Recessed abomination with mogger eyes

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and arabcelxxx
ccw, bimax and a lefort 2 with a rhino perhaps with a wrap around jaw implant it's over for everyone
Never show him this forum

• +1
Reactions: silencio
ccw, bimax and a lefort 2 with a rhino perhaps with a wrap around jaw implant it's over for everyone
It's over for you if someone calls you cutie

50% chance he doesn't make it out alive after.

Jaw will get better hes like 10

Unironically is gonna mog so hard when hes older

Jaw will get better hes like 10

Unironically is gonna mog so hard when hes older
He’s around 15 and his facial development is incel tier, I doubt it will change much

Recessed abomination? Nigga looks like a normal ass kid. Consider taking medication

• +1
Reactions: Aero and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Recessed abomination? Nigga looks like a normal ass kid. Consider taking medication
Why you getting pressed, maybe you have the same issue as him

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and WELOVELOOKS
Why you getting pressed, maybe you have the same issue as him
Cause ur shitting on a kid right now who looks fairly normal. He’s going through puberty, weird post brobro. I hope you’re also a teenager (gotta be)

Cause ur shitting on a kid right now who looks fairly normal. He’s going through puberty, weird post brobro. I hope you’re also a teenager (gotta be)
IMG 3108

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Axii and WELOVELOOKS
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
ur either a 14 year old child or a giga autistic faggot with a recessed stunted brain

"look at this recessed disgusting hideous freak teenager lmao!!!" dude posts some normal average looking ass kid
Dnrd faggot rambling go kys you jawlesd cunt

Dnrd faggot rambling go kys you jawlesd cunt
Not answering a single one of my questions. You’re a kid right? Pray go god you’re not an adult not only do you mock random teenagers you use “DN RD” instead actually being able to communicate or respond to someone

Over for your fucking shitskin pajeet ass, my bones mog yours to oblivion guaranteed btw this has nothing to do with Muh “you’re offended for yourself” what a pathetic lil freak. End yourself faggot

Not answering a single one of my questions. You’re a kid right? Pray go god you’re not an adult not only do you mock random teenagers you use “DN RD” instead actually being able to communicate or respond to someone

Over for your fucking shitskin pajeet ass, my bones mog yours to oblivion guaranteed btw this has nothing to do with Muh “you’re offended for yourself” what a pathetic lil freak. End yourself faggot
Not reading allat kys

JFL at this incel posting literal children.

Can this forum get any worse ?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WELOVELOOKS
Thats one ugly child
And you’re an ugly shitskin faggot mocking a kid behind a computer screen stinking up his mommas house with the smell of curry and body odor. Get a life faggot

And you’re an ugly shitskin faggot mocking a kid behind a computer screen stinking up his mommas house with the smell of curry and body odor. Get a life faggot
Write another essay for me

Write another essay for me
Shitskinnnnnn

I can do this all day

While u pretend not to read (the pussiest shit) I can keep calling you a turd skinned failure

Shitskinnnnnn

I can do this all day

While u pretend not to read (the pussiest shit) I can keep calling you a turd skinned failure
A turd skin is pressing you hard

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and WELOVELOOKS
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MaestheticMaso
I just slipped my dick in your mouth and you rep my comment to look calm, pathetic
Na I genuinely laughed at both comments you just wrote. it’s hard to take goofs like you seriously ngl

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No I will not take that from you, you have 10,000 posts on here you’re never ascending faggot
I don’t need to ascend. I’m not a KHHV Klinefelter abnormality like you.

Keep projecting on random kids though. It might make those hips of yours smaller😁

Na I genuinely laughed at both comments you just wrote. it’s hard to take goofs like you seriously ngl
You didn’t you were genuinely pressed don’t try to act calm now, anyways jfl this comment for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I don’t need to ascend. I’m not a KHHV Klinefelter abnormality like you.

Keep projecting on random kids though. It might make those hips of yours smaller😁
Thats fat not bone so I don’t really care, how am I projecting he is actually recessed

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

DNR

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
He looks like he hasn't gone through puberty.

You didn’t you were genuinely pressed don’t try to act calm now, anyways jfl this comment for me
u really think the highschool bullied who shoved you into the locker was "angry"

same scenario here

u are just getting abused like the dumb little low iq inferior bitch u is son

shit post fucking nigger