Weight 180lb
Body fat: probably 15-16%

Goal: cut my bf down to 8-10%

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 616
eating in a deficit

Go on a keto + intermittent fasting diet.

- Cut your carb intake to no more than 20g a day
- Fast for 16 hours a day and eat within a 8 hour window. Or fast for 20 hours a day and eat within a 4 hour window
- Track your calories. If you’re serious about cutting, eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

- Fast for 16 hours a day and eat within a 8 hour window. Or fast for 20 hours a day and eat within a 4 hour window
- Track your calories. If you’re serious about cutting, eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit
black ppl shouldnt be going keto

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
ive seen so many blacks eat extreme amounts of sugar in their childhood and they turn out athletic and lean af. i suppose africa is so hot that the meat turns bad before they can cook it / cooked meat expires a lot faster due to the heat. therefore, their dna naturally prefers sugar / plants / seeds

ive seen so many blacks eat extreme amounts of sugar in their childhood and they turn out athletic and lean af. i suppose africa is so hot that the meat turns bad before they can cook it / cooked meat expires a lot faster due to the heat. therefore, their dna naturally prefers sugar / plants / seeds
Masai are from Africa they only eat meat and milk and look at them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

Yep obvious conclusion

calculate your maintance calories

Go below 20% maintance. keep protein intake high and calculate things on a phone app called myfitnesspal

At 8% bf youll weigh 166.3 lbs if you dont lose any muscle

Follow my diet called the Holocaust Diet.

These comments are meme just eat 500 kcal and train 5 days a week jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot

lmao at having the willpower to do that as a rotting incel