(Realtalk) It's impossible to live comfortably if you're ashamed of your looks

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
If you hate the way you look, you will suffer, no matter how much positive feedback you get from others or how successful your sex/dating/social life is. Looksmaxing only to increase your appeal to women or following stupid trends to increase your chances of getting laid is pointless imo. Imagine caring more about an irrelevant female's opinion about you than your own, the person you're stuck with for the rest of your life. I say irrelevant because you wouldn't give a damn if you weren't so desperate for sex or - even worse - validation. What's another person's validation worth if you can't value yourself in the first place because deep down, you dislike the way you look/talk/act/whatever? If your actions are aimed to satisfy others' expectations instead of your own, your self esteem will be dependent on other people's approval indefinitely, as long as you yourself are not content with the way you are.

On the other hand, if you were happy with your looks (and other characteristics), you could be authentic, actually be yourself and content with your life even if your social/sex life was bland. Your inhibitions would dissolve naturally and your baseline stress levels would drop significantly. You'd stop being so autistic and be able to live to your full potential.

So, when planning for your surgeries, don't ask yourself "do women like this jaw shape?". Ask yourself "do I like this jaw shape?" And, more importantly, "what do I NOT like about my face?" Fix the flaws that bother you the most first. You want to improve your life, not her's or his and the only way to achieve that is to do everything that's necessary to make you like yourself better.

Tl;dr: imo, your quality of life does not depend on external validation, your laycount or the number of friends you have but primarily on how you perceive yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mecmec, Preoximerianas, Justttt and 48 others
when in doubt ask yourself "would I fuck me?"
if the answer is yes you know you have achieved absolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Bobelbrah, LooksJourney and 9 others
die trying to get 8%bf or kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 8090 and Deleted member 2403
On the other hand, if you were happy with your looks (and other characteristics), you could be authentic, actually be yourself and content with your life even if your social/sex life was bland. Your inhibitions would dissolve naturally and your baseline stress levels would drop significantly. You'd stop being so autistic and be able to live to your full potential.
Before learning about the blackpill I actually thought I was looking pretty good, I had a very high opinion of myself, but it still didn't make any difference, I was rejected left and right by girls, I thought that they were simply too dumb and unable to appreciate what an awesome person I am.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, hennypapi, Sanguinius and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 13994, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 13994, Yerico7 and 2 others
True. I always feel the need to squint a little in the mirror, even when I am all alone.
The other day when I saw my real image, I noticed some asymmetry & since then I've been trying to adjust my mouth to my RHS accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 2729 and Bewusst
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
True. I always feel the need to squint a little in the mirror, even when I am all alone.
The other day when I saw my real image, I noticed some asymmetry & since then I've been trying to adjust my mouth to my RHS accordingly.
I can’t stand my eyebrows. I also always adjust my expression when looking in the mirror and brush them into shape. I need browplasty asap and the doc better does a hell of a job or I don’t know what I’m gonna do besides shaving them off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and ifyouwannabemylover
this thread man, this is one of the best i've saw in this forum for months, i know i can get bitches but i feel uncomfortamble in this body and feel like i disrespect the person not lookmaxxed to my max (softmaxxed)... softmaxx asap and fuck it

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, thecel, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Very HQ post.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Bewusst
this thread man, this is one of the best i've saw in this forum for months, i know i can get bitches but i feel uncomfortamble in this body and feel like i disrespect the person not lookmaxxed to my max (softmaxxed)... softmaxx asap and fuck it
You're lucky if all you need is softmaxing. I need several surgeries and for that, I also need money. Lots of it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMaxxer and alriodai
i agree ~papabakvet

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 6273
Wrong - I always thought I was a good looking guy and usually have high confidence, and it was my personality that needed fixing. Boy was I wrong

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Bewusst and hennypapi
You're lucky if all you need is softmaxing. I need several surgeries and for that, I also need money. Lots of it
my only surgery need is undereye (i still can softmaxx by buying men concealer)

rest is softmaxxing (biggest flaw is skin (acne and bad colalgen which i will fix) and being skinny and neckcel)

WHEN U FEEL COMFORTABLE IN UR BODY AND UR FACE U DONT NEED VALIDATION FROM OTHER PEOPLE

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Bewusst
If you hate the way you look, you will suffer, no matter how much positive feedback you get from others or how successful your sex/dating/social life is. Looksmaxing only to increase your appeal to women or following stupid trends to increase your chances of getting laid is pointless imo. Imagine caring more about an irrelevant female's opinion about you than your own, the person you're stuck with for the rest of your life. I say irrelevant because you wouldn't give a damn if you weren't so desperate for sex or - even worse - validation. What's another person's validation worth if you can't value yourself in the first place because deep down, you dislike the way you look/talk/act/whatever? If your actions are aimed to satisfy others' expectations instead of your own, your self esteem will be dependent on other people's approval indefinitely, as long as you yourself are not content with the way you are.

So, when planning for your surgeries, don't ask yourself "do women like this jaw shape?". Ask yourself "do I like this jaw shape?" And, more importantly, "what do I NOT like about my face?" Fix the flaws that bother you the most first. You want to improve your life, not her's or his and the only way to achieve that is to do everything that's necessary to make you like yourself better.

Tl;dr: imo, your quality of life does not depend on external validation, your laycount or the number of friends you have but primarily on how you perceive yourself.
very very very based post
if i always followed this advice in my life than most of my problems could have been avoided

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Wrong - I always thought I was a good looking guy and usually have high confidence, and it was my personality that needed fixing. Boy was I wrong
As I said, other characteristics aside from looks also matter. Whatever it is about you you're not happy with, you have to fix it or it'll keep haunting you until you do

so legit thread, read every word.
I need to fix the downward growth of my jaw, just that. This shit fucks me physically and mentally.
Thank god it's my only fault.

ive never seen a bigger cope, in fact, i think this may be a giga colossal cope

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie

Yep the red pill and the black pill have enlightened quite a few people up to what is closest to the true reality when it comes to this stuff.

Agree 100%, if you don't authentically perceive yourself as at least a 7/10/decent-looking you will inevitable suffer directly and indirectly. Failos are the worst for the mind of a self-aware person.

Honestly this whole "incel" movement and obsession with sex was not what I was expecting when first finding this forum. I thought it was about guys like me that were insecure and not content with their looks and had certain aspects that they wanted to fix.
When you look in the mirror and it leaves you with feeling of unease and insecureness where you rather skip school, not go to the party your invited to or cancel other social events or just want to stay invisible among others and avoid being in the spotlight because of it, then that's what's really handicaps you and holds you back from reaching your full potential in every single aspect of life

It may seem kind of weird to some, but for example most of the time at home I wear my airmax with insoles or thick boots or at least slippers because it just feels better to be and look slightly taller, even though there's basically no one around me.

It's quite paradoxic that once you look good and feel good about yourself internally to the point where you don't even care about external validation, that's when you will also actually get validated the most from others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Bewusst, Deleted member 13335 and 5 others
This thread describes perfectly my life situation. It’s not even about how other treat you but just how you feel comfortable.
For example if I could look like any person I want I wouldn’t choose the person who has the most appeal but the person I would just personally prefer to look like

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Bewusst, meecho738 and 2 others
Good thread, i just want to be comfortable with myself

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Bewusst and germanlooks
Bump cuz good thread.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I don’t grt it, isn’t our worth valued/derived by how others treat you? That’s the essence of blackpill lol

@Thompsonz @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Man in the glass

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper