Recommend me a good job for an antisocial person

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
FUCKKKK I'm looking for a job and I can't find SHIT, everything involves working with people and communicating with our species up close.There is a loading job at a warehouse but I actually can't lift to save my life, I'm out of breath for 5 minutes when I just about barely lift 10kg dumbellls for fuck sake. My T levels are astoundingly low now that I think about it. I need recommendations, I really don't want trannymaxxing being my last resort to earn a..... quick buck.............

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
Security cam guard

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, Achathin and 3 others
Janitor

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1464
Garbage collector

Security cam guard
Imagine if some dude breaks in and this guy with social anxiety needs to stop him

¨ S..t...t...ttop in the name of the law, bro please just leave¨

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Arkantos, BigBoy and 2 others
Delivery driver

Garbage collector

the smell of garbage makes me feel sick
Imagine if some dude breaks in and this guy with social anxiety needs to stop him

¨ S..t...t...ttop in the name of the law, bro please just leave¨

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: jfl
Delivery driver

I don't have a drivers licence, there is a bike job available but I just know I won't be able to handle my cortisol riding for 2 miles in soaking weather only for some chad to give me pocket change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Vitruvian
Blowjobs

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Working with other people (employees) is not bad man, it gives you a chance to get into a social circle and work on your social skills.

Working with customers on the other hand is fucking triggering, remember I was working in retail and had to put on a fake smile for fucking dumbass complaining over the most stupid shit, but restaurant work is literally the worst.

It was always old fucks that were rude too, never people my age. Cant tell you how many times I wished they dropped fucking dead in front of me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and GenericChad1444
Working with other people (employees) is not bad man, it gives you a chance to get into a social circle and work on your social skills.

Working with customers on the other hand is fucking triggering, remember I was working in retail and had to put on a fake smile for fucking dumbass complaining over the most stupid shit, but restaurant work is literally the worst.

It was always old fucks that were rude too, never people my age. Cant tell you how many times I wished they dropped fucking dead in front of me.
legit. Never working in retail, I'd need ghandi levels of tranquility to not strangle a whiny customer

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
legit. Never working in retail, I'd need ghandi levels of tranquility to not strangle a whiny customer

Though most people my age were giving good tips.

I'm telling you now. Restaurant work especially full time is the fucking worst. Long hours, rushing around in a hot environment with people shouting orders then having to put on fake smiles for complaining old fucks who want food for free.

The shit you see on Gordon Ramsay kitchen nightmares is not too far from reality.

Thank fuck I quit, 1 more week and I'd end up in an asylum worse than this site.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back