Reasons why I will never use roids

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Hairloss.
I wouldn't be able to cope with this.
I think leanmaxing is enough if you fix your facial flaws.
Gym without roids is meh not worth imho and roids just can give you hairloss and acne that would be rope fuel.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 8869, Chadeep and 4 others
Hairloss.
Gym without roids is meh not worth imho and roids just can give you hairloss and acne that would be rope fuel.
A lot of excuses, but all I read is "Pussy"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, owlofathena and FootballPlaya69
And not all steroids cause hairloss. But you know this already, but you're just using it as a cope cuz your'e too pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 14693
And not all steroids cause hairloss. But you know this already, but you're just using it as a cope cuz your'e too pussy
Cope you got man boobs from roids xD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Adonis
why you so obsessed with my tits bruh. i had them before starting roids.

And my fat distribution is ideal. most people store their fat all in their belly. but mine strangely enough goes to my thighs, ass and tits

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17735 and incel194012940
Which steroids don’t cause hair loss?

build a litte home gym, lifting weights grows your jaw and looksmax your face having some muscle definition is good too

Which steroids don’t cause hair loss?
Testosterone + dutasteride.

Anything androgenic stimulates hair loss, the difference is just how mild is, it might be mild enough for you not to be affected.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ....
just take fin or dut if you're on roids

honestly whether or not it's worth it depends on where you're at in life and what you want from it, there's no point speaking in absolutes about those things

roids will do wonders for anxious mess of an incel with naturally low T and a gynoid fat distribution, while being a questionable choice for someone who already looks good and has ideal hormone levels

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Elvisandreaa, FootballPlaya69 and 5 others
for me it's that and ball shrinking, man tits and the terrible recovery after stopping the cycle

roids will do wonders for anxious mess of an incel with naturally low T and a gynoid fat distribution, while being a questionable choice for someone who already looks good and has ideal hormone levels
What if you are anxious but have pretty ok hormone levels?

I think there are meds that can prevent that
and there are also meds that can prevent shrinking balls
but nothing can prevent hairloss other taking fin and praying

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Most idiots don't realize it's not enough to just take steroids. If you don't want horrible side effects you also need to combine them with all sorts of other drugs many of who are even more dangerous than the roids.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I think there are meds that can prevent that
and there are also meds that can prevent shrinking balls
but nothing can prevent hairloss other taking fin and praying
Yea I took aromasin 25mg pill yesterday then went with a girl. Was hard af to stay erection

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Most idiots don't realize it's not enough to just take steroids. If you don't want horrible side effects you also need to combine them with all sorts of other drugs many of who are even more dangerous than the roids.
True but I think the problem is usually that the total stack is cost-prohibitive for most rather than dangerous. If you're willing to spend enough $, it can be done relatively safely on low-med doses provided you don't have underlying heart problems or some shit like that.

Hairloss.
pussy cope

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
must be brutal being a high estrogencel
Cons of being 1355 natural testosterone is my estrogen is in the 30s-40s

Skinny nigga but my dick long

True but I think the problem is usually that the total stack is cost-prohibitive for most rather than dangerous. If you're willing to spend enough $, it can be done relatively safely on low-med doses provided you don't have underlying heart problems or some shit like that.
Even professional bodybuilders can struggle to pay for all of this shit. Just fucking lol at thinking this lifestyle is even remotely feasible unless you're already moneymaxxed. This is the reason there are so many retarded kids that kill themselves doing this shit: They buy questionable shit from dubious sources to save money.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17735 and OnlyWs

And my fat distribution is ideal. most people store their fat all in their belly. but mine strangely enough goes to my thighs, ass and tits
Imagine taking roids and still being fat lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
you mean pct? its not that dangerous you are obviously exaggerating it since you lack knowledge on the topic

the muscle building boost is honestly less important than the high libido and confidence roids can induce

Testosterone
Anastrozole against aromatisation.
Dut/fin DHT is bad even without balding because your risking activating more of body hair follicles and converted test gets wasted.
Nolvadex for PCT.

On TRT you'd need HCG to preserve natural test production in case you lose accesses to your sources.

that makes no sense. there are many fat roiders bruh
Fatcels should inject tren and LDAR while their body recomposes itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and ....
you can use fin with test, dbol, eq, tbol, superdrol, anavar

Last edited:
that makes no sense. there are many fat roiders bruh
It's so easy to lose all your weight and stay lean all year there's literally no excuse

Just because kyriakos grizzly is fat doesn't mean you should be how is that an argument lmao

same it sucks. :feelswah:

bruh just dont come off and use ai like aromasin

Even professional bodybuilders can struggle to pay for all of this shit. Just fucking lol at thinking this lifestyle is even remotely feasible unless you're already moneymaxxed. This is the reason there are so many retarded kids that kill themselves doing this shit: They buy questionable shit from dubious sources to save money.
most roids are really cheap. just dont run 4 different roid at a time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
It's so easy to lose all your weight and stay lean all year there's literally no excuse

Just because kyriakos grizzly is fat doesn't mean you should be how is that an argument lmao
In the area that I live in being skinny is kind of not an option. You can't really defend yourself if shit hit the fan if you're skinny

For me, jacked > fat > skinny.

I am 6ft3 and weigh 95kg currently. It's not so fat that I can't run and it's not so skinny that the wind can blow me over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
haveing female body fat distribution.
what do you mean? its ideal as fuck. look at my pics. im fat as shit, but nothing gets stored on my stomach. so i dont look too out of shape. if my body fat distributed like a man, i would look fat as shit with a gut that covers the entirety of my dick

Same I would just blast roids if hairloss wasn't evolved since I'm definitely prone to hairloss, might do a "hair safe" sarm though. Still need to do research and don't plan on using anything for a while tho

Last edited:
Not if you want actual high-quality roids actually intended to be used by humans.

brb injecting horse steroid :feelsuhh:
cope harder

only roids that are not approved by cuck fda for human use is tren and eq. even though there are researches on humans about use of these 2.

raws of steroids like test and dbol is dirt cheap already, nobody fakes it because it doesnt worth it.

even pharma grade test is dirt cheap.

Last edited:
ACP 105 is your best friend

ACP 105 + mk677 for 10 weeks will get you good enough gains

build a litte home gym, lifting weights grows your jaw and looksmax your face having some muscle definition is good too
What’s YHO in taking K2 + D3, Weightlifting, neck training & chewing? What other looksmaxe’s are Legit for face growth?

A lot of excuses, but all I read is "Pussy"
Hair is life.

Can completely change your head shape, skull overall and face.

Can hide your facial flaws and make you look younger and healthier.

What’s YHO in taking K2 + D3, Weightlifting, neck training & chewing?
d3 10k a day if you don't get sun with magnesium

along with drinking alot of milk k2 mk4 up to 45mg is safe 1-2mg should be enough, other forms like mk7 or k1 are unsafe at high doses

lifting weights and doing sports cause your bones to adapt athletes have better bones than sedentary ppl on average (could argue that chads are more athletically inclined but when you look at gym transformation they often get a more masculine face)

chewing bonesmashing hard mewing all legit imo especially if you do the k2 d3 magnesium protocol

What other looksmaxe’s are Legit for face growth?
you can go on google and type something like : grow bones raypeatforum, this forum got so many high iq users I learned alot from them https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/grow-bone-mass.39550/

d3 10k a day if you don't get sun with magnesium

along with drinking alot of milk k2 mk4 up to 45mg is safe 1-2mg should be enough, other forms like mk7 or k1 are unsafe at high doses
Perfect. I was thinking of getting this supplemented nutrient stack for bone growth / health thyroid function / general health. (I only have my doses of K2, proteins, collagen, biotin and Boron established.)
Screenshot 20220827 155336 Sheets

Btw, I'm skin type 2-3 so 30-60mins of sun a day would be optimal, right?
lifting weights and doing sports cause your bones to adapt athletes have better bones than sedentary ppl on average (could argue that chads are more athletically inclined but when you look at gym transformation they often get a more masculine face)
What do you think about Weightlifting w/ Swimming or Soccer? I was also thinking of doing all this for Framemax.
chewing bonesmashing hard mewing all legit imo especially if you do the k2 d3 magnesium protocol
Where can I acquire the correct techniques for these methods?
you can go on google and type something like : grow bones raypeatforum, this forum got so many high iq users I learned alot from them https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/grow-bone-mass.39550/
Good. Tysm, I also had several questions for you and was looking to contact you, could you start a conversation with me? :unsure:

i dont get why most people on here dont speak more about roids. the two mist effective methods to looksmax EVER are exogenous hormones and surgery. latter is way more dangerous and if botched not really well reversible/improvable without even more surgery.

just use ru58841, minox and dermaneedling for hairloss. and if it doesnt work, better shave it than being a fucking gay pussy with some combover fringe haircut to hide your giant forehead.

dont use fin/dut as it actually tears a giant hole in your neurologic system by inhibiting all the dht. results of that is permanent ed, suicidal, depression, more hairloss than even before taking fin and more. its more common than you think.

what would be better: square head with good browridge and good jaw and shaved head/bald or weak jaw/browridge twink face and full, perfect hair? (the jaw and browridge comparison because a shitton of dht and hgh will eventually lead to good bones, even if your older. its just probably going to take a decade for that change

Just use a Hairsystem and Roid.

Im Norwood 1.5 at 25 but the reaper will come im Sure by 30 im NW 3-4.
Will just Roid and Use Hair System