Recessed as fuck

Ixcxss

Ixcxss

Iron
Im very recessed and i fucking hate it.
I have never taken a single breath through my mouth and always watched my posture but still i look like a metahuman, im the only one in my family who is recessed.
Everytime i look into the mirror and catch a glimpse of my chin I just get disgusted. Even though my front profile is somewhat okay my side profile is just horrendous, im missing at least a few centimeters of bone until im not extremely recessed but only a little recessed.

Im currently doing chin tucks and thumb pulling which are probably cope and I have heard that if you have high test your face can also change a little bit but idk if there is even anything i can do to fix my recession except from surgery but im 16 now so its probably over.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
How to fix reccesion you say...
Im sorry my friend but such classified info is only reserved for the esteemed members of our ADONIS gang

ADONISS!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark, chadintraining and copamine
How to fix reccesion you say...
Im sorry my friend but such classified info is only reserved for the esteemed members of our ADONIS gang

ADONISS!!
yeah ive been subscribed to hamza for a year, taking cold showers, meditating and reading books but im still recessed.:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
yeah ive been subscribed to hamza for a year, taking cold showers, meditating and reading books but im still recessed.:feelswhy:
Send me a pic of your signed Adonis balls to prove

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
Send me a pic of your signed Adonis balls to prove

mouth/nose breathing is probably cope in terms of whether it recesses you or not.
I think the correlation mostly comes from the fact that recessed people tend to mouth breathe.

mouth/nose breathing is probably cope in terms of whether it recesses you or not.
I think the correlation mostly comes from the fact that recessed people tend to mouth breathe.
so its just my fucked up abomination of genetics

so its just my fucked up abomination of genetics
Lvl 1 cult info on fixing reccesion and getting jaw development:
Only if you eat red meat only, 0 carbs, maybe some eggs, organs and testicles too, don't drink milk because it has carbs, only drink water and blood, some results you could expect are:
Forward growth
Wider jaw
More dimorphism
Under eye support
Better infras
Will feel way better
Higher testosterone
Taller ramus
Bigger zygos
Hollow cheeks
Wider palate
Just to list a few