recognize that u dont have to get sucked into talking to people on the internet

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
often in the past , some low IQcel would ask me a question , and id feel like i should respond . i got nothing out of it , i just lost time . but the low IQcel took advantage of my ideas .

or often u will see people argueing on the internet .

well u see , this behaviour is not strategic . i speculate it evolved cuz we were used to socializeing in tribes , & obviously helping the less knowledgeable people in tribe even if they dont help u is good . or argueing is good cuz its important that if ur right other people hear u so they can have the right perspective to properly make decisions .

but we r on the internet . if u care about urself , be strategic about how u interact with people . its like in combat sports u benefit from sparring people more experienced than u , on the internet u benefit from people who know more than u . avoid talking to low IQ cels unless u can scam them , almost all their ideas will be bad so theres no use trying to read their words .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Aero, greycel and 14 others
good take, always high iq posts, repped. good to see other high iq users

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Youㅤ
good take, always high iq posts, repped. good to see other high iq users
do u know anymore high IQ users ? tag if so

r u or any1 else sciencemaxxed , biologymaxxing ? any1 who is ambitious about anti ageing (not just cosmetically) ?

why do I keep making emotional decisions I tell myself to stay on one path but then revert to my previous path I don’t understand

why do I keep making emotional decisions I tell myself to stay on one path but then revert to my previous path I don’t understand
emotions r not to be suppressed ... they r to be recognized so u can make the strategic decision as u feel them .

its when u r unaware of ur emotions , ur biases , etc that u make bad decisions .

reroll life with more suffering + autism like me & itll make u more strategic

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
often in the past , some low IQcel would ask me a question , and id feel like i should respond . i got nothing out of it , i just lost time . but the low IQcel took advantage of my ideas .

well u see , this behaviour is not strategic . i speculate it evolved cuz we were used to socializeing in tribes , & obviously helping the less knowledgeable people in tribe even if they dont help u is good . or argueing is good cuz its important that if ur right other people hear u so they can have the right perspective to properly make decisions .

but we r on the internet . if u care about urself , be strategic about how u interact with people . its like in combat sports u benefit from sparring people more experienced than u , on the internet u benefit from people who know more than u . avoid talking to low IQ cels unless u can scam them , almost all their ideas will be bad so theres no use trying to read their words .
I like helping people where I can. Not a loss to me if they aren't grateful. As long as they get something good from it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Youㅤ
Did u pick the happy australian girl for ur avatar as a symbol of health?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i usually respond if i’m insulted and insult back otherwise my brain makes the insult linger on my mind so it saves time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Well said.

• +1
i usually respond if i’m insulted and insult back otherwise my brain makes the insult linger on my mind so it saves time
frustration as an intrusiveness

just remember its ur fault for being insulted . the more IQ u get the less u will get insulted .

i am only insulted by those things , cuz it remind me that im too weak to delete idiots at will .

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
doesn’t take a lot to call someone a stinky nigger and provides me peace of mind. i think i read somewhere before this kind of behavior is actually really important for self value and shit long term

• +1
doesn’t take a lot to call someone a stinky nigger and provides me peace of mind. i think i read somewhere before this kind of behavior is actually really important for self value and shit long term
yes , i do the same . its good to feel superior .

more self esteem is anti depression . its also altruistic behavior to insult retards , hopefully they rope so the next generations r less retarded .

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
yes , i do the same . its good to feel superior .

more self esteem is anti depression . its also altruistic behavior to insult retards , hopefully they rope so the next generations r less retarded .
right like the way i see it explaining to them is like explaining honey to a fly a waste of time but just insulting them is efficient

• +1
do u know anymore high IQ users ? tag if so

r u or any1 else sciencemaxxed , biologymaxxing ? any1 who is ambitious about anti ageing (not just cosmetically) ?
i’d say @klimo is high iq, he’s made a couple good threads by now and is studying into orthodontics appliances

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ and klimo
i’d say @klimo is high iq, he’s made a couple good threads by now and is studying into orthodontics appliances
Preciate it bro but im not high iq i just got autistic ideas 😭😂

Trying to increase my knowledge though just taking a while

• +1
Reactions: vzidel

jfl at this thread.

• WTF
Reactions: Jova

Magick is real and you can use it to get pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Youㅤ and IAMNOTANINCEL
greycel ramblings DNRD

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mirrormogger and Jova

I get 10 dms a day ppl either asking me to ungatekeep or help them i do be helping but niggas really think ima tell them shit i gatekeep like nigga im gatekeeping it for a reason

• +1
Unironically needed this advice, i always feel the need to prove my point to retardcels but its just a wasted effort because most of the time retardedcels will never change their opinion even if you prove them wrong, they will just believe what they want without any reasoning/evidence. Good post bitch nigga

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

you can always learn something. even by talking to low iq cels

Furthermore the blackpill needs to be exported outside in order to finally subvert this clown system and finally lock the whores inside their home

I realised this too. And I do this in person also.

I mentioned something here:
Bullying and segregation is good for a young person's mind, so long as they aren't affected by it permanently, or convince themselves successfully they aren't.
The ideal scenario is to be bullied, and learn how to talk your way out of it over a period of time by conforming to the other person you're in the presence of. @
Latinus
@Latinus is right, especially the second point. You'll have to adjust your approach to each individual person you come in contact with, because your "reputation" would be low amongst the entire year.

The benefit is that you'll learn how to talk to all types of people, and yet you'd still not fall into the herd.

I've noticed most teenagers when turning into adults lose that sense of creativity/imagination because they restrict their free thinking they've had from when they were children, by doing stuff they are being conditioned to do by society. By acting the way they are "meant to".
If during this time period, you live in your own world.. but on surface adjust yourself accordingly to every situation, not only will you master social skills, you'll most importantly retain that creativity you've had from a child, for your entire life.

Now that I have learnt the ability to talk with everyone, any person/group of people I can mingle with; I've chosen to only bother with a select few. Most of the people just regurgitate the same viewpoints over and over, I prefer finding somebody on the extreme.. so I can learn from them (either directly or indirectly)

The only reason I ever respond here (other than to troll occassionally), is to:
  1. reward good behaviour
  2. punish bad behaviour for those who still have a chance for being fixed
  3. deter others from going down the wrong path, specifically the young, ignorant greycels who will have their mind affected the most.
That's why I write posts about how slaying is cope (which it is)... because the young greycel who stumbles upon one of @Clavicular or @WishIwasChico threads, will start to obsess over it, and as time goes on, and their egos develop from entering adulthood.. they will reach a point of no return where they will only be able to learn from their own mistakes.
Some people on this site have that ego despite being very young too.. so you can't really do much but wish the best of luck to them.

• +1
i didnt say u couldnt . but its a lot less practical therefore inefficient in time . it would be like earning 5 dollars an hour when u could have triple that rate .

i didnt say u couldnt . but its a lot less practical therefore inefficient in time . it would be like earning 5 dollars an hour when u could have triple that rate .
Furthermore the blackpill needs to be exported outside in order to finally subvert this clown system and finally lock the whores inside their home
More blackpilled and acculturated men equals less betaproviding/cuckoldry. Even if you’re doing your little part it eventually backfires and helps you aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back