatewhiterose, rolloftape and 2 others
Sure thing! How about this: Why not take it to the next level and create a high-stakes reality show where you track the dating success of patients before and after their surgeries? Think "Extreme Makeover: Dating Edition" 🎬✨, where contestants undergo every possible enhancement, from jaw implants to hair transplants 💉💇‍♂️, and then continue to track their real-world dating success ❤️📈. It could be the ultimate way to showcase the impact of cosmetic procedures, while also serving as a fantastic advertisement for surgical teams 👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️. Imagine the buzz—viewers glued to their screens, eagerly watching how each transformation plays out in the dating world, with a behind-the-scenes look at the expertise of the surgeons making it all possible! 🌟👀

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: geenk worg, LuckyBeast and truthhurts
Sure thing! How about this: Why not take it to the next level and create a high-stakes reality show where you track the dating success of patients before and after their surgeries? Think "Extreme Makeover: Dating Edition" 🎬✨, where contestants undergo every possible enhancement, from jaw implants to hair transplants 💉💇‍♂️, and then continue to track their real-world dating success ❤️📈. It could be the ultimate way to showcase the impact of cosmetic procedures, while also serving as a fantastic advertisement for surgical teams👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️. Imagine the buzz—viewers glued to their screens, eagerly watching how each transformation plays out in the dating world, with a behind-the-scenes look at the expertise of the surgeons making it all possible! 🌟👀
You may see it as cringe, but a lot of people aren't convinced that a few mm difference can genuinely change their lives and this could be a stepping stone for them to improve their lives.

• JFL
but a lot of people aren't convinced that a few mm difference
good, their loss also none of these people you're talking about would be willing to share their b/a's to the public

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, ihatewhiterose, truthhurts and 1 other person
You may see it as cringe, but a lot of people aren't convinced that a few mm difference can genuinely change their lives and this could be a stepping stone for them to improve their lives.
Would you share your before/afters? Also if you're not convinced then don't get it. There're many people lined up

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
good, their loss also none of these people you're talking about would be willing to share their b/a's to the public
Yea, that's my point. No one wants to be in the public eye- hence the experiments are run privately, IF the patients wish to. Besides, not everyone has read up on genetic determinism, importance of looks, evolution, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Would you share your before/afters? Also if you're not convinced then don't get it. There're many people lined up
Ok, it feels like no one is even reading my post. The whole idea is that you do the experiments privately and just note the results. WITHOUT sharing your pictures.

• +1
And I am personally convinced, a lot of the people I have rated aren't. It would be good for them to see the light.

• +1
Yea, that's my point. No one wants to be in the public eye- hence the experiments are run privately, IF the patients wish to. Besides, not everyone has read up on genetic determinism, importance of looks, evolution, etc.
if u're a serious candidate you'll see his b/a's he literally said it again on his last post

• +1
if u're a serious candidate you'll see his b/a's he literally said it again on his last post
Ok, istg idk if you're trolling on purpose or what. The aim of the study is to measure the IMPACT of surgery. Is the surgery improving perceived attractiveness in a statistically significant way. I don't really care about what someone looks before and after- I have already seen a lot of those in craniofacial surgery textbooks.

This cannot be accurately assessed by me or you or anyone else on the forum. Since evidence (OK cupid data) plus a bunch of other studies show that women, in general, are harsher at rating looks- non-normal facial rating distribution.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Ok, istg idk if you're trolling on purpose or what. The aim of the study is to measure the IMPACT of surgery. Is the surgery improving perceived attractiveness in a statistically significant way. I don't really care about what someone looks before and after- I have already seen a lot of those in craniofacial surgery textbooks.

This cannot be accurately assessed by me or you or anyone else on the forum. Since evidence (OK cupid data) plus a bunch of other studies show that women, in general, are harsher at rating looks- non-normal facial rating distribution.
fund the study then :lul: