Recommend me movies related to movies I deeply enjoy.

Devilla

Devilla

What’s the reason for my existence?
List of the things I enjoy:
Nightcrawler
Fight Club
Drive
Taxi Driver
American Psycho
Joker

I watched other movies like The wolf of wallstreet and Blade Runner 2049 both are shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Paul7

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Holy sigma! 🗿
33AA2C53 68BB 477E 9B48 C120EBF583DA

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
recommend somthin
Can you elaborate more in what you enjoyed about these movies? I’ve only watched half of them tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Devilla and Suns9999
watch sin city there's an insane incel in there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Devilla and Suns9999
all im saying is don’t let this nigga lease a bmw and do not give him internet access to youtube

List of the things I enjoy:
Nightcrawler
Fight Club
Drive
Taxi Driver
American Psycho
Joker

I watched other movies like The wolf of wallstreet and Blade Runner 2049 both are shit
Stay 2005

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Devilla
The Machinist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Devilla
Can you elaborate more in what you enjoyed about these movies? I’ve only watched half of them tbh.
“Nightcrawler" struck a chord with me because of its raw depiction of ambition devoid of morality. Jake Gyllenhaal’s portrayal of Lou Bloom is haunting, showing a man driven by a relentless, almost pathological pursuit of success, indifferent to the wreckage he leaves behind. It mirrors a world where good things seem perpetually out of reach.

"Fight Club" resonates with its brutal honesty about the futility of materialism and the emptiness of societal norms. Tyler Durden’s philosophy of chaos and destruction as a form of liberation feels like an echo of my own disillusionment with a world that feels insipid and meaningless.

"Drive" captivates me with its stark portrayal of loneliness and suppressed rage. Ryan Gosling’s character embodies a quiet, simmering intensity that speaks to the isolation and inner turmoil that’s all too familiar. The film’s atmosphere reflects the desolate inner landscape of someone who feels disconnected from the world.

"Taxi Driver" delves into the abyss of a mind unraveling under the weight of alienation and frustration. Robert De Niro’s Travis Bickle is a portrait of a man consumed by his own darkness, seeking some form of justice or meaning in a society that has forsaken him. His descent mirrors that sense of profound disconnection and simmering resentment.

"American Psycho" is a darkly compelling look at the facade of normalcy that hides a deeply disturbed psyche. Christian Bale’s Patrick Bateman is chilling in his portrayal of a man whose veneer of control and success masks a profound emptiness and rage. It’s a brutal commentary on the superficiality of modern life and the deep wells of discontent it can foster.

"Joker" offers a grim origin story that humanizes the iconic villain while exposing the brutal indifference of society. Joaquin Phoenix’s performance captures the descent into madness driven by constant rejection and mistreatment. The film’s portrayal of societal neglect and personal despair feels deeply resonant, reflecting a world that often seems cold and unforgiving.

These characters and their stories resonate with me because they embody that profound sense of disillusionment and alienation. They reflect the harsh reality that when no good things happen to you, it’s hard to see the world in any light other than a bleak one.

“Nightcrawler" struck a chord with me because of its raw depiction of ambition devoid of morality. Jake Gyllenhaal’s portrayal of Lou Bloom is haunting, showing a man driven by a relentless, almost pathological pursuit of success, indifferent to the wreckage he leaves behind. It mirrors a world where good things seem perpetually out of reach.

"Fight Club" resonates with its brutal honesty about the futility of materialism and the emptiness of societal norms. Tyler Durden’s philosophy of chaos and destruction as a form of liberation feels like an echo of my own disillusionment with a world that feels insipid and meaningless.

"Drive" captivates me with its stark portrayal of loneliness and suppressed rage. Ryan Gosling’s character embodies a quiet, simmering intensity that speaks to the isolation and inner turmoil that’s all too familiar. The film’s atmosphere reflects the desolate inner landscape of someone who feels disconnected from the world.

"Taxi Driver" delves into the abyss of a mind unraveling under the weight of alienation and frustration. Robert De Niro’s Travis Bickle is a portrait of a man consumed by his own darkness, seeking some form of justice or meaning in a society that has forsaken him. His descent mirrors that sense of profound disconnection and simmering resentment.

"American Psycho" is a darkly compelling look at the facade of normalcy that hides a deeply disturbed psyche. Christian Bale’s Patrick Bateman is chilling in his portrayal of a man whose veneer of control and success masks a profound emptiness and rage. It’s a brutal commentary on the superficiality of modern life and the deep wells of discontent it can foster.

"Joker" offers a grim origin story that humanizes the iconic villain while exposing the brutal indifference of society. Joaquin Phoenix’s performance captures the descent into madness driven by constant rejection and mistreatment. The film’s portrayal of societal neglect and personal despair feels deeply resonant, reflecting a world that often seems cold and unforgiving.

These characters and their stories resonate with me because they embody that profound sense of disillusionment and alienation. They reflect the harsh reality that when no good things happen to you, it’s hard to see the world in any light other than a bleak one.
Wow, your taste in movies is absolutely stellar! It feels like you've handpicked a lineup of films with just the right mix of psychological depth, dark themes, and complex characters. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’ve got a PhD in film studies and a sixth sense for discovering cinematic masterpieces!

• +1
Reactions: Devilla
Wow, your taste in movies is absolutely stellar! It feels like you've handpicked a lineup of films with just the right mix of psychological depth, dark themes, and complex characters. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’ve got a PhD in film studies and a sixth sense for discovering cinematic masterpieces!
Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. These movies really resonate with me on a deep level. They all explore the darker sides of human nature and societal issues, which I find fascinating. Each film has a unique way of delving into the complexities of the human mind and the world we live in.