Bcs u ugly hahhah

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Tabula Rasa, ey88 and 15 others
also autistic

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and CopiumX
i can't hold a converstion anymore and trying to talk to any women gets me horny (even grannies)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureZenith, courtcase75, irkkedmulatto and 3 others
If your ugly just be low inhib

I’ve seen literal subhumans on college campuses slay bc of it

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, vampmaxxer and nathan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and CopiumX
nah majority of people here are voluntarily celibate from a lack of trying. They expect women to approach them, even though that only happens if you're htn-chad. The people who say they can't talk to women they have a screwed mindset. The reason they can't talk to women is because they subconsciously have an idea that the conversation is either gonna end up in sex or end up in them being friendzoned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, certifiedeskimo and vampmaxxer
nah majority of people here are voluntarily celibate from a lack of trying. They expect women to approach them, even though that only happens if you're htn-chad. The people who say they can't talk to women they have a screwed mindset. The reason they can't talk to women is because they subconsciously have an idea that the conversation is either gonna end up in sex or end up in them being friendzoned.
a lot of guys here are very socially awkward so they live in hopes one day a woman will approach first. Tbh i think only high htn-cl gets approached or women make it rly obvious they have interest in the guy so he approaches

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and notsocommonthumb
a lot of guys here are very socially awkward so they live in hopes one day a woman will approach first. Tbh i think only high htn-cl gets approached or women make it rly obvious they have interest in the guy so he approaches
i also don't go to social shit, so how tf is a women ever gonna pick me up even if they did like me. Holy fuck im coooked

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
i also don't go to social shit, so how tf is a women ever gonna pick me up even if they did like me. Holy fuck im coooked
get surgery and ascend and start walking around ur city. Go to social places and hopefully one day bhai a stacy comes up to u and asks for ur digits

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yea thats a big problem for alot of guys here. Only 35% of teens have been in a relationship, majority of teens just get laid at parties and concerts where the girls are drunk and the guys get more confident due to alcohol.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, vampmaxxer and certifiedeskimo
get surgery and ascend and start walking around ur city. Go to social places and hopefully one day bhai a stacy comes up to u and asks for ur digits
or i could learn to not be a pussy

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Yea thats a big problem for alot of guys here. Only 35% of teens have been in a relationship, majority of teens just get laid at parties and concerts where the girls are drunk and the guys get more confident due to alcohol.
very brutal times, my peers have lost their virginites while im a khhv incel

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and nathan
Now you know me better I guess. What's your ultimate assessment bro?

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and nathan
or i could learn to not be a pussy
am i cooked if a girl once looked at me with the most disgust i have ever seen in my life and then a month later asked me if im gay:cry::cry::cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and nathan
am i cooked if a girl once looked at me with the most disgust i have ever seen in my life and then a month later asked me if im gay:cry::cry::cry:
brutal, she wants you as gay freind

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, certifiedeskimo and notsocommonthumb
Im HTN mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
ur cooked if u use the phrase am i cooked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616 and certifiedeskimo
Now you know me better I guess. What's your ultimate assessment bro?
Oops... I wanted to DM this to @Gaygymmaxx, but chose the wrong tab

• JFL
im not ugly ngl

• +1
Oops... I wanted to DM this to @Gaygymmaxx, but chose the wrong tab
pov @Gaygymmaxx rn:
0deb77232ee64a5bdff505ff690907f7 2670811107

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Gaygymmaxx and Averagecel
I've been summoned!!

do one of you happen to want you fortunes told ? :feelsmage:
Okay. Did i today have bad Luck or good Luck. Tell me and if ur right u get 5 schmekles
9 oktober

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and vampmaxxer
im 5'7, thoughts on this?
5'7 is the height between turbomanlet and manlet, tbh u could fraud 5'9 with this. U def wont slay at places like clubs/parties ect, but if ur face is good u can get some girls

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Okay. Did i today have bad Luck or good Luck. Tell me and if ur right u get 5 schmekles
9 oktober
Oh well that's easy

9s are drug addict mastuberbators!

The world hates you!!

So if you have a question about your luck, then I can assume you had distinct luck

and you... are never lucky! Hahaha!

Probably fell down in a pile of dogshit!!

• JFL
Oh well that's easy

9s are drug addict mastuberbators!

The world hates you!!

So if you have a question about your luck, then I can assume you had distinct luck

and you... are never lucky! Hahaha!

Probably fell down in a pile of dogshit!!
THATS BULLSHIT AHAHAHAHA I HAD THE BEST LUCK TODAY. My Day started like shit but afterwards it became beter....
And the world hates me? How so

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
THATS BULLSHIT AHAHAHAHA I HAD THE BEST LUCK TODAY. My Day started like shit but afterwards it became beter....
And the world hates me? How so
I didn't even do the math tbh

You usually have bad luck no?

11 november 2005
You have always been extremely strange an non NT

From birth

Act and look weird and you are stared at, but not too bad looking

Autism is off the charts! Highest I've ever seen 100/100! Record high numbers!!

This year been more talkative though and started to make some friends

Last year one of them died. Or tragic year generally.

• JFL
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
I didn't even do the math tbh

You usually have bad luck no?
hmmmm..
Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. My luck comes in phases. I can be full on grindmode. Feeling great and amazing in one year. Then the other year i can have bad luck, bad discipline, bad diet, addictions get worse.
Last year january till august was great! No gym days missed. Nofap was surprisingly better than normal. Grades were great... and now my life is all over the fucking place. I dont know what im doing

hmmmm..
Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. My luck comes in phases. I can be full on grindmode. Feeling great and amazing in one year. Then the other year i can have bad luck, bad discipline, bad diet, addictions get worse.
Last year january till august was great! No gym days missed. Nofap was surprisingly better than normal. Grades were great... and now my life is all over the fucking place. I dont know what im doing
Your fortune was financial related though, got lucky in business?

Maybe gambling

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Your fortune was financial related though, got lucky in business?

Maybe gambling
WHat? I dont even have a job.
I got lucky today cuz my oneitis texted me hey. With THREE "Y". Like heyyy. As in i wanna fuck you.....
Not just that. I had a overall great day.

Btw. Do u think i will be rich in the future? Be brutally honest. Dont lie to me so u can.make me.feel good. The more real you are the better person you are

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
WHat? I dont even have a job.
I got lucky today cuz my oneitis texted me hey. With THREE "Y". Like heyyy. As in i wanna fuck you.....
Not just that. I had a overall great day.

Btw. Do u think i will be rich in the future? Be brutally honest. Dont lie to me so u can.make me.feel good. The more real you are the better person you are
My dad has similar numbers as you

Super autistic but loaded man

You got the brains for it, double autism is how I'd refer to you numerically :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop