receding temples- what to do?

Annihilator

Annihilator

🇪🇬🇫🇷✡️
so im not gonna post pics but basically i've had a solid hairline my whole life but recently i noticed the edges/temples pushing back and thinning. is it possible to grow it back to match with the rest of my hairline? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, nathan and Htobrother
Yes with minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: goo25, nathan and Htobrother
But make sure to also inhibit miniaturization with finasteride/dudasteride and topical anti androgens

How Long does IT Take 2x aday? Too See Growth
I noticed improvements within a month but the real difference was made when i started microneedeling 2x a week, it basically multiplide the speed of growth by 3

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
so im not gonna post pics but basically i've had a solid hairline my whole life but recently i noticed the edges/temples pushing back and thinning. is it possible to grow it back to match with the rest of my hairline? thanks
hair transplant before its too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Htobrother
I noticed improvements within a month but the real difference was made when i started microneedeling 2x a week, it basically multiplide the speed of growth by 3
Im 17 days in didnt do anything

Fuck microneedling
Use dermastamp

Bro just start fin dut or whatever tranny dugs that inhibit DHT you'll be good most likely

ive had receding temples my whole life bro its over

So in 10 days i will See improvement since im 17 days in
If you respond as well as i did. Also I'm not sure if minox can just revive dead follicles. Anyways I'd hop on Ru and all DHT blockers under the sun

• +1
If you respond as well as i did. Also I'm not sure if minox can just revive dead follicles. Anyways I'd hop on Ru and all DHT blockers under the sun
I dyed my babyhairs/hairline on my hairline aswell to frawd better hair
While im on minox

• +1
Reactions: Orbfanboy
Smart, havn't thaught of that, will try!
Just get beard dye Same haircolor AS your Hair
I also dye the edges of my beard
Saw that from Austin Dunham
King of self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Orbfanboy
How Long does IT Take 2x aday? Too See Growth
The 2x a day thing came from early studies, using 1x a day will give you like 95% of the same hair gains so twice the dose is redundant

Fuck microneedling
Use dermastamp
Derma pen is the best, disposable cartridge. Least infection risk and least scalp irritation in my experience

• +1
Ur from 2019 why are you asking to a indian teenager that just created an account
I think people from 2019 that are still here actively, are now just rotting and not looksmaxing and sheeit:cry: it's like slowly becoming a ghoul, most of the people you've known here either ascended, killed themselves or just simply left meanwhile each time newer members come and you just have memories of what it used to be and sheit

U need chronic good amount of antioxidants and anti inflammatory in diet to conteract the degradation of hair follicule by DHT, also supplementing Nitric Oxide to assure the supply of the cappilaries, the latter can be done through malate citrulin or l arginin, also just by cardio training exercices, etc

Also increasing Zinc Copper and consumption of fats and proteins as diminishing carbs should be mentionned

minoxidil if you are lets say under 25 and dont want to fuck up your hormones.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
bonesmashing the hairline fines its

I think people from 2019 that are still here actively, are now just rotting and not looksmaxing and sheeit:cry: it's like slowly becoming a ghoul, most of the people you've known here either ascended, killed themselves or just simply left meanwhile each time newer members come and you just have memories of what it used to be and sheit
Yea it's so shit rn with those new weirdos obsessed with bonesmashing once again