Reasons why there is more Staceys than Chads?

K

Kawhi

Iron
Chads are in minority. Staceys everywhere..

What reasons there is so many women that mog men in facial development? Women in today society skull mog, jaw mog, cheekbone mog, palate mog, height mog men. Don't say it's genes. I think girls have better childhood and teens.

Family cares more about them, they start observing and are aware of other people faces sooner, mature faster, eat more healthy, play less sports??

What other reasons don't say genes. Is it validation they Get all the time??

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 656
Chads are in minority. Stacys everywhere..

What reasons there is so many women that mog men in facial development? Women in today society skull mog jaw mog palate mog height mog men. Don't say it's genes. I think girls have better childhood and teens.

Family cares more about them, they start observing and are aware of other people faces sooner, mature faster, eat more healthy, play less sports??

lots of beckys can fraud stacey with make-up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, HighIQcel, Shubham4894 and 35 others
Because women need no facial development.They can even get away with a recessed jaw,as long as It's not too recessed.
It's hard for a woman to be ugly,unless she's a land whale.
Also make-up on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, Over, CopeIsReal and 28 others
I use public transport often and all women jaw mog men. They have better mandible I don't understand.

Looks like to me it comes down to FOOD. Women eat more healthy on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, mattzdeb, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I read a theory once that since you spend the first month or so of your development as a female, it means that we were all sort of girls at the initial stages of life. Since girls have to change less in the womb, there are less developmental issues in general and they have less problems developing

Could be horeshit though idk

• +1
Reactions: Superking, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 656
Because women need no facial development.They can even get away with a recessed jaw,as long as It's not too recessed.
It's hard for a woman to be ugly,unless she's a land whale.
Also make-up on top of that.

Why they don't need mandible and ramus because they have smaller chin? Xdd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Could be down to evolution..

Back in caveman days the female had to be attractive to survive..

Men didn't need to look like Chad, because they went around raping everything if they wanted it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shubham4894, I'mme, ZyzzReincarnate and 12 others
It's easy as fuck for women to be staceys, our standards are infinitely lower than theirs, i mean i think a transgender person won miss spain or something, so easy to be a stacey even a man can...

• +1
Reactions: Einon

Men didn't need to look like Chad, because they went around raping everything if they wanted it.
Why would looks theory matter for men now then?

• +1
Reminder this thread is talking about Stacies and Chads. A girl can have a recessed jaw and still look decent, but she won't look like a Stacy.

It's probably got something to do with the fact that the three biggest non-genetic elements of attractiveness are hair, skin and weight. Girls are less likely to go bald and can get away with very long hair. They can fraud good skin with make-up, and are more predisposed to good skin anyway. Probably easier to stay lean because of smaller appetites anyway.

Then there's genetic elements. Height and frame can failo a man, they can't failo a woman.

Also women don't have better jaws. They have smaller chins so their jaws look squarer. To have a square jaw with a large chin you need a monster ramus, and those are rare.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Over, Demir and 9 others
Most foids are soft looksmaxxed. They usually have good skin care routines+worry more about staying at a lower bf%+make up max to hide eyebrow, eyelash, and lips subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Over, CopeIsReal, middayshowers and 3 others
Most foids are soft looksmaxxed. They usually have good skin care routines+worry more about staying at a lower bf%+make up max to hide eyebrow, eyelash, and lips subhumanity
Exactly. People seriously underestimate skin, eyebrows, eyelashes and lips.

Girls care more about their appearance and the biggest looksmaxx is still low body fat. Its extremely important to be low body fat as a men, women can get away with a bit higher body fat. I don't know if its just a illusion but I have the feeling that men were more attractive 100 years ago: more testosterone, less body fat.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, bobadopa and Deleted member 656
fakeup thats basically it. u cant fraud your face as a male

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Demir, kobecel and 2 others
standards are lower for women. Also having lived in an area around a lot of kids with wealthy parents a lot more young toilets get daddy to pay for surgery/other hard looksmaxes than youd think. Its totally accepted for women and not at all for men.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I use public transport often and all women jaw mog men. They have better mandible I don't understand.

Lmao.
"Women eat more healthy on average."
95% of women I know eat more sacharoze than protein daily.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Demir and Stingray
Reminder this thread is talking about Stacies and Chads. A girl can have a recessed jaw and still look decent, but she won't look like a Stacy.

It's probably got something to do with the fact that the three biggest non-genetic elements of attractiveness are hair, skin and weight. Girls are less likely to go bald and can get away with very long hair. They can fraud good skin with make-up, and are more predisposed to good skin anyway. Probably easier to stay lean because of smaller appetites anyway.

Then there's genetic elements. Height and frame can failo a man, they can't failo a woman.

Also women don't have better jaws. They have smaller chins so their jaws look squarer. To have a square jaw with a large chin you need a monster ramus, and those are rare.
a wide trannyesque man frame can definitely failo a woman

• +1
a wide trannyesque man frame can definitely failo a woman
I've never seen that tbh. Even if so, it's far less common than a man with a bad frame.

Women tend to dat e up. Their kids will look better and this will snowball to producing more Stacy's, this is inflated nowdays because of make-up

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 656
There isn't. The difference is that a man has to be absolutely perfect to be considered a chad, and a woman has to be above average to be considered a stacy, just because their SMV is high af and simps and cucks put any human with an extra hole on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, chadpreetcel123, Over and 8 others
There isn't. The difference is that a man has to be absolutely perfect to be considered a chad, and a woman has to be above average to be considered a stacy, just because their SMV is high af and simps and cucks put any human with an extra hole on a pedestal.
Just be perfect theory

• +1
Reactions: G O D
They suck dick at an early age (16), which grows their cheekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, I'mme, mattzdeb and 2 others
The terms stacey and chad are defined by your standards. The real question is why you think there more women are gl than men.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
" Women have better jaw because they eat healthy :feelsuhh:"
It is the lack of testosterone and proper growth, no one gives a fuck about boys, because they dont give a fuck about themselves either, until they realize they could have been a chad, if raised properly. Its about parents and we have to macke this step (if we escape incelhood).
You can see mroe men with feminine jaws/face than women who go utter masculine domina. Also the surgeries are mostly made for women, because on average they are the most insecure (me too xD gonial angle of 145° and recessed).
Wouldnt surprise me if all this is planned.

-Makeup
-Almost no girl pc rots
-Every girl is obsessed with her looks starting from childhood
-Modern lifestyle (comapred to cavemen times) makes humans gracile. Gracile woman=good, gracile man=bad.
-Human nature. Males are nature's experimental subjects, while every female is an eugenist that chooses only best males to reproduce with, even if she's total genetic trash. Nature choosed it as the most effective strategy, because human females need 9 months to reproduce, while male needs only 5 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and middayshowers

thats cuz they all get plastic surgery

Chads are in minority. Staceys everywhere..

What reasons there is so many women that mog men in facial development? Women in today society skull mog, jaw mog, cheekbone mog, palate mog, height mog men. Don't say it's genes. I think girls have better childhood and teens.

Food is full of female sexual hormones, women are reaching 0uberty way earlier. In my country it's gotten to a point where 2003 girls have more boobs and look way more feminine than 1998 girls

It is easier to find an high E non-dimorphic fag manlet than to find a high T extremly dimorphic giant with good frame

it is easier to find cucks than finding people with real backbones and balls

It is easier to cicken out than really pursue your dreams or mastering bad times

it is easier to be a woman than being a man

scientific explanation

- women need less traits to be attractive (no height requirement, no frame requirement)
- makeup to boost psl points
- pussy halo

50% of 18-27yo are stacies for me if they are fit

Short answer:fake up/showing too much skin/us having high libido due to testosterone

Because a woman can have a recessed jaw and a recessed chin and still look good because it looks cute, femine and weak, a man however loses a ton of dimorphism with a recessed jaw/chin. Same thing with the eye area , they can look beautiful with massive upper eyelid exposure ( innocent , cute , weak ) , or with hooded eyes ( exotic, fierce , catish) .

Bs lol, stone ages made weak gened babies die immediately post birth or in early month. On top of that humans lived in tribes and fighting was an usual thing, only the strongest and most robust males were able to pass on their genes. That's the initial reason women are attracted to chad, his face, frame and height symbolize strength and dominance which is the males who could provide and protect back to paleolithic ages

MAKEUP
in general, girls are uglier than men. They fraud us with makeup

4f87760

You don't notice overweight, ugly or obese women you only notice the attractive ones.
her male looksmatch posts *on incel forums
*fixed

I read a theory once that since you spend the first month or so of your development as a female, it means that we were all sort of girls at the initial stages of life. Since girls have to change less in the womb, there are less developmental issues in general and they have less problems developing

Could be horeshit though idk

i also think this is why more transgenders are mtf than ftm

i think the very main factor is just the biological fact that women don't even need to be genetically good to turn men on. males want to procreate as much as possible. females want to procreate as successfully as possible because a pregnancy is such a heavy investment. the worst thing that can happen to a woman in the wild is being impregnated by an ugly man whose child won't develop properly. if a man fucks an ugly woman and her baby dies, oh well.

that's why women only want the top men to impregnate them, whereas even a chad will fuck a becky-lite if she's the only woman available when he has a boner

a man has to have basically everything go right to be a chad. a woman needs only one good feature to get all the guys after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back