received 2 IOIs today but i pussied out

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I went outside for the first time in 3 months (school doesn't count as going outside)

I was pllanning to take passport size photos so i while i was going, this foid sitting with her dad on backseat of bike kept her eyes locked on me, even as she was disappearing, she kept looking at me, this time i mustered some balls and also locked in eyes and we kept both looking at each other until she disappeared into another street, we will never meet again.

when i went to the shop, there was this foid with her mother, the foid looked 22 y/o tho but she was giving me subtle IOIs, like glancing at me really subtle, it was too much close for me so i couldn't really look at her in the eyes, i just looked away. idk if she was staring at me but she was and i was looking away jfl. we will never meet again aswell.

THIS IS WHAT STUDYING IN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL AND COLLEGE DOES TO YOU. I HAVE NEVER EVRE TALKED TO A FEMALE. YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY U STUDY IN MIXED SCHOOLS.

its over

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck, BoredPrince and Deleted member 2832
IOIs me

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
damn they were fucking you with their eyes

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
They were taliban spies sent to test your iman

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and rl⠀
Don't think about it too much, after all they were with a parent

You need a balls of steel to approach a girl in that situation

I went outside for the first time in 3 months (school doesn't count as going outside)

I was pllanning to take passport size photos so i while i was going, this foid sitting with her dad on backseat of bike kept her eyes locked on me, even as she was disappearing, she kept looking at me, this time i mustered some balls and also locked in eyes and we kept both looking at each other until she disappeared into another street, we will never meet again.

when i went to the shop, there was this foid with her mother, the foid looked 22 y/o tho but she was giving me subtle IOIs, like glancing at me really subtle, it was too much close for me so i couldn't really look at her in the eyes, i just looked away. idk if she was staring at me but she was and i was looking away jfl. we will never meet again aswell.

THIS IS WHAT STUDYING IN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL AND COLLEGE DOES TO YOU. I HAVE NEVER EVRE TALKED TO A FEMALE. YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY U STUDY IN MIXED SCHOOLS.

its over
Brutal I was also majoring in fucking science/engineering in HS and math in college.
I barrely had foid in my class.

They were taliban spies sent to test your iman
thankfully m a proud muslim so i didnt fall for it!
Don't think about it too much, after all they were with a parent

You need a balls of steel to approach a girl in that situation
i know, normally even if a girl is alone, i wouldnt approach her, m a pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
Brutal I was also majoring in fucking science/engineering in HS and math in college.
I barrely had foid in my class.
its brutal right. like atleast u still had them in ur campus but it was still brutal.
IMAGINE ME, no foids in campus, no teacher foids, all males. thats how fucked i am

its brutal right. like atleast u still had them in ur campus but it was still brutal.
IMAGINE ME, no foids in campus, no teacher foids, all males. thats how fucked i am
Same here in highschool, went for IT, all guys in class
thankfully m a proud muslim so i didnt fall for it!

i know, normally even if a girl is alone, i wouldnt approach her, m a pussy
Yeah you (and I) must work on approaching if you get a IOI

thats not an IOI

Only 2?

Bro I stopped counting IOIs cuz after a while I realized all girls give iois in some way or other and that keeping up with the count amounts to nothing

• Woah
yeah man, if someone saw me with a girl jfl and decide to tell my father. its brutal

maybe, who knows
Over for muslims or just say you're arranging a marriage jfl

Only 2?

Bro I stopped counting IOIs cuz after a while I realized all girls give iois in some way or other and that keeping up with the count amounts to nothing
Yeah after some time you get used to it, but it's still a confidence boost

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Only 2?

u must be a chadlite so its common occurence for you, i am ltn so its rare for me

u must be a chadlite so its common occurence for you, i am ltn so its rare for me
No I’m not a chadlite, just tall so I poke out like a thumb

Regardless point still stands. You are good looking enough to get IoIs from a lot of girls, there is no point keeping a count

Last edited:
  • +1
No I’m not a chadlite, just tall so I poke out like a thumb

Regardless point still stands. You are good looking enough to get IoIs from a lot of girls, there is no point keeping a count
yes ur right, but u have tall halo and m only 6'1