Recommend a steroid/PED cycle for me

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
I've been going to the gym for some time now and due to my average frame and tiny wrists I look pathetic in regular clothing but in tshirts you can tell I lift a little bit (in regular sized clothing). I look good in a slim fit/compression or a tank but only douchebags wear those in public lol. I look like a regular joe in 80% of cases. I don't want to get huge like IFBB pros, but here are my main goals:

-I want to finally get girthier forearms
-I want to completely avoid the bloated stomach look that even Chris bumstead has
-I do not want to get  huge in the way that pro bodybuilders are. Even normies know theyre on juice. This is ideally what I'd like to have and maintain:
Screenshot 20230406 0002492

Screenshot 20230406 0004182

Not this:
Best bodybuilders 2000x

-I want to look like I lift in different types of clothing
-I want to make it easier to stay lean and maintain (or build) muscle mass yearly
-I want to completely minimize the chances of any negative side effects like hair loss, acne, long term health consequences, etc.

I'm aware that some side effects are inevitable on any PED if you have bad enough genetics. I just want to minimize those effects.

Im not knowledgeable on steroids, I'm gonna binge MPMD and maybe some Greg Doucette to get more info later.

But as you can see, I really don't want that steroid look. I want a more conservative approach. Are SARMs any good for this?

@Maesthetics=King
@Keengo
@SoundnVision
@Sanguinius
@Blackgymmax

Thank you for your knowledge fellow gymmaxxers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 27472 and thecel
That’s not a “steroid look”.

Those guys in that bottom picture have been blasting grams of gear for 5-10 years +. You will not accidentally hit that bro.

Run 500mg for 20 weeks for your first cycle (with a AI on hand), you will make great gains but you won’t blow up a insane amount to the point you are male gazed max.
I’ve spent a lot of time in steroid communities, and I’ve seen @Arborist say the same thing, just most guys don’t actually look like they are on steroids.

For hair - it depends on genes. If you have good hair genes then maybe don’t even run fin and crash your DHT, running something like RU or nothing at all could make more sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, 5.5psl, Blackgymmax and 2 others
strict ray peat diet no cheating 300+ G protein every day drink milk w/sugar every hour on the hour

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 27472

Those guys in that bottom picture have been blasting grams of gear for 5-10 years +. You will not accidentally hit that bro.

Run 500mg for 20 weeks for your first cycle (with a AI on hand), you will make great gains but you won’t blow up a insane amount to the point you are male gazed max.
I’ve spent a lot of time in steroid communities, and I’ve seen @Arborist say the same thing, just most guys don’t actually look like they are on steroids.

For hair - it depends on genes. If you have good hair genes then maybe don’t even run fin and crash your DHT, running something like RU or nothing at all could make more sense.

Just half a gram of T? Nothing else like anavar, dbol, etc.?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Sure you could Anavar , I wouldn’t recommend dbol at the start, it could make E2 management tricky because you won’t have any experience with managing E2

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
I've been going to the gym for some time now and due to my average frame and tiny wrists I look pathetic in regular clothing but in tshirts you can tell I lift a little bit (in regular sized clothing). I look good in a slim fit/compression or a tank but only douchebags wear those in public lol. I look like a regular joe in 80% of cases. I don't want to get huge like IFBB pros, but here are my main goals:

-I want to completely avoid the bloated stomach look that even Chris bumstead has
-I do not want to get  huge in the way that pro bodybuilders are. Even normies know theyre on juice. This is ideally what I'd like to have and maintain:
View attachment 2139855
View attachment 2139856

Not this:
View attachment 2139860

-I want to make it easier to stay lean and maintain (or build) muscle mass yearly
-I want to completely minimize the chances of any negative side effects like hair loss, acne, long term health consequences, etc.

I'm aware that some side effects are inevitable on any PED if you have bad enough genetics. I just want to minimize those effects.

Im not knowledgeable on steroids, I'm gonna binge MPMD and maybe some Greg Doucette to get more info later.

But as you can see, I really don't want that steroid look. I want a more conservative approach. Are SARMs any good for this?

@Maesthetics=King
@Keengo
@SoundnVision
@Sanguinius
@Blackgymmax

1 grams testosterone 1 gram tren 100mg winstrol every day

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Oxygen
Sure you could Anavar , I wouldn’t recommend dbol at the start, it could make E2 management tricky because you won’t have any experience with managing E2

Does AI control estrodial? Or what is it's main purpose
Sorry for all the questions

• +1
Half gram of t is a newbie cycle when you are only prepping your body for higher doses, you need at least one and a half gram to get results and look like the dudes you posted in two years

Don't watch these faggots they're trt scammers shilling absurdly low doses and claim you can get bigger with trt doses to sell

• +1
Half gram of t is a newbie cycle when you are only prepping your body for higher doses, you need at least one and a half gram to get results and look like the dudes you posted in two years
Idk bro 1.5 gs of t sounds insane to me. I thought people normally did 500mg of T as a base and then added other different PEDs into their cycle

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Oxygen
Don't watch these faggots they're trt scammers shilling absurdly low doses and claim you can get bigger with trt doses to sell
jfl derek test mill puts people on 75mg a week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27219
If youre willing to lose hair, sure. Itll take you 1.5-2 years blasting moderate amounts and bulking hard

• +1
Idk bro 1.5 gs of t sounds insane to me. I thought people normally did 500mg of T as a base and then added other different PEDs into their cycle
500mg test base with 2 3 other drugs would equate to 1.5g+ test power anyways b

Even with gear being so accepted in the lifting communitt, most gymcels dont even come close to even my size and im not even big like that as it takes more than 14 weeks to get moderately big from roids lul. Youre going to start losing hair by the time you make gains like that unless you have amazing genes

• +1
Even with gear being so accepted in the lifting communitt, most gymcels dont even come close to even my size and im not even big like that as it takes more than 14 weeks to get moderately big from roids lul. Youre going to start losing hair by the time you make gains like that unless you have amazing genes
If he’s worried about hair best thing to do is run mainly test with Dut + RU and just perma bulk for 1-2 years

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Blackgymmax
If he’s worried about hair best thing to do is run mainly test with Dut + RU and just perma bulk for 1-2 years
Lul even bulk for 1-2 years. No one on looksmax wants to know that they have to gain a bit of fat to actually get jacked

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Oxygen and Deleted member 27472
Lul even bulk for 1-2 years. No one on looksmax wants to know that they have to gain a bit of fat to actually get jacked
Guys think they can run 250 test for 12 weeks eat at maintenance and turn into Mike Thurston

Bulking is a short term looksmin but is 100% a looksmax once you cut down

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, PrinceofDarkness, Oxygen and 2 others
Guys think they can run 250 test for 12 weeks eat at maintenance and turn into Mike Thurston

Bulking is a short term looksmin but is 100% a looksmax once you cut down
Seen a natty on here weighing ~mid 60kg at 6'1 asking why he’s not gaining weight despite hitting gym and eating.

Turns out he barely eats carbs and eats low cal because of muh leanmaxx and muh hollow cheeks jfl man everytime. Enjoy dyelism if you’re not trying to eat big to get big.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27472
it takes more than 14 weeks to get moderately big from roids lul. Youre going to start losing hair by the time you make gains like that unless you have amazing genes
Really? How do a ton of roiders keep their hair? If noticeable hairloss is unavoidable on any cycle, I'm going to heavily reconsider.

Dutasteride and RU sound good for hairloss protocol but what do you think about fin? Also, does anavar increase the likelihood for hairloss to occur or is that mainly just driven by test

strict ray peat diet no cheating 300+ G protein every day drink milk w/sugar every hour on the hour
maybe not 300+g of protein unless you want to be a bloated fatty but youre right on ray peat diet

Really? How do a ton of roiders keep their hair? If noticeable hairloss is unavoidable on any cycle, I'm going to heavily reconsider.
genetic gods combined w hair loss routine
. You need to hope you have the genes to withstand roid hairloss for the most. Be commited to getting fat too. You gotto eat big to get big

• +1
Reactions: Moggable

View attachment 2139855
View attachment 2139856

Not this:
View attachment 2139860

@Maesthetics=King
@Keengo
@SoundnVision
@Sanguinius
@Blackgymmax

so u want a natural body? what about... being natural?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Oxygen
space dna GIF by NASA

No hair loss for me despite using mast test @ 400 and some var + sdrol for nearly 6 months.

depends on your genetics, the bottoms u will never look like lmaoo. Since you're on this forum and want the above "aesthetic" look you're probably skinny af so even if you blast a heavy cycle you might not even look like that. Ideally watch mpmd listen to is advice. Start with trt 200mg to gauge your response to gear, if ur bloodwork goes to shit and u end up having tons of sides then there's no hope for u besides suck up the sides or mitigate with meds and keep blasting.

Once you determine your genetic response to minimal dose gear u can up the dose and educate yourself on other compounds.

Unless you're a hyper responder which u most likely aren't u won't get any of those physiques you mentioned.