recommend bodybuilding supplemtns for me

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Trenbolone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bert7, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
Creatine, multivitamin, omega3 (in a form of cod liver oil for the extra vitamins) and protein shake,
other then that a good diet is very needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Tb62 and Deleted member 5875
Natty supplements are retarded. Get protein from diet if you can. Maybe supplement creatine. That's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, JustBeCurry, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 1 other person
tesosterone enathanate

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and WadlowMaxxing
Natty supplements are retarded. Get protein from diet if you can. Maybe supplement creatine. That's about it.
if you bulk it will be hard to get enough protein without some whey tbh

its very hard to be consistent 24/7 and protein shakes are tasty if you buy good powders (they are just very convenient), also they are rich in ammo-acids which are important
and improve muscle protein synthesis if you take before or after a workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Mouthbreath
if you bulk it will be hard to get enough protein without some whey tbh
Do you mean if you cut? Its incredibly easy to get protein on a bulk lol. Even a cut is, chicken breast and egg whites.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
its very hard to be consistent 24/7 and protein shakes are tasty if you buy good powders (they are just very convenient), also they are rich in ammo-acids which are important
That's why said if you can, it's not always reasonable to be consistent 24/7 and protein powder definitely has its place. But you should ideally just get your protein from your food intake.

Do you mean if you cut? Its incredibly easy to get protein on a bulk lol. Even a cut is, chicken breast and egg whites.
good luck eating same shit everyday, also when i was bulking and did eat 7 eggs a day i got severe acne from it

Good diet and sleep. Most are snake oil

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo
That's why said if you can, it's not always reasonable to be consistent 24/7 and protein powder definitely has its place. But you should ideally just get your protein from your food intake.
No one has ever said to take all of your protein intake from protein powder,
you also need to drink like 5-6 shakes just to do that

No one has ever said to take all of your protein intake from protein powder,
you also need to drink like 5-6 shakes just to do that
And I never said you should never use it? Just that it's better to get your protein from food sources rather than supplements. I'd only use it If i had no other option tbh. You cant beat quality diet.

good luck eating same shit everyday, also when i was bulking and did eat 7 eggs a day i got severe acne from it
I really dont understand how people struggle with diet so badly. Just eat within your calories, and eat enough protein. Its absurdly easy. Just season your food or make different dishes if you get bored like come on man.
Also, did you eat 7 whole eggs? That might be why.

Creatine, multivitamin, omega3 (in a form of cod liver oil for the extra vitamins) and protein shake,
other then that a good diet is very needed
dont take multi vitamin, its cope and synthetic shit made in some lab, not actually healthy.

list of legit sups:
mk677
magnesium
cod liver oil
liver in pill form
vit C if not consooming enough fruit
creatine
vit d3

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Go natty bro, heavy protein diet
Juicing is gonna kill you at 35

I really dont understand how people struggle with diet so badly. Just eat within your calories, and eat enough protein. Its absurdly easy. Just season your food or make different dishes if you get bored like come on man.
Also, did you eat 7 whole eggs? That might be why.
its actually really fucking hard, if you dont have any clue ngl. took me a couple of years to figure out. https://looksmax.org/threads/diet-maxxing-guide-gtfih-high-effort.233054/
check this diet guide for legit looksmax

• +1
dont take multi vitamin, its cope and synthetic shit made in some lab, not actually healthy.

list of legit sups:
mk677
magnesium
cod liver oil
liver in pill form
vit C if not consooming enough fruit
creatine
vit d3
Hes too pussy to get on mk man. I told him to take aromasin to keep his plates open and he's all "muh science says it's bad"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
protein powder is cope btw, doesnt even matter when u consume the protein. but whey protein powder is healthy tho so u can still consume it if u dont mind farting

Hes too pussy to get on mk man. I told him to take aromasin to keep his plates open and he's all "muh science says it's bad"
over for him. mk677 is super legit, i am planning to run it for 2 yrs straight

• +1
btw take the biggest dose of d3 u can find if ur a white guy. or live somewhere cold like europe cuz more than half the population is deficiant ngl

• +1
over for him. mk677 is super legit, i am planning to run it for 2 yrs straight
I love mk, except for the bloating it's the best shit ever. 178$/a year of the equivalent to 2iu of hgh. You gonna run it with anay peptides like cjc dac or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
-Coffee is the best preworkout

-Creatine is the only useful supplement that you can buy at supplement stores, everything else is a waste of money.

-Supplements are not essential at all.

-The most important variables for muscle growth are:

1) Good Programming
(High volume, high frequency, low exercise selection, focus on compound movements and do them often, no machines, enough arm work. Do Upper body 3x per week, lower body 2x per week)

2) Consistency (don't skip and don't delay your workouts)
3) Proper Form (don't cheat on your form, start with less weight to learn movement patterns)
4) Progressive Overload (add weight or add reps to the exercise each workout to make progress)
5) Good nutrition (no bulking except when underweight or too lean to make progress)
6) At least 8 hours of sleep (ideally wake up without an alarm clock
7) Patience (your body may still look skinny after 3 months, it will take years to reach a very muscular physique)

Also, what you see in the mirror right now is not your muscular potential, it is only your starting point, genetics don't matter.
Watch this video, it is very motivating (the guy has 10 years of training experience and was extremely skinny at the start):

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Need2Ascend
I love mk, except for the bloating it's the best shit ever. 178$/a year of the equivalent to 2iu of hgh. You gonna run it with anay peptides like cjc dac or nah?
i do mk 677 only, im not too familiar with aromasin and dont want low E tbh. red pill me if u can

• +1
-Coffee is the best preworkout

-Creatine is the only useful supplement that you can buy at supplement stores, everything else is a waste of money.

-Supplements are not essential at all.

-The most important variables for muscle growth are:

1) Good Programming
(High volume, high frequency, low exercise selection, focus on compound movements and do them often, no machines, enough arm work. Do Upper body 3x per week, lower body 2x per week)

2) Consistency (don't skip and don't delay your workouts)
3) Proper Form (don't cheat on your form, start with less weight to learn movement patterns)
4) Progressive Overload (add weight or add reps to the exercise each workout to make progress)
5) Good nutrition (no bulking except when underweight or too lean to make progress)
6) At least 8 hours of sleep (ideally wake up without an alarm clock
7) Patience (your body may still look skinny after 3 months, it will take years to reach a very muscular physique)

Also, what you see in the mirror right now is not your muscular potential, it is only your starting point, genetics don't matter.
Watch this video, it is very motivating (the guy has 10 years of training experience and was extremely skinny at the start):

dont drink coffee or any pre workout caffeine is bad for u

i do mk 677 only, im not too familiar with aromasin and dont want low E tbh. red pill me if u can
Aromasin is great if you use like 3-8mg for the dht and test. I've tried higher doses and it fucks you up above 12. I use 5mg of it after a meal and the test/dht gains are legit. Low within normal range e is optimal in general as well

dont drink coffee or any pre workout caffeine is bad for u
No it's not. It's just that sleep is far better and will help a lot more than caffeine.

But if you're really tired and you have the choice between skipping/delaying your workout or drinking coffee to do your workout, then coffee is the best solution. It just cannot replace sleep.

The problem with preworkout is that they use a lot of fillers and sugar that you simply don't need and sometimes the caffeine content is too high. But drinking 1 cup of coffee before a workout isn't unhealthy, because coffee in low doses is healthy but can be addictive in high doses.

I never drink coffee because I take a nootropic medication every day for my ADHD which makes me more focused and awake throughout the day so even for the days where I should be tired, I have the energy to train. Most people don't take that drug though so they need coffee when they are tired.

stop spreading myths about me asshole