Recessed mandible vs Recessed chin

C

Chadpersonality

Iron
I am trying to figure out if I have a recessed mandible or chin and how to fix it my lower lip is more recessed than my upper lip but tbh I'm not sure how to describe it could someone send pictures comparing a recessed mandible vs chin

you can tell easily by your bite, if you bite down and the teeth match its just a recessed chin, underbite would be recessed jaw

depends what kind of facial growth you have. guessing it s your downgrown maxilla you are wondering about.

depends what kind of facial growth you have. guessing it s your downgrown maxilla you are wondering about.
My face overall does not have much forward growth my brow ridge I'd weak, i have a neutral maxilla and I think I have a recessed chin. None of these besides the browridge are horrible failos but it would bump me up to htn instead of mtn at least.

dm pics
My face overall does not have much forward growth my brow ridge I'd weak, i have a neutral maxilla and I think I have a recessed chin. None of these besides the browridge are horrible failos but it would bump me up to htn instead of mtn at least.