Recessed Maxilla+Underbite (HELP)

A

Ayub212121

Iron
just turned 16 and male,
My maxilla is wide enough but has horrible forward growth which has made me develop a underbite and crooked nose. It has also gave me nasal problems which has lead to me mouth breathing my whole life. I believe I have lack of under eye support from my recessed maxilla and I think it gives a wide eye look.

How can I fix this? Any softmax like mewing, thumbpulling, bone smashing or whatever work? any hard max or surgery that would work? Would focusing on fixing the underbite with braces or Invisalign’s be able to indirectly fix the maxilla by fixing the underbite? I’m super lost and ideally want to try and fix this without hard max.

just turned 16 and male,
My maxilla is wide enough but has horrible forward growth which has made me develop a underbite and crooked nose. It has also gave me nasal problems which has lead to me mouth breathing my whole life. I believe I have lack of under eye support from my recessed maxilla and I think it gives a wide eye look.

How can I fix this? Any softmax like mewing, thumbpulling, bone smashing or whatever work? any hard max or surgery that would work? Would focusing on fixing the underbite with braces or Invisalign’s be able to indirectly fix the maxilla by fixing the underbite? I’m super lost and ideally want to try and fix this without hard max.
U got to see a dentist for sure, with your situation they would give you some kind of device or surgery