Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Inb4 midface comments

Im extremely tired of people telling me I look 25 when im 19

You look good with the long hair in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Bitchwhipper2
why not just appealmaxx for alt girls... get a JB goth / alt girl GF, fuck her in the ass and call it a day

alt girls mog anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, moritz03106, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
why not just appealmaxx for alt girls... get a JB goth / alt girl GF, fuck her in the ass and call it a day

alt girls mog anyway
That was my thought with long hair as I assume alt girls will also be more forgiving of my aspergers, but I dont know how to get in to any alt circles as all my friends are just thugmaxxed ethnics and bluecollar type normies

That was my thought with long hair as I assume alt girls will also be more forgiving of my aspergers, but I dont know how to get in to any alt circles as all my friends are just thugmaxxed ethnics and bluecollar type normies
If your tall like you presumably then it shouldn't be too hard. Just go to alt events, etc. The hard part is you have to pretend to like these things to fit in and you probably don't because your asing how to get into alt circle.

Messy fringe or curtains. There are only 2 options.

i think ur whole pheno would have very high appeal with alt girls.. if u live in a semi-large town there should be opportunities to go to some underground events, or try to find out places where those girls hang out since they tend to circle around specific bars / clubs from experience

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Inb4 midface comments
View attachment 2398590
Im extremely tired of people telling me I look 25 when im 19
like orb nigga
AD54EC40 E40F 461D 9A78 FB46F2850187

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Bitchwhipper2
If your tall like you presumably then it shouldn't be too hard. Just go to alt events, etc. The hard part is you have to pretend to like these things to fit in and you probably don't because your asing how to get into alt circle.

It pisses me off that foids expect you to like the same shit they do even though they are just fuck holes for chad.

Attachments

• Ratvirus.ex3.jpg
    Ratvirus.ex3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Fuckyou.jpg
    Fuckyou.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0