Recap of the last two months

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism
  • Went out clubbing with 4 hot foids for three days in a row, went to the strip club with them even and back to their apartment every night (didn’t even drink jfl)
  • Fucked an insane and hot 18 yr old that was obsessed with me and gave me head until she ran out of saliva and had to keep asking me to give her more (was a virgin before this)
  • Went on another 5 dates
  • Kisses and cuddles with some girl I met at the psych ward back in February the other night while watching the conjuring
This is only the beginning brahs… more ascending to come. UK at the end of the year for 2 months will be insane @WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, Clqs, noonespecial and 3 others
Fuck u mogger!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, incelmogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700, itzyaboyJJ, KaisenMaxxer and 5 others
Wishiwaschico tier tales

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, itzyaboyJJ, deadstock and 1 other person
  • Kisses and cuddles with some girl I met at the psych ward back in February the other night while watching the conjuring
Should've started the thread with this

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, incelmogger and Darkeningstar
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger
Looks lvl and height?

• +1
Looks lvl and height?
IMG 2555
6’2

• +1
Reactions: acv700, looksmac and noonespecial
  • Went out clubbing with 4 hot foids for three days in a row, went to the strip club with them even and back to their apartment every night (didn’t even drink jfl)
  • Fucked an insane and hot 18 yr old that was obsessed with me and gave me head until she ran out of saliva and had to keep asking me to give her more (was a virgin before this)
  • Went on another 5 dates
This is only the beginning brahs… more ascending to come. UK at the end of the year for 2 months will be insane @WishIwasChico
STD or bitch stabbing you is incomming

• +1
My life sucks I can’t imagine being ugly
How does it feel being the ideal height and top 20% of looks? If your life is shit you wouldnt last a day in my shoes

• +1
larp

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and incelmogger
How does it feel being the ideal height and top 20% of looks? If your life is shit you wouldnt last a day in my shoes
I mean you’re not wrong yeah does make things a bit easier

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial