reasons why notable famous incel killers couldnt get laid

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
elliot rodger - extremly poor social skills, his looks would be enough to score a 7 out blonde girl only if he was really sociable and outgoing

seung hui cho - asian, uglyiness, autism, acting like a general creepy weirdo to female classmates such as taking photos of them in class and stalking them

marc lepine - mysogony ( hes basically what every woman thinks incel killers are like) but he actually was mysogntic and not because women wouldnt fuck him but the fact that e generally belived in traditionalist hierarchy

George sodinity - poor social skills and oldcel

alec minassian - extreme autism to the point where he thought pepe the frogwas the mascot of 4chan JFL AND THE BETA UPRISING WAS ACTUALLY REAL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Arcturus, Chadeep and 6 others
YES. Elliot Rodger was good-looking. I'd even say he was very good-looking. Anyway, I read his manifesto not that long ago. The problem? He was a spoiled, arrogant, racist and deluded asshole on top of having no social skills.

I remember reading at one point he talks about throwing coffee on a couple for simply existing. In another part, he talks about waiting at a bookstore or a coffee shop (can't remember specifically) for a stranger to befriend him, which of course doesn't happen. He reacts to this by crying himself to sleep or something similar. Who the fuck would want to be with a dude like this lmao

The guy had serious issues. Some of them may not have entirely been his fault after reading about his upbringing, but he chose to assault people. He chose racism. Incels really look up to the best of the best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, temporomandibular32, nanefer and 8 others
YES. Elliot Rodger was good-looking. I'd even say he was very good-looking. Anyway, I read his manifesto not that long ago. The problem? He was a spoiled, arrogant, racist and deluded asshole on top of having no social skills.

I remember reading at one point he talks about throwing coffee on a couple for simply existing. In another part, he talks about waiting at a bookstore or a coffee shop (can't remember specifically) for a stranger to befriend him, which of course doesn't happen. He reacts to this by crying himself to sleep or something similar. Who the fuck would want to be with a dude like this lmao

The guy had serious issues. Some of them may not have entirely been his fault after reading about his upbringing, but he chose to assault people. He chose racism. Incels really look up to the best of the best.
elliot might be a actual case of "just be confident" or just be nt.Fake it till you make it

lol all of them were staged and mind controlled Illuminati drones

Elliot Rodger is still alive as a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Av0nr, Chadeep and 3 others
Lmao at this cope
The only way ER could have gotten a girl is if he was a blue pill cuck and the type to simp hard for bitches and be a cuck to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
elliot rodger - extremly poor social skills, his looks would be enough to score a 7 out blonde girl only if he was really sociable and outgoing

seung hui cho - asian, uglyiness, autism, acting like a general creepy weirdo to female classmates such as taking photos of them in class and stalking them

marc lepine - mysogony ( hes basically what every woman thinks incel killers are like) but he actually was mysogntic and not because women wouldnt fuck him but the fact that e generally belived in traditionalist hierarchy

George sodinity - poor social skills and oldcel

alec minassian - extreme autism to the point where he thought pepe the frogwas the mascot of 4chan JFL AND THE BETA UPRISING WAS ACTUALLY REAL

Incels who think Elliot's problem were his looks know pretty much nothing about his mind.
He was a nutcase, a ticking time bomb ready to explode and nobody did anything about it.
It's like he gave every possible warning and still got ignored. Can't feel sorry for those 3 ricecels subhumans and the 2 Beckies he killed

It was theoretically not actually over for any of them, it was over the moment they got the incel status from their peers which is ironic because it was also their peers that artificially gave it to them, but that's just how it is I suppose, the world is unfair and unfair things happen. There really isn't as much of a difference between a highly functioning autist and a normie aside from minor and in all honesty trivial quirks, but these differences are made to be much bigger by normies in the evergoing climb for social status within a hierarchy. In the end, those whom are deemed to be the lowest out of cope by big fishes in a small pond are often made to be the outcaste and thus targeted for hypocritical nonsense.

Elliot was a volcel ass baby. Who would get invited to parties by his friends and would reject the offer lol. He could've got pussy is he wasn't such a self centered cry baby.

Keep coping
Alek is armenoid he is pure incel
ER was Hapa
Both are incels af but ER could get ugly asian or fat landwhales.

Stop. Just stop.
the guys looked like he was transitioning from women to man. The guy was not good looking i would say he was slightly above avg in looks a 5.5/10. BUt for the guy to think he would get a 7/10 women if she acted normal is foolish. Women who are 7/10s already see a 6.5/10 male below them they wouldnt even deal with a 6/10 guy let alone a 5.5/10.

pepe the frogwas the mascot of 4chan
just lol at this idiot

deserves to rot in prison unironically

Elliot was a volcel ass baby. Who would get invited to parties by his friends and would reject the offer lol. He could've got pussy is he wasn't such a self centered cry baby.
he didn't want just any pussy he wanted attractive white women aka 7.5/10+ ones.

This is what he wanted so badly to fuck on campus women like this below

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC

oh wow im kinda like this guy, i have a problem of being mad that people dont come up to me and engage in friendliness [i would never use any illegal act of violence though]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back