Recessed maxilla makes my upper lip big?

C

cookiemonster112

Iron
My lips are way too fucking fat, and I've noticed recession in my mandible which explains the lower lip sticking out. Would the same principle apply to my maxilla and upper lip? Would a Lefort 1 fix this up then?

dont care. just mew bro

violently push the roof of your mouth with your tongue

How in the hell do u have mandibular recession & your “loser lip sticking out”.
Your jaw doesn’t necessarily move 100% in tandem. If u have a protruding upper lip then it’s probably because ur Lowee jaw is relstively more recessed than the upper. A recessed maxilla doesn’t cause “big lips”. It can cause a flat philtrum but that’s it

How in the hell do u have mandibular recession & your “loser lip sticking out”.
Your jaw doesn’t necessarily move 100% in tandem. If u have a protruding upper lip then it’s probably because ur Lowee jaw is relstively more recessed than the upper. A recessed maxilla doesn’t cause “big lips”. It can cause a flat philtrum but that’s it
no my lower lip appears larger from the front because of the downward growth of the jaw. my upper lip or the other hand, looks bloated and larger than it should be which I was thinking to be caused by the lack of support behind it (maxilla)

My lips are way too fucking fat, and I've noticed recession in my mandible which explains the lower lip sticking out. Would the same principle apply to my maxilla and upper lip? Would a Lefort 1 fix this up then?
Its over