Reasons why cutcels should be restoring their foreskin (Cutcels GTFIH)

Because our pseudo-macho culture has brainwashed you. People childishly reach for insults like "you have a small penis lol" because they think it will sting, not because dick is that important. Dicks are ultimately useless anyway. Nobody is judging you based on your dick, how it looks, or it's size, because nobody else sees it. And do you honestly think women would care if a 9/10 pretty boy had a small dick?
It's not so much who sees it or it's importance to other people, it's my own importance I place on it myself. If I have a full head of hair but can't even sexually function, then there's no point in pursuing sex. There's no point in trying to even make myself look attractive for foids if I can't enjoy sex at all.

Even if a prettyboy does have sexual encounters, he will likely suffer insecurities due to his inability to adequately penetrate a girl. And because of the stress and pressure he suffers from every time he has an encounter, he probably won't enjoy the act very much.

Which begs the point, why is going through all this trouble worth it without enjoyable sex?

Masculinity is also massively overrated. Lots of high T ogres are incel and pretty boys are slaying more than ever.
I think people really get the wrong idea of what masculinity really is. Pretty boys aren't that feminine, they're just very well groomed men. Grooming habits just happen to increase attractiveness. Ogres have masculinity but they're ugly and not very groomed, which is why women aren't attracted to them.

If women were going after trannies and androgynous men, then you might have a point. But that isn't happening on a massive scale. Quite the opposite, actually.

Masculinity is not overrated, just misunderstood.

I have a 23 yo friend who's getting cut within some days, lel. I did my best to disencourage him from it but he already made his mind.

The worst is the reason, he just thinks his dick looks smaller due to the foreskin, I didn't understand it very well tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I have a 23 yo friend who's getting cut within some days, lel. I did my best to disencourage him from it but he already made his mind.

The worst is the reason, he just thinks his dick looks smaller due to the foreskin, I didn't understand it very well tbh.
Tell him that cutting it is gonna make it have less room for erection, therefore making the erection smaller.

It's not so much who sees it or it's importance to other people, it's my own importance I place on it myself. If I have a full head of hair but can't even sexually function, then there's no point in pursuing sex. There's no point in trying to even make myself look attractive for foids if I can't enjoy sex at all.

Even if a prettyboy does have sexual encounters, he will likely suffer insecurities due to his inability to adequately penetrate a girl. And because of the stress and pressure he suffers from every time he has an encounter, he probably won't enjoy the act very much.

Which begs the point, why is going through all this trouble worth it without enjoyable sex?

It's all about validation, not sexual pleasure. I can't even get erection and i've never experienced sexual pleasure/orgasm but I still strongly desire a gf and to be attractive to women. I'm sure you want validation as well.

Blackpill: You can pay for sex with women, you can't pay for validation.

Ogres have masculinity but they're ugly and not very groomed, which is why women aren't attracted to them.

Being an ogre isn't about grooming.

High T + ugly + well-groomed = still an ugly ogre. "Muh haircuts" don't save ogres.

If women were going after trannies and androgynous men, then you might have a point.

But lots of women ARE into androgynous men. Look at how popular k-pop guys are even with western white women these days.

It's all about validation, not sexual pleasure. I can't even get erection and i've never experienced sexual pleasure/orgasm but I still strongly desire a gf and to be attractive to women. I'm sure you want validation as well.
To an extent, yes, I want validation from my peers. But I don't desire validation from women. I could honestly live without women telling me they find me attractive. Must be because I'm an aspie though tbh. Women's feelings just don't affect me as much as they affect guys here.

Being an ogre isn't about grooming.

High T + ugly + well-groomed = still an ugly ogre. "Muh haircuts" don't save ogres.
Right, that is certainly true. If you're far too ugly then no matter how much you groom you can't redeem yourself. That's usually the case though, since they usually see grooming as faggish or girly.

But lots of women ARE into androgynous men. Look at how popular k-pop guys are even with western white women these days.
Women aren't really that picky when it comes to choosing sexual dimorphism, they're just more picky when it comes to choosing genetic quality and attractiveness. These kpop guys may not be that macho, but they make up for it in attractiveness. Not to mention, these kpop loving girls are young, and kpop stars embody youth.

The same concept applies to when men choose women. You wouldn't reject a pretty girl just because her chin is slightly too big, or because her eyebrows are too large, or because her tits are too small.

Dimorphism deviations are a matter of taste, but attractiveness is not. Ogres have masculinity, but they have no attractiveness. Sex appeal is a product of dimorphism and attractiveness, and the two are mutually exclusive.

Honestly. Kpop game is sort of a meme. Sure there are non Asian girls that fangirl over kpop dudes but the majority of them still end up dating a white guy or some other race of men. Fact is. Running androgynous twink Asian game typically only works on Asian women. You're much better off getting jacked as an Asian guy (or of any ethnik) than staying a skinny feminine little bitch.

Honestly. Kpop game is sort of a meme. Sure there are non Asian girls that fangirl over kpop dudes but the majority of them still end up dating a white guy or some other race of men.

That's only because k-pop looking guys are so rare and most non-asian women don't have access to them. Lots of white girls would ditch their (non-chad) white bfs for a 10/10 k-pop guy in a heartbeat.

That's only because k-pop looking guys are so rare and most non-asian women don't have access to them. Lots of white girls would ditch their (non-chad) white bfs for a 10/10 k-pop guy in a heartbeat.

giphy.webp

Believe me. I've lived in San Francisco and Socal. I've seen looksmaxed Asian guys that could probably pass for Kpop idols. None of them had Non Asian gfs. Don't get me wrong. Some white and latina girls might hook up with a good looking Asian twink ,but most don't want to date them at all. And it's not all about the look of the guy. They just aren't attracted to Asianiess period.

Oh yeah, back on the topic of foreskin restoration...
My skin seems to have gained way more mobility in the past couple weeks (I started two weeks ago). It's getting easier to get a grip on the skin and my scrotum skin seems to be creeping down the shaft. There seems to be less hairy skin and more smooth skin.

If you are unaware, it is possible (and has been possible for a long time) to restore your foreskin if you're circumcised. If you aren't restoring, you should be.

"But the foreskin is gone! You can't get your natural foreskin back! It's all pointless, you're a coping cutcel, blah blah blah."
While most of the tissues and structures are gone from circumcision, most of it can be restored.
The general structures that can and can't be brought back:
Frenulum -/+
Frenar Band -
Estrogen Receptors -
Nerve Endings -/+
Mechanoreceptors (depends on nerve endings) +
Disappearance of scar +
Gliding action +
Smoothness and sensitivity +

A more comprehensive list can be seen at: http://www.norm.org/lost.html (Please note that the list is a bit dated, some things have been recently proven to not be completely lost or can be brought back through surgery/chemicals.)

"But the restored foreskin looks soo ugly and unnatural. Why would I want an even uglier one when foids are already disgusted by natural ones? Lool"
This is actually the result of restoring way too much outer skin and almost no inner skin, in addition to growing the wrong proportions of skin at the top and bottom. This is a huge problem when using devices, but with manual restoring it isn't. A natural foreskin transitions from inner to outer skin at the tip of the frenar band, and if a restored foreskin has the same parameters, it will look natural.

What's more, most restored guys report that most people can't distinguish them from intact guys.

"B-b-but what about what the foids think?"
America is one of the only countries that routinely circumcise infant boys, which makes up an insignificant amount of people. In European countries, intact cawk is preferred over the ugly scarred and dried cawk. The intact dick is more aesthetic by far, and foids actually prefer it way more than circumcised dick when they try it.

http://cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
TL;DR
Foids have a higher frequency of orgasms with intact men.
Foids have more vaginally secretions with intact men.
Foids have less vaginal dryness and discomfort with intact men.
Foids prefer intact men after they have sex with one. (Disdain for foreskin only caused by culture and media.)

"B-b-but, muh foregen!"
Are you seriously gonna use that as an excuse to waste your prime as a cutcel? Most, if not all, men who have restored wished they done it earlier. They also say that it's really close to being intact.

RESTORE YOUR FORESKIN AND TAKE BACK WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY YOURS I restored mine and I can’t say it makes a night and day difference of how it feels when I first started and noticed how much better it felt I could not believe the difference in the longer I restored the more skin I gained back the better it felt I started at ci1 I am now ci6 and I love it takes a little bit to get used to now you have to relearn how to go to the bathroom to pull it back I still wear a retainer 24 seven although I really don’t have to it just feels more comfortable with that on

Attachments

• A382A699-7289-4D0B-830D-FA5A7B7935F2.jpeg
    A382A699-7289-4D0B-830D-FA5A7B7935F2.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
I'm semi-cut is it still over?:forcedsmile:

Why tf do I need Estrogen receptors?

No anybody can restore the more slack you have the easier it is to start

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You should be glad, your parents did you a favor. Imagine having a disgusting ant-eater dick. I shiver at the thought.
jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine having a disgusting dried out and scaly cock tip with an ugly and uneven scar on your shaft while at the same time having ballsack skin being pulled up onto your shaft because there's not enough skin after the circumcision. absolutely disgusting. its :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: for u

• +1
Reactions: Rayb1054, BornAgainChad, JellyBelly and 1 other person
>all this Stockholm syndrome ITT

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome and haircutcel

I'm still waiting to know. One of you foreskin aficionados lay it out for us penis noobs. "estrogen receptors" makes an uncut dick sound like a thot absorber similar to ghost busters proton pack.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and BornAgainChad
jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine having a disgusting dried out and scaly cock tip with an ugly and uneven scar on your shaft while at the same time having ballsack skin being pulled up onto your shaft because there's not enough skin after the circumcision. absolutely disgusting. its :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: for u
cope. chicks love scars

My doctor accidentally didn't cut off as much foreskin as he was supposed to so I have more of my foreskin than most American guys do. I still feel mutilated and robbed of pleasure though.

Honestly I have no idea what the purpose of the estrogen receptors are, neither does science at the moment. But if you're partially cut, you still probably have a residual amount of them in your foreskin remaint.

I'm still waiting to know. One of you foreskin aficionados lay it out for us penis noobs. "estrogen receptors" makes an uncut dick sound like a thot absorber similar to ghost busters proton pack.

^^^

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
Honestly I have no idea what the purpose of the estrogen receptors are, neither does science at the moment. But if you're partially cut, you still probably have a residual amount of them in your foreskin remaint.

^^^
Maybe uncutcels can ascend through absorbing foids dna through them receptors.:feelstastyman::feelswhere:Just get laid no condom theory.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad