Recessed upper maxilla or protrusive teeth?

I

Improver

Bronze
And what's the ideal way to address? Paranasal + cheek implant?

20220623 154512

Are you black?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Asian or native American?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, buflek and 2 others
looks like an asian skull so alveolar protrusion and flat nose and maxilla

best to address with an augmentative rhinoplasty and yes paranasal implants will help

• +1
Reactions: Racky and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
get midface implants

Same issue here OP

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Probably gonna get some filler on the cheeks after my jaw implant revision to test higher cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
@Improver
Again, you are correct about what you think you will need in the future.

For now, your Jaw implant is still not correct. I could be wrong, of course. It is better, though.

Your maxilla is naturally a bit high or "overpowering," but bimax won't fix that. Besides, it does NOT look bad at all.

I also feel you will need cheek implants to balance what YOU don't like (your high maxilla). There are also other things you could easily do to fix the rounder front look you don't like.

You could block me if you don't like my observations. Some of us have been where you are now. You are so stubborn, and I like that about you, but sadly you don't know how to listen to those of us who have been where you are now.

You're good, and that's that.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
@Improver
Again, you are correct about what you think you will need in the future.

For now, your Jaw implant is still not correct. I could be wrong, of course. It is better, though.

Your maxilla is naturally a bit high or "overpowering," but bimax won't fix that. Besides, it does NOT look bad at all.

I also feel you will need cheek implants to balance what YOU don't like (your high maxilla). There are also other things you could easily do to fix the rounder front look you don't like.

You could block me if you don't like my observations. Some of us have been where you are now. You are so stubborn, and I like that about you, but sadly you don't know how to listen to those of us who have been where you are now.

You're good, and that's that.
Why would I block you? You have some good information that I could use. I try to absorbe as much knowledge as I can from this and other forums or papers around internet, in order to avoid making mistakes like I did in my first jaw implant (hey doc give me model jaw and the bigger better)
About my new implant design, I tried to be kinda conservative this time. So that's why removed the middle part. It would probably be better to have a thin connection, but it is not possible without making a wider chin and jaw angles, which I prefer not to risk.

Why would I block you?
You said that I was lying to you and trying to push an agenda.

I invested my valuable time and experience in trying to help you to have the best results possible.

It was my first or second day on this website, and I believe I made some mistakes, but you took it to another level. I do not appreciate that.

I have contacted both companies, and I am glad did. So, no hard feelings. ✌️

I invested my valuable time and experience in trying to help you to have the best results possible.

It was my first or second day on this website, and I believe I made some mistakes, but you took it to another level. I do not appreciate that.

Yep you even did some linkbuilding for them in your first posts but I don't care anymore, its all okay

nigga u look good

ur side profile mogs most people

• +1
Reactions: Improver
@Improver OMG! LOL

Is linking not allowed? I also told you not to use them. Everyone here links to every Instagram and promotes doctors. I don't do anything like that. Oh my lord! Best of luck, buddy.

Exactly! My first post. Those companies clearly say they work together.

Last edited:
You need the implant style that this girl got.
You are wasting your time trying to tell him anything. Improver only wants to hear what he already has in his head and wants comments that ONLY re-enforce what he already believes in.

Improver is brilliant and passionate, committed to fixing his looks at such young age. He will get there, but unfortunately for his type of personality, he needs to make the mistakes independently to learn from them.

When you get older, like me, you learn that you should have listened to those who have been there and done that.

It is just the way life is. Anyone witnessing Improver's experience should be thankful to him for teaching us what NOT to do and how NOT to go about these surgeries.

You are wasting your time trying to tell him anything. Improver only wants to hear what he already has in his head and wants comments that ONLY re-enforce what he already believes in.

Improver is brilliant and passionate, committed to fixing his looks at such young age. He will get there, but unfortunately for his type of personality, he needs to make the mistakes independently to learn from them.

When you get older, like me, you learn that you should have listened to those who have been there and done that.

It is just the way life is. Anyone witnessing Improver's experience should be thankful to him for teaching us what NOT to do and how NOT to go about these surgeries.
Another day, another @Jade autistic post

Seems interesting but I'm not sure if the paranasal part is worth it. It gives the nasolabial angle a more 90 degree angle right? Does it project more the nose?
Well just look at the after to see what it does

Seems interesting but I'm not sure if the paranasal part is worth it. It gives the nasolabial angle a more 90 degree angle right? Does it project more the nose?
Maybe don’t go all the way under the nose and just stay to the sides.

how to get this side profile from bimax y'all 😭

Maybe don’t go all the way under the nose and just stay to the sides.
Maybe but who does this kind of augmentation with implants? I only know Eppley but charges high as fuck, and I don't know that Colombian surgeon. Maybe it's best to have first cheek+infra and then see if paranasal part is still needed.

Maybe but who does this kind of augmentation with implants? I only know Eppley but charges high as fuck, and I don't know that Colombian surgeon. Maybe it's best to have first cheek+infra and then see if paranasal part is still needed.
That Colombian surgeon has some sweet before and afters and if he can do bimaxes I think he can place an implant. ESP if he had the wherewithal to design that kind of implant I would trust him. I’ll plan on going to him instead of eppley unless he’s the same price as eppley.

Looks like bimaxillary protrusion to me. But soft tissue pic would help
The anterior nasal spine + chin position are in line with the jaws, so its not bimaxillary protrusion (AFAIK).

This looks like a good skull profile to me, need to see a soft tissues pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
This is me (I have a wraparound jaw implant right now)
Oh, I didn't even notice the line between your actual bone and the implant until I looked at it the 2nd time.

• +1
Reactions: Improver
Do you guys have a list of surgeons that are good at doing cheek/infraorbital/paranasal implants? I know there's Dr Y and Eppley, but i have read a lot of bad google reviews, there's that one colombian surgeon, and there's vipps Korea. Besides that are there any other good choices for surgeons?

looks like an asian skull so alveolar protrusion and flat nose and maxilla

best to address with an augmentative rhinoplasty and yes paranasal implants will help
Where to get the implants?