@RealSurgerymax Why did your opinion on LL change?

I

inferrno

Iron
I remember you saying you wouldnt recommend LL until it developed more so you told people here to wait a few years more. What changed your mind? And the clinic you recommended is kind of infamous, why do you recommend this clinic? @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, sb23 and PeakIncels
@Angutoid :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I remember you saying you wouldnt recommend LL until it developed more so you told people here to wait a few years more. What changed your mind? And the clinic you recommended is kind of infamous, why do you recommend this clinic? @RealSurgerymax
I don’t recommend it for the average person. For example 5’10 -> 6’2 is kinda ridiculous.

But if you’re gonna get it or you’re actually handicapped from being short 5’8 or less then yea I think it’s worth it

I have also never experienced the handicap of being short first hand since I’m 6’2

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, CristianT, lucifer6969 and 12 others
Look, the reality is that if you have chad face - even at 5'6 you will have a good life. I've seen this with my own eyes.
Will your life improve after LL? Yes but ROI is too low.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SEAmaxxer, UrGirlsMcm, rooman and 8 others
I don’t recommend it for the average person. For example 5’10 -> 6’2 is kinda ridiculous.

But if you’re gonna get it or you’re actually handicapped from being short 5’8 or less then yea I think it’s worth it

I have also never experienced the handicap of being short first hand since I’m 6’2
can we consult ive been trying to reach you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, Snowskinned and RealSurgerymax
on another note, why do you support live live taller? if you had a pint of LL knowledge you would know their reputation & business model is shitty and scummy

unless your admitting giant follows a similar path

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
on another note, why do you support live live taller? if you had a pint of LL knowledge you would know their reputation & business model is shitty and scummy

cope, you're the one not knowing shit on this, was the same for giant when he was saying LLT is cope

^^

@RealSurgerymax

cope, you're the one not knowing shit on this, was the same for giant when he was saying LLT is cope
i dont know shit about LL? did you even fucking read the message, i said even a pint of knowledge in the scene

also ive been making LL threads since i fucking joined

think before you post some bullshit message shoving giants cock up your mouth

i dont know shit about LL? did you even fucking read the message, i said even a pint of knowledge in the scene

also ive been making LL threads since i fucking joined

think before you post some bullshit like this

View attachment 3200975
what? you think LLT is shit when it's not, he thought so too before

• +1
Reactions: sb23
liam did?

also... it is, you can read fates, posterman or legantcy LL journals, or even the cyborg discord server

its generally a low quality service compared to any other LL comapnies

if you're at a point where you need LL you gotta do what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, SubhumanForever, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
liam did?

also... it is, you can read fates, posterman or legantcy LL journals, or even the cyborg discord server

its generally a low quality service compared to any other LL comapnies
lol what u just cited is surface level af, i can debunk it but cba, tldr is : LLT is good cause PT center

agree

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
yeah... you need to do it with someone that isnt a ridden jew that STILL botches, at least paley is a jew with a 0% botch rate

lol what u just cited is surface level af, i can debunk it but cba, tldr is : LLT is good cause PT center
surface level? LMFAO go ask them for it, (its not on the ll forum retard)

also stop shoving liams dick in your mouth for no reason, when there is weird and dumb shit like this he needs to address it

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and Codeinlover
surface level? LMFAO go ask them for it, (its not on the ll forum retard)

also stop shoving liams dick in your mouth for no reason, when there is weird and dumb shit like this he needs to address it
are u dumb u retarded faggot, i have pms with victor egonu, that nigga doesnt know shit and u dont either obv

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
are u dumb u retarded faggot, i have pms with victor egonu, that nigga doesnt know shit and u dont either obv
oooooh wowww bro your so knowledgeable and cool (joined june 2024)

everyone knows victor is a retard, your not smart for calling him out, he pumps out shit for content

stop acting intelligent, and stop defending your fragile ego when there is actually a issue that needs to be addressed

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and Codeinlover

you are short, below 6'5 is manlet in the 2025 update boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Codeinlover and NZb6Air
oooooh wowww bro your so knowledgeable and cool (joined june 2024)

everyone knows victor is a retard, your not smart for calling him out, he pumps out shit for content

stop acting intelligent, and stop defending your fragile ego when there is actually a issue that needs to be addressed
cope, there's no issue also remove Plato avi you don't deserve his halo, it's too much for you to handle

• +1
cope, there's no issue also remove Plato avi you don't deserve his halo, it's too much for you to handle
you already said that before, calling someone a retard or saying cope does nothing lol

also "there is no issue" when most companies follow the friendship circle principle there is an issue, especially in cosmetic surgery

For example 5’10 -> 6’2 is kinda ridiculous.
'the researches estimate that each additional centimetre of height is associated with a 1.30% increase in annual income'
Obviously some of this increase is due to higher iq from better nutrition growing up, but does this not show how valuable each inch is in terms of social treatment. I believe everything should be done in one's power to find the best mate in order to ensure success of the bloodline and shieat.

you already said that before, calling someone a retard or saying cope does nothing lol

also "there is no issue" when most companies follow the friendship circle principle there is an issue, especially in cosmetic surgery
show me LLT botches that aren't made up by the chinese diffamatory account (which works for multiple surgeons but he's 2 iq he uses the same account for everything)

• +1
LL is lowkey ineffective, it takes a bunch of time to regenerate bone, and it isnt worth it if your like 5'3, if you present the issues of heightism to companies the jews will be astonished and start to invest into more effective ways of hardmaxxing with height. (holy dyslexia)

its a win win scenario tho.

show me LLT botches that aren't made up by the chinese diffamatory account (which works for multiple surgeons but he's 2 iq he uses the same account for everything)
i legit named 3 ppv diaries alone... and those 3 are from the us or canada

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
show a band and he might consider.
He's not a medical professional you're better off consulting with actual clinics or the ones he works with. He can't give any advice.

can we consult ive been trying to reach you
bump the message

He's not a medical professional you're better off consulting with actual clinics or the ones he works with. He can't give any advice.
Try to overcome the MCAT and get accepted to med school, 1st-assist in rare tertiary surgery marathons like you're a craniofacial plastic fellow, and then how about you invent some new surgeries before running your mouth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, NZb6Air and aids

Nigga had to flex on us

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Davidproton, SteveRogers and 1 other person
bump the message

Try to overcome the MCAT and get accepted to med school, 1st-assist in rare tertiary surgery marathons like you're a craniofacial plastic fellow, and then how about you invent some new surgeries before running your mouth.
I am studying for the mcat, I work with american orthopedics and gen surgeons.
your working with docs overseas and not even American ones. you ponder garbage "aesthetic" surgeries that have no functionality and barely any aesthetic result because they're memes.

Interviewer: So what made you interested in medicine?
real surgery cuck: well you see here I've helped turkroach surgeons with insecure individuals/patients get orbital box osteotomies, they went from a psl of 0 to 0.1 which contributed to their SMV!!

You're not a med student in the states let alone a qualified clinician

what about 6`1 -> 6`3? Is it worth it?

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
bump the message

can you please answer my question?

can you please answer my question?

I haven’t seen any major complications from them yet except one nail infection. With as many leg lengthening surgeries as they do a few complications can’t be held against anyone. It’s surgery and leg lengthening at that… ofc there’s gonna be complications.

If you know of several others you can show me.

I know people who went to them and got good results and they have a great rehab facility and protocol making people stay and do intensive rehab for months after.

Someone else in this thread said something about paley having 0 complications - LMAO. Paley himself wouldn’t try to hide there’s been complications. He’s open about the fact some patients have needed to go to ICU after surgery from fat embolism. It’s not his fault or anything but it’s such a delusional fantasy this forum has to ever find a god surgeon with 0 complication rate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I haven’t seen any major complications from them yet except one nail infection. With as many leg lengthening surgeries as they do a few complications can’t be held against anyone. It’s surgery and leg lengthening at that… ofc there’s gonna be complications.

If you know of several others you can show me.

I know people who went to them and got good results and they have a great rehab facility and protocol making people stay and do intensive rehab for months after.

Someone else in this thread said something about palsy having 0 complications - LMAO.
botching isnt the one side of them, they also accept retarded overlengthening's

(and for botching there are ppv journals that people have)

i really really really hope its just a lack of knowledge around them, than the representation as a association

if your perspective is that you have not seen anything shitty than there isnt anything wrong with that, but if you were aware of their bad doings well then yk

Someone else in this thread said something about paley having 0 complications - LMAO. Paley himself wouldn’t try to hide there’s been complications. He’s open about the fact some patients have needed to go to ICU after surgery from fat embolism. It’s not his fault or anything but it’s such a delusional fantasy this forum has to ever find a god surgeon with 0 complication rate.
i agree but as jewish as he is, he is objectively the gold standard, no surgeon can have 0 complication rate (also fat embo's are something no doctor can prevent)

botching isnt the one side of them, they also accept retarded overlengthening's

(and for botching there are ppv journals that people have)

i really really really hope its just a lack of knowledge around them, than the representation as a association

if your perspective is that you have not seen anything shitty than there isnt anything wrong with that, but if you were aware of their bad doings well then yk

i agree but as jewish as he is, he is objectively the gold standard, no surgeon can have 0 complication rate (also fat embo's are something no doctor can prevent)
Pay per view ?

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Pay per view ?
no its just a journal format, although they arent public journals (you need to request) they do provide proof of surgery

the 3 people are either from the us or canada

no its just a journal format, although they arent public journals (you need to request) they do provide proof of surgery

the 3 people are either from the us or canada
Unless they got amputations or died 3 people isn’t a big deal out of over a hundred cases. Leg lengthening is no joke.

Unless they got amputations or died 3 people isn’t a big deal out of over a hundred cases. Leg lengthening is no joke.
right, not that i really care im 6'4 but i was just more worried about your association since well association principle is real in companies

anyway thanks for clearing it up, idk if im allowed to ask but what is giants botch rate? im guessing your not going to answer but im assuming its low

also couldn't a rich guy just avoid botches in general?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and Roge
right, not that i really care im 6'4 but i was just more worried about your association since well association principle is real in companies
I have no idea what that is
anyway thanks for clearing it up, idk if im allowed to ask but what is giants botch rate? im guessing your not going to answer but im assuming its low
Botch and complications are different things. Botch is not following the protocols and messing up because of that. Complications are doing everything you’re supposed to and something still goes wrong.

The medical complication rate is the same as anywhere else and I work with surgeons in USA, EU, and Istanbul. One in the USA is an Ivy League surgeon and program director of the craniofacial service. Complications still happen there… Nothing to hide or be shamed for.

The aesthetics are the part I’m mostly responsible for. The aesthetic revision rate is much lower than usual but I’ve had a few cases I had to revise, usually just one thing out of many implants (not all or most of them) and one that just had his stuff removed. Out of over 100 cases and hundreds of individual implants.

also couldn't a rich guy just avoid botches in general?
Again you are using complication and botch as synonyms.

No you can’t just pay to reduce a 1-2% infection risk to 0%.

But you can pay more experienced people to reduce your risk. Which is the whole concept of giant hyper focus on detail with planning, design, new and exclusive features on implants, guides and plates to increase accuracy even more, modifying surgeries etc.

All that won’t guarantee it all goes perfectly.

DF3B6CE7 342E 4652 BD94 66E1308E0B37

To expect even one of these types of surgeries go perfectly before Giant was a delusion of grandeur.

“Just get OBO and Tripods and make sure it’s custom and modified so you don’t need craniotomy and get Infraorbital and malar implants at the same time and add in skull implants and make sure all the plates and guides are used perfectly and each and every one of the 20 individual implants fit together perfectly without any misplacement and don’t have any complications theory.”

We did it but 100% of cases won’t go like that. No one else has pulled that off even once. The possibility didn’t even exist before and that’s what you can buy.

• +1
Reactions: darkromantica, marigold, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I have no idea what that is
who you associate with is who you are, just how retarded people are friends with retarded people

that generally follows with companies unless some manipulation i guess

Botch and complications are different things. Botch is not following the protocols and messing up because of that. Complications are doing everything you’re supposed to and something still goes wrong.

The medical complication rate is the same as anywhere else and I work with surgeons in USA, EU, and Istanbul. One in the USA is an Ivy League surgeon and program director of the craniofacial service. Complications still happen there… Nothing to hide or be shamed for.

The aesthetics are the part I’m mostly responsible for. The aesthetic revision rate is much lower than usual but I’ve had a few cases I had to revise, usually just one thing out of many implants (not all or most of them) and one that just had his stuff removed. Out of over 100 cases and hundreds of individual implants.
ya aesthetics wise, i guess i forgot to define that, can you revise every surgery for aesthetics fixing?

“Just get OBO and Tripods and make sure it’s custom and modified so you don’t need craniotomy and get Infraorbital and malar implants at the same time and add in skull implants and make sure all the plates and guides are used perfectly and each and every one of the 20 individual implants fit together perfectly without any misplacement and don’t have any complications theory.”

We did it but 100% of cases won’t go like that. No one else has pulled that off even once. The possibility didn’t even exist before and that’s what you can buy.
im curious about this, how much surgeries can you even do before you look like a lab experiment?

most people here are trying to get 8+ (that are quite "extreme") and i just dont think thats going to happen cause well what are the chances you will

1: look canny
2: it goes well (assuming its spaced between 1-2 surgeries, or hell even a aio)
3: money, only a few can afford it

brain nourishment :aheago:

...:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Look, the reality is that if you have chad face - even at 5'6 you will have a good life. I've seen this with my own eyes.
Will your life improve after LL? Yes but ROI is too low.
Yes. Height is indeed very important but Face> height. A 5’9 chad will win over a 6’3 MTN

But a 5’9 chad would probably lose to a 6”4 chadlite or even HtN