Recent leak from China: sites used by troll farms include Looksmax and incels.is.

D

Deleted member 19994

sjsjsjs
In the past two years, Anti-Western posting has ramped up in both forums, as well as weird accounts with already known facts (water is wet type threads).

I won't post screenshot about the leaked documents but I advise you to do some research about it. Looksmax is included in a list from the PRC's Ministry of Security for a secret program known to run and sponsor troll farms within Mainland China — used to discredit and promote anti-Western and terroristic sentiments.

TL;DR: this forum is full of active bad actors.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29808, Deleted member 24444, Bushman and 5 others
coooool I talk to bots lol im like a transformer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Arditi and Deleted member 29167
coooool I talk to bots lol im like a transformer
Some can spell English correctly. You don't even have to talk about OpenAI or LLamA based models. But reality is what the moderation team doesn't show you. Yeah, your data has and is actively being used by government agencies for statistical purposes (for their psy-warfare programs, mostly).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Some can spell English correctly. You don't even have to talk about OpenAI or LLamA based models. But reality is what the moderation team doesn't show you. Yeah, your data has and is being used by government agencies.
will they send a hot robot woman

Just use Firefox bro

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I have seen bot accounts here however im not sure if they got banned

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 21467 and Deleted member 19994
Kill all zionist jews and trannies and faggots.

t. Aryan Hypermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
i’m a bot nigga! bing chilling! 😂😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994