Received scam call

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
IDK how they managed to get my number offering some trading course with signals lmao. Pay 250£.

I was about to tell this whore she had to try harder.

Damn bros scammaxxing is mad legit here in UK some niggas are smart as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HighIQcel and Deleted member 7776
did the bitch sound like a curry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 7776 and St. Wristcel
My school friend works in a company where they phone people and offer trading saying that they will help them to make more money out of money which they invest.

They usually don't trick really rich people because fear consequences so they aim for the middle/slightly lower than middle class who trie to make easy money.

This trading company I am talking about locates in Ukraine but in most of the cases their clients are from other countries, such as Russia Belarus, and Europe. They have foreign people who specifically go for foreigners.

So maybe that girl was even from another country somewhere in Russia or Ukraine for example. They use some program which changes a country phone code.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and RAITEIII
My school friend works in a company where they phone people and offer trading saying that they will help them to make more money out of money which they invest.

They usually don't trick really rich people because fear consequences so they aim for the middle/slightly lower than middle class who trie to make easy money.

This trading company I am talking about locates in Ukraine but in most of the cases their clients are from other countries, such as Russia Belarus, and Europe. They have foreign people who specifically go for foreigners.

So maybe that girl was even from another country somewhere in Russia or Ukraine for example. They use some program which changes a country phone code.
Mirin your FRIEND.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, WadlowMaxxing and HighIQcel
Got +2psl after this thread. Mirin hard, the results.
My tinder has blown up.
5 stacies harrasing me in dm.
Legit.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and RAITEIII

I don't know why they still calling after I say I'm not interested lol. They must be making big money to have multiple people doing this with fake numbers and such.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don't know why they still calling after I say I'm not interested lol. They must be making big money to have multiple people doing this with fake numbers and such.
Yes. As you probably know they have steady salary + % from deceiving people and depends on how much money they invested. I was kinda surprised when he told me that even people who fell for this scam once or even a few times ( but by other so called "trading companies") still go for it because hope that this one is honest.

Lol, they have seminars, lessons, parties at their company. Pretty chill and cozy vibes. As my friend said " you wound never guess that they are morons or something"

Usually they bullshitting them like "we increased money for you but you can't stop we have to go further, it is our chance" or something like that. People take huge loans in belief that they will make even more money.

Damn, there were even cases when people sold their apartments.

They have a website where you can see how much money you have currently. But oh well you can't take that money, it's not time, you gotta pay more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno and RAITEIII
Insane looksmaxxing tips I’m 8 psl after reading this

Got +2psl after this thread. Mirin hard, the results.
My tinder has blown up.
5 stacies harrasing me in dm.
Legit.
Chad puts all his stacies in a group chat and makes them contend for his coom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536