Received new shoes today - manlets gtfih

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
DSC 1198

+4cm unlocked. I'm a strong 5'9 right now.

Nike air 720. Black version looks discreet. They're quite popular too. Gonna wear these even while I take a shower - assuming I do shower.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt, ChileanMaxxer and 11 others
is it non NT to rarely wear trainers?
It's is NT to wear trainers. Only bluepilled autists wear shoes with thin soles. Never EVER will I wear a shoe like this:

Back when I was a teen / late teen and was tall for my age I would always wear these types of shoes jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 24444, Xangsane and 1 other person
Do they really boost you by an entire 4 cm?

This bubble pops fast. Had 3 pairs of the 720s 3 of the bubbles popped. I said fuck it and invested in hogan interactive, which gives 5CM of height.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 25534 and 2 others
Yeah

That one looks fucked up.

This bubble pops fast. Had 3 pairs of the 720s 3 of the bubbles popped. I said fuck it and invested in hogan interactive, which gives 5CM of height.
Fucking nigger ruin everything. I was gonna go to the gym and use this on the treadmill. Not anymore..

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
It's is NT to wear trainers. Only bluepilled autists wear shoes with thin soles. Never EVER will I wear a shoe like this:

View attachment 2463705

Back when I was a teen / late teen and was tall for my age I would always wear these types of shoes jfl.
It's NT to wear trainers?

I mostly have oxford shoes, brogues and high-top black leather shoes and boots similar to Timbaland. I have one pair of white trainers I rarely wear.

I often shop at Clarks.

Yeah

That one looks fucked up.

Fucking nigger ruin everything. I was gonna go to the gym and use this on the treadmill. Not anymore..
There are different colors, i have the all black one, it looks cool. And the build quality is solid, unlike the 720s. I do have air max 2090, That is atleast better for gym, as the "bubble" has more cushioning, regardless, the shoe will lose significant height, due to the bubble compresses more than regular shoes

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
There are different colors, i have the all black one, it looks cool. And the build quality is solid, unlike the 720s. I do have air max 2090, That is atleast better for gym, as the "bubble" has more cushioning, regardless, the shoe will lose significant height, due to the bubble compresses more than regular shoes

I mostly have oxford shoes, brogues and high-top black leather shoes and boots similar to Timbaland. I have one pair of white trainers I rarely wear.

I often shop at Clarks.
are my shoe choices NT?

Yes. Don't say 'why'. Just accept it.

I often shop at Clarks.
Autist shopping habits. Go JD.com and bring out the chav in you.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
are my shoe choices NT?
I can see it, its more noticeable for normies at average/slightly below average height when you wear big shoes, so stick with normal shoes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
nigga all normies have shoes that boost height

end itbtw u disgusting manlet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zipzam, ChileanMaxxer and SecularIslamist
Yes. Don't say 'why'. Just accept it.

Autist shopping habits. Go JD.com and bring out the chav in you.
Even in this pic I was actually wearing black derby boots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, Offensive Bias, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I can see it, its more noticeable for normies at average/slightly below average height when you wear big shoes, so stick with normal shoes
normal shoes = shoes without much soles?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yeah I was looking at Nike 2090 as well but I didn't get it because I felt 720 looked a lot better. Is the bubble popping that bad? I thought mainly when it's running otherwise longevity was good.

I'm a pure mentalcel I feel like Ive lost 1mm of height already and don't want to wear them anymore.

Yeah I was looking at Nike 2090 as well but I didn't get it because I felt 720 looked a lot better. Is the bubble popping that bad? I thought mainly when it's running otherwise longevity was good.

I'm a pure mentalcel I feel like Ive lost 1mm of height already and don't want to wear them anymore.
I had 3 pairs, had to return all of them within 6 months of use. You be the judge

• Woah

View attachment 2463705

Nahhh

the thing with those shoes is that some still have highish ankles, and make it look like you don’t care about height

a lot of Vans you can get taller than Air Forces by putting lifts in them but no one would ever call you out on them

compared to every normie who knows why you bought these

0D02B488 FAC5 4C24 A6A0 634A1FADDB6D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Xangsane
720s are so 2016 man.

• So Sad
They look high class WASP
Thank you!
My mum tells me to wear shoes like those all the time. She hates me wearing trainers but I have one pair of white trainers which I rarely wear casually. I use it for exercise only.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Nahhh

the thing with those shoes is that some still have highish ankles, and make it look like you don’t care about height

a lot of Vans you can get taller than Air Forces by putting lifts in them but no one would ever call you out on them

compared to every normie who knows why you bought these

View attachment 2463720
If I wanted lifts, I would have just bought lifts and wore whatever. I want normie shoes which still give height without the need to fraud.

Many height increasing shoes dedicated to giving extra height start at +2 inches. This one is 1.5 inches so not too bad.

Thank you!
My mum tells me to wear shoes like those all the time. She hates me wearing trainers but I have one pair of white trainers which I rarely wear casually. I use it for exercise only.
I see, be comfortable in your height. Ur mom WASP aristocracy shines through

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
air force 1 with 5 inch insole theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
over for your gait

you're talking about those shitty shoes like are something special, same shit as the AF1 that every normie wears. You won't mog anyone

• So Sad
even if they do you have to take into account that the average normie wears shoes with 2-3 cm heels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
I'm 5'9 barefoot 5'11 with my air force ones with lifts
still manlet though br00tal

Holy fuck my nigga those look like absolute shit
imagine a woman seeing you wear these thick ass looking sneakers just to be below average height

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, DoctorPMA and GabachoCopium
Holy fuck my nigga those look like absolute shit
imagine a woman seeing you wear these thick ass looking sneakers just to be below average height
Below average is better than dwarf tier.

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer