recent new hires at work proof good looks can't get you by.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Recently had some new hires at work. One of the dudes was a "pretty boy" Aston Kutcher knock off looking dude and the other was a more masculine looking dude with a chin beard.
basically my coworkers all hated them because of how fucking stupid they both were. Astron Kutcher would slur his words together, stutter and seemed autistic, lazy, weird and would just have weird childish commentary on everything. eventually people started making fun of him and his work ethic.
The more masculine one was full NPC. he wouldn't talk, blank look on his face.

eventually my coworkers started confiding in me that they thought they were "retarded" and "probably homeschooled". They would travel and i duo and would use the bathroom together (??????????) which also started to confuse and worry a lot of people. They were also a small 3 minutes late this one day and one of my managers was like "wow i guess showing up on time is completely optional, when i saw 7 i guess i meant soft 7" just tearing into him, which is funny because there's been days i've been over an hour late to work because i slept in.

We also had an issue with bathrooms at the most recent gig and we had to carpool back to the hotel to use the restrooms when the 2 dudes decided to not use the lobby rooms and use their bedroom restrooms' the manager was pissed and making fun of them in the car with the rest of the crew and then decided to just leave them there and made them walk 20 minutes back to work instead, which was fucking hilarious.

These dudes had height, jaw lines, low body fat percentages, nothing about them looked nerdy, or "soft".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pikabro, valhalar and 1 other person
good looks can make people jealous too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
this is interesting but kinda water, unless ur a blackpill retard. what are you working at?

what are you working at?
I work live events and film production. i'm contracted by an events company as an extra hand or "PA". I've gotten to work everything from influencer videos to baseball games to hollywood red carpet events lol.

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back