Reason why you don't see Chad working service jobs

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Of course, just seeing very gl people is rare but when you see them, you basically never see them working service jobs

That's because they not only improve their looks, they try to improve and succeed in every area of their life

Doesn't matter if it's looks, career, education or social life, they strive to be better at everything

That or they made a TikTok and post thirst traps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, SurgeryEnjoyer, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Of course, just seeing very gl people is rare but when you see them, you basically never see them working service jobs

That's because they not only improve their looks, they try to improve and succeed in every area of their life

Doesn't matter if it's looks, career, education or social life, they strive to be better at everything

chad is born not made idiot

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, TheDragon, MentalistKebab and 3 others
The reason you don't is because you don't go outside. I go in public for ~30 minutes per week and know that this isn't true.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Respalier, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
most chads are bums workind dead end jobs real rich nigga are subhuman IT dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Be_ConfidentBro, Pikabro and 2 others
you just dont go outside because i walk into starbucks and see bunch of stacies and chads working as baristas, i walk into mcdonalds and see thugmaxxed tyrones and chads taking orders. i walk into the supermarket and its all softmaxxed zoomer chadlites

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, TheDragon, thereallegend and 5 others

Hikikomori spotted

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
The reason you don't is because you don't go outside. I go in public for ~30 minutes per week and know that this isn't true.
I didn't mean in public, I meant working service jobs

I'm pretty sure very gl guys you see aren't making your fries or cleaning the toilet you shit in

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
you just dont go outside because i walk into starbucks and see bunch of stacies and chads working as baristas, i walk into mcdonalds and see thugmaxxed tyrones and chads taking orders. i walk into the supermarket and its all softmaxxed zoomer chadlites
Well we obviously have different experiences

chad is born not made idiot
Fair point but even chads must put some effort in looking good (preventing hair loss, working out, being lean...)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Only swarthy ethnics work service jobs

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and BoredPrince
I didn't mean in public, I meant working service jobs

I'm pretty sure very gl guys you see aren't making your fries or cleaning the toilet you shit in
Many service jobs are public...

There’s a chad working at the local hot dog joint where I live

He makes them pretty good

Fair point but even chads must put some effort in looking good (preventing hair loss, working out, being lean...)
isnt being lean for a chad oxymoronic ?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
It's kinda rare you see chads doing lower tier jobs, their family usually just pays for their education so they never have to pack a grocery bag ever.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and BoredPrince

It's because good looking people get paid for their looks. It's because people want to impress good looking people inherently, just based on the halo effect alone. Ugly people command no such respect, so they're put in low positions where they serve their betters.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and BoredPrince
It's kinda rare you see chads doing lower tier jobs, their family usually just pays for their education so they never have to pack a grocery bag ever.
It's because good looking people get paid for their looks. It's because people want to impress good looking people inherently, just based on the halo effect alone. Ugly people command no such respect, so they're put in low positions where they serve their betters.
Both of these things play a role, especially halo effect

most chads are bums workind dead end jobs real rich nigga are subhuman IT dudes
Real chads have a net worth in the mid-high 8 figures mostly in the form of hard assets. Billionaires are incel subhuman/jew LTNs and 9 figure earners are frauds larping as alpha (dan bilzerian, andrew taint).

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Furthermore, we found that people who thought the server was attractive but were themselves not good-looking—using our objective beauty assessment—were more likely to feel distance.

Further aiding in my theory, cuz as the study said non attractive people feel distance from attractive workers

And that would be repel attractive people to work service jobs cuz they would ultimately be rated negative as a worker

Yea average looks level for low tier jobs seems like ltn. Never worked with anybody more than like 6/10 at any of my 3 min wage jobs I've had, or seen any when out and about. Vast majority were 4-5

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I remember overhearing a tall stocky semi femcel looking girl who worked as a night stocker at walmart calling her doctor for an appointment about anxiety 😔. I know dat feel

When the outside world treats u nicely, you think “wow, this life thing is really fun. Might as well get good at it”. That and successful men tend to be better looking, taller and more dimorphic. That and the smv increase provided buly their money means they marry goodlooking women, therefore most goodlooking people are from above average wealth families, unless genetic recombination pulls a dicaprio and creates a psl god out of 2 subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and LampPostPrime
chads, tyrones and stacies are born to serve us.