Recessed maxila

iblamebonesngentics

iblamebonesngentics

Milklover
How do I fix my recessed maxilla I'd do any soft maxxing if nothing what hardmax can I do

lefort only
no softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: mathis, noonespecial, lestoa and 6 others
lefort only
no softmaxxes
orthodontics during early childhood can change skull growth but op isnt in early childhood so im being pedantic

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and iblamebonesngentics
Life's so unfair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, lestoa, YungTrappa and 2 others
orthodontics during early childhood can change skull growth but op isnt in early childhood so im being pedantic
orthodontics it's mainly lower third but not upper jaw
?
tell me an appliance that could potentially change the maxilla even as a kid

• +1
Reactions: aids
Damn I need 200k and 14 surgerys

How do I fix my recessed maxilla I'd do any soft maxxing if nothing what hardmax can I do
if you have a narrow palate which is likely since youre recessed id recommend looking into marpe / mse bc it will improve your smile in addition to widening your maxilla also with the incorporation of facemask you can actually get a couple mm of forward growth, and this mogs lefort 1 because this is growing your entire maxilla forwards not just the lefort 1 section. the results can vary a lot though depending on your genetics and just general luck.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, bigchibber and iblamebonesngentics
?
any palate expander and headgear with elastics its quite simple if youre below 16 but ofc no one wants to walk around looking like a retard

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics
age? And how recessed r we talking

• +1
MSE + Facemask on a 16 year old girl (if i remember correctly) :

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
if you have a narrow palate which is likely since youre recessed id recommend looking into marpe / mse bc it will improve your smile in addition to widening your maxilla also with the incorporation of facemask you can actually get a couple mm of forward growth, and this mogs lefort 1 because this is growing your entire maxilla forwards not just the lefort 1 section. the results can vary a lot though depending on your genetics and just general luck.
Thanks for the advice bro I was happy till I seen genetics and luck 😂

Thanks for the advice bro I was happy till I seen genetics and luck 😂
nah by genetics i meant basically the more fucked up your face is the better chance it improves it :lul: if youre boneless looking you'll prolly get really get results from it because it also widens your zygos

• +1
nah by genetics i meant basically the more fucked up your face is the better chance it improves it :lul: if youre boneless looking you'll prolly get really get results from it because it also widens your zygos
Oh wtf I'll probably barely get results I have muscular cheek bones and high set and high bone mass I'm skinny and 6ft 2 like 70-68kg

Oh wtf I'll probably barely get results I have muscular cheek bones and high set and high bone mass I'm skinny and 6ft 2 like 70-68kg
how do you have strong cheekbones with a recessed maxilla are you asian?

?

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics and PeakIncels
how do you have strong cheekbones with a recessed maxilla are you asian?
Fuck no I'm black I don't know I just have good zygos and skinny I guess

thumbpulling

• +1
sugar so important man, i used to be keto :lul:
Cope keto is crazy glad u eat candy and meat only now I'm addicted to sugar bro I have 500g+ a day if I eat less I start tweaking and get headaches

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Cope keto is crazy glad u eat candy and meat only now I'm addicted to sugar bro I have 500g+ a day if I eat less I start tweaking and get headaches
nice bro, 300 - 400g for me, i cant sleep without sugar literally

• +1
nice bro, 300 - 400g for me, i cant sleep without sugar literally
Same brother I grind my teeth and pull my hair 😂 glad to meet somebody with a good diet that's not salad and shit

• Love it
lefort or death

coffee in the morning with 4 tsp of sugar and heavy cream, other than that from soda like coke
Worth starting again? I used to have 6 monsters 3 cokes and 2 coffees 4tp sugar but my heart hurt and i had headaches

• Woah
Worth starting again? I used to have 6 monsters 3 cokes and 2 coffees 4tp sugar but my heart hurt and i had headaches
6 monsters sounds crazy, i love me some energy drinks, maybe 1 a day is fine, also then some coke if you want 3 isnt even that much and coffee would just do in the morning, the headaches came from the 6 monsters im certain

• +1
6 monsters sounds crazy, i love me some energy drinks, maybe 1 a day is fine, also then some coke if you want 3 isnt even that much and coffee would just do in the morning, the headaches came from the 6 monsters im certain
I'll start drinking coke and black coffee in the morning again no monsters also how do u safely eat raw meat or is that just cope and I should eat it no matter what bacteria

• +1
I'll start drinking coke and black coffee in the morning again no monsters also how do u safely eat raw meat or is that just cope and I should eat it no matter what bacteria
oh the bacteria stuff is just if the meat isnt fresh and or if you eat like liver or something from unhealthy animals that got vaccinated, other than that i never got problems with it, you might get some diarrhea at the beginning but that fades within days most of the time, start with raw milk tho to get used to bacteria in raw animal foods or like raw cheese or something, parmesian is lovely.

• +1
oh the bacteria stuff is just if the meat isnt fresh and or if you eat like liver or something from unhealthy animals that got vaccinated, other than that i never got problems with it, you might get some diarrhea at the beginning but that fades within days most of the time, start with raw milk tho to get used to bacteria in raw animal foods or like raw cheese or something, parmesian is lovely.
Bro I just had diarrhea 😂 but I'll start drinking raw milk if I can find some if not I'll eat some raw steak

• +1
Bro I just had diarrhea 😂 but I'll start drinking raw milk if I can find some if not I'll eat some raw steak
i get diarrhea from butter, and like oily foods, makes sense because of its oily nature

• +1
i get diarrhea from butter, and like oily foods, makes sense because of its oily nature
Bro thanks for the advice I'm lowkey exitced to eat raw meat feel like I'm going to ascend into jordan barrett or Richard Ramirez 😂 but nice diet bro I'll start it tomorrow

• +1
Bro thanks for the advice I'm lowkey exitced to eat raw meat feel like I'm going to ascend into jordan barrett or Richard Ramirez 😂 but nice diet bro I'll start it tomorrow
it just makes you feel stronger, maybe lowering inhibition, i even told a bitch about it she started eating raw meat too :lul::lul:

• +1
it just makes you feel stronger, maybe lowering inhibition, i even told a bitch about it she started eating raw meat too :lul::lul:
I HATE women the attractive hot blondes are always with wanna be gangsters or some shit I only get emo girls but i don't mind honestly I would just rather a hot blonde I sound like Elliot Rodger 😂 but that's crazy a Becky eating raw meat

• JFL
I HATE women the attractive hot blondes are always with wanna be gangsters or some shit I only get emo girls but i don't mind honestly I would just rather a hot blonde I sound like Elliot Rodger 😂 but that's crazy a Becky eating raw meat
i dont mind goth honestly kinda hot, the bitch eating raw meat now is recessed asf blonde and blue eyed, honestly would take a mtb that isnt recessed with worse coloring any day

• +1
i dont mind goth honestly kinda hot, the bitch eating raw meat now is recessed asf blonde and blue eyed, honestly would take a mtb that isnt recessed with worse coloring any day
I used to talk to a recessed blonde honestly pissed me off she only had appeal and was "hot" seemed like a sex toy for men I like goth women but not to much piercings and it's fine I would rather take mtb as well my kids ain't having no jaw or anything

• +1
I used to talk to a recessed blonde honestly pissed me off she only had appeal and was "hot" seemed like a sex toy for men I like goth women but not to much piercings and it's fine I would rather take mtb as well my kids ain't having no jaw or anything
exactly, im not sure if i should fuck her tho, im a virgin and shes too but i feel like experience is important for other women later on, i mean richard ramirez also fucked anything...

• +1
exactly, im not sure if i should fuck her tho, im a virgin and shes too but i feel like experience is important for other women later on, i mean richard ramirez also fucked anything...
Richard Ramirez was a genetic lottery winner he could pull and fuck whatever he had rotten teeth and raped a child and people then murdered them women still said innocent and called him a good guy but bro fuck her a few times get experience for women later on cause they won't like a virgin at 25 😂

• +1
Richard Ramirez was a genetic lottery winner he could pull and fuck whatever he had rotten teeth and raped a child and people then murdered them women still said innocent and called him a good guy but bro fuck her a few times get experience for women later on cause they won't like a virgin at 25 😂
right, i mean rira fucked grannys and kids, i should be fine fucking a ltb for my own purpose

• +1
right, i mean rira fucked grannys and kids, i should be fine fucking a ltb for my own purpose
No way I got a ltb as well thats crazy for me i was thinking about fucking for experience as well and i probably will a few times so when i get a htb I don't be nervous and get recommended to her friends 😂

• +1
No way I got a ltb as well thats crazy for me i was thinking about fucking for experience as well and i probably will a few times so when i get a htb I don't be nervous and get recommended to her friends 😂
lets go :lul:

• JFL