Screenshot 20230924 013144 Gallery

2. After
20230925 003049

Front
20230924 010417

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, lilith, aesthetic beauty and 17 others
Looks great man. Hoping that I get the same results when i get bimax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32094 and 1 other person
Damn you look really good now

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SteveRogers, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
What do u think i am right now on the psl scale and how much did i improve?

It helped.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and niqfan625
I am at least MTN?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
looks good

//xangsanes beautiful black arab girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Thank u, but i think i could improve with jaw implant and filler in the future. Chin slight recessed even now

Malar implants? Surgeon name

Ramieri

Attachments

• 20230925_233102.jpg
    20230925_233102.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230926-175718_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926-175718_Gallery.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
really good results.

What do u think my chin now is normal or i would still need filler?
Im super happy with the surgeon, he was a lifesaver

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927-022224_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927-022224_Gallery.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
chin is still a bit small.

But damn that bimax really ascended you. It gave you much needed forward growth. That forward growth makes your nose "fit better" on your face. And it also gave you slight cheek hollows, due to the jaw pulling the skin forward.

very good results. Tell me, do you have any jaw problems from the surgery? like clicking or functional problems.

Front before?

Looking great might need surgeries for eye area, you should lose a lil weight to lean the face more.

But i dont understand something. I am still recessed even after genio right?

Attachments

• 20230927_121407.jpg
    20230927_121407.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230927_194844.jpg
    20230927_194844.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 0
it is always greycels that take action

Congrats, OP

chin is still a bit small.

But damn that bimax really ascended you. It gave you much needed forward growth. That forward growth makes your nose "fit better" on your face. And it also gave you slight cheek hollows, due to the jaw pulling the skin forward.

very good results. Tell me, do you have any jaw problems from the surgery? like clicking or functional problems.
No problem and im 6 day post op now, just no sensibility on the upper lip but it will be back soon, i hope

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
you look a bit like cameronalborzian

No problem and im 6 day post op now, just no sensibility on the upper lip but it will be back soon, i hope
nerves of sensation regenerate dw.

who was ur surgeon btw.

And you look somewhat fat and bloated. you will gain a tonne of psl by just fixing that.

nerves of sensation regenerate dw.

who was ur surgeon btw.

And you look somewhat fat and bloated. you will gain a tonne of psl by just fixing that.
That is a problem becouse i am 9% bodyfat no joke. I dont understand why my face is bloated, i think lack of bones

Prof that i am 9%
So what is my problem? I am not fat not in the slightest. My face genetic is definitely shit

Attachments

• 20230616_134418.jpg
    20230616_134418.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks good. What were your movements?

According to this forum, non-saddled malar implants suck. Ramieri doesn’t do saddled, does he? If so, do you guys think this result suck? Because I don’t think so.

Amazing results. Ascended hard.

Great results OP! Just curious if you also got fat grafting alongside the inframalar implant? Also if you noticed any improvements with undereye darkness?

Looks really good. Did you pay the extra for custom plates and guides? I know Ramieri offers that for an additional fee.

How much did it cost? Insane improvement.

I am stil recessed so no. It was not a insane improvement
20231103 105911

I am not chin tucking. Other photos i was probabably moving forward inconscously. This is my real side profile after bimax. And i am not really happy with my chin

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry and normie_joe
I am stil recessed so no. It was not a insane improvement View attachment 2529604

I am not chin tucking. Other photos i was probabably moving forward inconscously. This is my real side profile after bimax. And i am not really happy with my chin lower jaw.

What were your movements in mm?

5mm lefort 6mm genio. I was a third class.

Last edited:
  • +1
5mm lefort 6mm genio. I was a third class. I want a genioplasty revisione and add 5mm more i hate my recession

So it's not a bimax then, just a lefort? The only thing they did in your lower jaw was a genio?

I am stil recessed so no. It was not a insane improvement View attachment 2529604

I am not chin tucking. Other photos i was probabably moving forward inconscously. This is my real side profile after bimax. And i am not really happy with my chin lower jaw.
Ok, but bimax doesn't give you projection on chin, so for what you've done is a good result.

You said you're on 9% of bf but you're still bloated, you did malar + bimax so you shouldn't be boneless. that's weird.
also, what kind of implants did you get?
There are a lot of shapes for implants

Attachments

• IMG_3477.JPG
    IMG_3477.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 0

I am not chin tucking. Other photos i was probabably moving forward inconscously. This is my real side profile after bimax. And i am not really happy with my chin
Looks like a normal unfrauded profile. You're still forward grown.

You’re still swollen. It’ll look better with time

Seriously elite result.
High MTN.
If you reallllly want more, yes, get a chin implant and rhino to easily achieve HTN status.

High MTN with this profile?

High MTN with this profile?
But seriously stop being so autistic about minor issues. This prolly the best that could have been done with your base. More advancement could have just made you look weird.

Looks good but you fraud the after by beardfrauding a sharper gonial angle compared to the before where you have no beard. This makes it look like the bimax did more than it did. Still good tho but please compare apples to apples and not oranges :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Great result OP.

You are now attractive, girls will look at you on the street and guys will give you instant respect based on your appearance. You have nothing to worry about, any more work will make you look worse. HTN.

Be grateful and happy with your result and stop trying to autistically nitpick with the mindset that has been instilled into you by scrolling this decrepit cesspit of mental illness.

After writing this I just checked your recent posts and you are extremely mentally jaded. Calling yourself a boneless sub5 2psl truecel and muh chad fux. GTFO of this forum and the blackpill shit, work on your mental health and being a person people want to be around. Whatever issue you have with women is not related to your appearance. You need therapy or something, or learn how to accept and manage your autism social handicap, which I'm guessing is what is "repulsing women", not your attractive face.

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend
UnderbiteChads gets free bimax and ascends while us underbitekeks gets gaslighted and told we're perfectly healthy. broooootal

Did you give any input about the implant? Or you just said you wanted malar implants and he designed them?