Recent IOIs looking back

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
1) A really hot girl asked me to help spot her on the bench press when I only been lifting for three months so I still was a twig. There were other guys there too lol. My dumbass said I have to get a class I can't help you.

2) A hot girl asks for my number at the beginning of my class because she sees me workout. I worked out with her but then acted aspie over it and ruined my chances

3) Girl I knew from a year ago came and sat by and would try to keep talking to me, I was to dumb to get her number or escalate.

4) When I went to India my two hot maids were eye-fucking me really hard like staring at me and both would do that thing girls do when they see a hot guy. Got a feel of the MM lifestyle

5) My coworker was sitting next to me in a group and the corner of my eye I could see her stare for like 10 sec at my jaw because I would clench it and the masseter muscle would show. She then wanted to facetime me right there lol

Messages74Reaction score8

Only P in V is lOls

You're 5'8" ethnic framecel manlet beta looking faggot. There's no way you get any legit IOIs.
vIvbtCM.png

Men overstate women's interest in them, so most IOIs aspies report here aren't real. Even if they were real, talking about IOIs is autistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2486