recessed chin

﴾ Arabism ﴿

﴾ Arabism ﴿

Weaponized individual
What are some effective strategies to enhance my underdeveloped chin? I have attempted various approaches, such as tongue posture and dietary improvement. However, I have achieved minimal results, so I resorted to applying pressure (bonesmashing) on my chin with insufficient projection. Are there any alternative solutions, as I previously inquired?

What are some effective strategies to enhance my underdeveloped chin? I have attempted various approaches, such as tongue posture and dietary improvement. However, I have achieved minimal results, so I resorted to applying pressure (bonesmashing) on my chin with insufficient projection. Are there any alternative solutions, as I previously inquired?

Received 679124801056424

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mozart888, lowiqNormie and ﴾ Arabism ﴿
jut

Alright don’t listen to these fat fags on this forum who prefer to sulk than really do anything. What you can do is be patient, keep your posture and diet going, worse case scenrario your chin never gets better but your lean asf and you have to be bottom barrel ugly to be ugly while being lean shredded. I’d keep your posture improvements going eat fuck ton of protein and excercise. Ditch your orthodontic appliances do chin tucks and apply sea moss to your face. Like I said at the end of the day if your chin doesn’t improve but your shredded asf which is fucking easy just takes time which no one likes here you’ll still be able to fuck

Alright don’t listen to these fat fags on this forum who prefer to sulk than really do anything. What you can do is be patient, keep your posture and diet going, worse case scenrario your chin never gets better but your lean asf and you have to be bottom barrel ugly to be ugly while being lean shredded. I’d keep your posture improvements going eat fuck ton of protein and excercise. Ditch your orthodontic appliances do chin tucks and apply sea moss to your face. Like I said at the end of the day if your chin doesn’t improve but your shredded asf which is fucking easy just takes time which no one likes here you’ll still be able to fuck
Thank you, bro I appreciate that we need people like you.

Get a palate expander