Recent Pride parades in places like Seattle showed naked men with innocent children - US GOVERNMENT APPROVED

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Us government approved

So the US Government is saying it's okay to be naked with children. The US Government approves this because none of those men were arrested and if they were, it would've been blasted all over mainstream media to show Americans the government will protect children no matter who tries harming them. Yet they didn't.

The police couldn't arrest them because most likely they lived in other states so it would be out of their jurisdiction. But why hasn't the other agency arrested them? Their faces are clearly shown in videos from those PRIDE parades. And with our Jan6 facial recognization technology, they wouldn't be difficult to locate and arrest. Yet none of this is happening. Why is that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface
The Democrat Party is addicted to sodomy. They hate Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, n0rthface and BigJimsWornOutTires
The Democrat Party is addicted to sodomy. They hate Jesus.
But why? If they don't believe in something, they can't hate it. That's like not believing aliens are real and yet, "They make me soooo mad! :rage:"

Cringe.

Perhaps, it's not Jesus they despise but the followers! Christians pose a threat to retardation. Many folks today with privileged jobs are certifiably intellectually disabled. But because of the me-too movement and woke agenda, the government's prohibited to discriminate against idiots. So they prosper in our privacy and creep among our churches gathering intel that frightens them. Ah, yes, this was never to do with spirituality and faith but ignorance versus bliss.

But also, defiance demands to rule. And from my observation, the only ones that stand in the politician and government's disturbing path are judges.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and n0rthface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back