Reason why .me is shit forum. Greycels and lurkers read that

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Braggin, larping and frauding. Many gl guys, legit gl guys but mentaly ill, seeking fr validation irl. I wont mention who is that, you all know. Guys like @PrettyBoyMaxxing, gl but not narcy counts are minority. Some of those ''gl'' dudes are not even gl irl but super frauded. Theres not many people who post first made shit selfie. Instead they fraud and then call themselfes gods. Some people even morph their pics jfl

This forum change people, it changed me, it change other people to, but in different directions. I got defeatist mentality, other people become narcy counts. Some of dudes were nice, then become ultra narcy cunts who call themselfes demigods. Even some people who joined here, joined just to larp and get validation.

You see, this forum can help you and after that you wll leave. This forum can become part of your life and you will never leave. For other people it become their life and all that matters, is mogging HERE, on internet forum.

Im not attacking anybody, but the truth is, its not just looksmaxing forum, its mogging forum for narcy cunts too... , never forget that and avoid even getting into discusiion with them, all you will see is ''i mog you subhuman shit''. Dont belive their words too, select people that you trust.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hightwolf, paranakee, Virgincel and 42 others
I read all of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
giphy.gif

Excellent analysis Pietro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 15 others
FB IMG 1585502286226

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Every single word was read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 1 other person
Braggin, larping and frauding. Many gl guys, legit gl guys but mentaly ill, seeking fr validation irl. I wont mention who is that, you all know. Guys like @PrettyBoyMaxxing, gl but not narcy counts are minority. Some of those ''gl'' dudes are not even gl irl but super frauded. Theres not many people who post first made shit selfie. Instead they fraud and then call themselfes gods. Some people even morph their pics jfl

This forum change people, it changed me, it change other people to, but in different directions. I got defeatist mentality, other people become narcy counts. Some of dudes were nice, then become ultra narcy cunts who call themselfes demigods. Even some people who joined here, joined just to larp and get validation.

You see, this forum can help you and after that you wll leave. This forum can become part of your life and you will never leave. For other people it become their life and all that matters, is mogging HERE, on internet forum.

Im not attacking anybody, but the truth is, its not just looksmaxing forum, its mogging forum for narcy cunts too... , never forget that and avoid even getting into discusiion with them, all you will see is ''i mog you subhuman shit''. Dont belive their words too, select people that you trust.
Arvid mogs, Your talking about @Lucianga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and 2 others

Yeah but youll have greycels come in here and post a friendly thread of themselves asking to be rated and they get bashed and trolled. Makes them not wanna stay here and scares em away.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 6 others
yeah all facts

also there is a huge trend of overrating users here, like rating legit 7 PSL etc. , please stop it lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, TheAscendedOne and 7 others

@PrettyBoyMaxxing looks like horse poop. 4 PSL kid, mogged by real pretty boy @Alarico8 @Sikkunt23 and even @Pietrosiek mogs the ugly fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, LordGodcat and 3 others
yeah all facts

also there is a huge trend of overrating users here, like rating legit 7 PSL etc. , please stop it lol.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing looks like horse poop. 4 PSL kid, mogged by real pretty boy @Alarico8 @Sikkunt23 and even @Pietrosiek mogs the ugly fag
i don't know who you are tbh, but from your posts, you seems pretty well fitting your nick name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 7 others
I hope I will visit your slavic country someday. Friends have a lot of kind words about it.

• +1
i think maybe you're just taking everything posted here to heart and too seriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 2 others
Not true. Most ppl are ugly and never post themself. Legit 5 ppl or so posting themselves everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and 9 others
i think maybe you're just taking everything posted here to heart and too seriously
bro i've legit talked to a perfect girl, not degenerate and anything. Too bad i'm looking for only a virgin one.

• +1
  • Love it
This forum is worse than drugs. I never tried drugs but I'm sure it's worse than drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
dude, you could say that about everything. You can say about everything that its just a joke. Some dudes are trollingh but some are not.

hes really gl, one of best looking dudes, mogs most of ''slayers'' here who brag and rate themselfes as 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 3 others
bro i've legit talked to a perfect girl, not degenerate and anything. Too bad i'm looking for only a virgin one.

im with you there. no point in marrying a non virgin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 4 others
The good ones reserve themselves for Chaddam

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 5 others

I feel very concerned JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Cope, @PrettyBoyMaxxing in motion looks 5.5-6 PSL unironically I can atest for him. He is also one of the most humble users here, BY FAR. Keep crying for him. You assume he looks like shit because you saw one screenshot in a blurry frame from a video a long time ago.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Almu and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Yeah but youll have greycels come in here and post a friendly thread of themselves asking to be rated and they get bashed and trolled. Makes them not wanna stay here and scares em away.
True this site is WAAAY to biased for realistic ratings etc. Even if i were to mog by 4 psl points i still probably wouldn't win the moggingbattle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Almu
yeah all facts

Actually, it's a little more complicated than that, some people will be humble and will get bullied around and get a lower rating than their actual rating, others will be very nice to users and try to squeeze out an inflated rating, there's a variety of other reasons I'm forgetting at the moment but there is a lot of Underrating AND overrating on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, CursedOne and 4 others
Yes can't stand the chads

• +1
Actually, it's a little more complicated than that, some people will be humble and will get bullied around and get a lower rating than their actual rating, others will be very nice to users and try to squeeze out an inflated rating, there's a variety of other reasons I'm forgetting at the moment but there is a lot of Underrating AND overrating on here.
All these "chads " from here always showed their frauded pics.No one show a bad selfie tbh.I did tho

• +1
All these "chads " from here always showed their frauded pics.No one show a bad selfie tbh.I did tho
I showed a shitty video in motion and tanked my rating forever :cry:

I can send u vid if u want

• +1
good thread tbh

• +1
narcissism is high T trait and healthy to have

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22, Almu and 1 other person
Narcissism is more like a high e trait jfl, why do u think foids are more entitled and have higher standards than men jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Almu and Deleted member 2846
it’s actually an estrogenic trait to have bc you throw tantrums when you don’t get your way, lash out of people disagree, feel entitled, and constantly need attention and to be validated. i cannot think of a more “female” disorder (expect being a histrionic, maybe) than being a narcissist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27, BigBoy and 4 others
Narcissists have very low self esteem and can't form healthy relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Almu
I have to admit I came here for a self esteem boost and validation
Stayed because of the friends I made along the way
Screenshot 2020 03 22 at 223106

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy, Almu and 1 other person
this is the most coherent thing you've ever written

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
it’s actually an estrogenic trait to have bc you throw tantrums when you don’t get your way, lash out of people disagree, feel entitled, and constantly need attention and to be validated. i cannot think of a more “female” disorder (expect being a histrionic, maybe) than being a narcissist.
Narcissism is more like a high e trait jfl, why do u think foids are more entitled and have higher standards than men jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and Almu
still doesn’t change the fact that narcissists act estrogenic and were abused as children and turning into a narcissist is their brains way of handling the immense emotion pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Pietrosiek
still doesn’t change the fact that narcissists act estrogenic and were abused as children and turning into a narcissist is their brains way of handling the immense emotion pain.
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i dont hate you as much as other chads becouse you dont brag and youre looksmaxing so i respect you
you and lord are only cool tribe dudes, other members are cunts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 2846
i dont hate you as much as other chads becouse you dont brag and youre looksmaxing so i respect you

you and lord are only cool tribe dudes, other members are cunts
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Edit: never mind lmao, lowiqcel out.

Last edited:
  • +1
I showed a shitty video in motion and tanked my rating forever :cry:

I can send u vid if u want
Id love to see that video. But I personally would vote you 8,5/10 (yeah I use my own system). You are one of the best looking user here.

• +1
Id love to see that video. But I personally would vote you 8,5/10 (yeah I use my own system). You are one of the best looking user here.
Mirin' /10 system (but idk if ur using 10/10 as unachievable perfect face or achievable), I might just start using decile/irl rating again, getting sick of PSL BS.

• +1