Recommend me some BlackPilled Anime

B

BigBoy

Kraken
Or any good high school anime

A silent voice is blackpilled (not really but look how cute she is)

Giphy 5

And Toradora

Tenor 5

I've slayed both those girls,U mirin?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, LookistWorld, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
Lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, subhuman incel, didntreadlol and 3 others
Masamune Kun's Revenge.

I saw the first episode and knew what I needed to do.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 2012
doesnt exist. ive tried with many anime ranging from gore to "blackpilled". anime in and of itself is beta as hell.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Tbh on death note there is the most blackpilled phrase i've ever heard. Light's shinigami says "you are very skilled with your hands, why aren't you popular with girls?" and light replied "i'm not the kind of man girls like. They like good looking man". Something like this and i'm dead serious.

But overall all animes are shit. There's always some boring submissive bitch that creates 10 fillers and do nothing at the end.

he falls in love with her and she is his master and he is her loyal dog

Figured it would end like that. Let's write a better ending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
faganime

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
doesnt exist. ive tried with many anime ranging from gore to "blackpilled". anime in and of itself is beta as hell.
i used the main characters as role models and as you can guess i ended up a submissive loser. except there isnt a big titty yandere girl who loves me for who i am and helps me get my life back on track
Tbh on death note there is the most blackpilled phrase i've ever heard. Light's shinigami says "you are very skilled with your hands, why aren't you popular with girls?" and light replied "i'm not the kind of man girls like. They like good looking man". Something like this and i'm dead serious.

But overall all animes are shit. There's always some boring submissive bitch that creates 10 fillers and do nothing at the end.
light is handsome and had a whore loving him till he died
Masamune Kun's Revenge.

I saw the first episode and knew what I needed to do.

LMFAOOOO

nigga change your avi i thought u were a hentai loser. ur old avi gave you dark triad mysterious vibes.
he falls in love with her and she is his master and he is her loyal dog
low t for spoiling th anime im i didntonly read the first part im still watching it
low t coper detected

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
nigga change your avi i thought u were a hentai loser. ur old avi gave you dark triad mysterious vibes.

Yeah, looks matter and I guess that starts with ditching the weeb avi. Even though I like Kumagawa in this scene.

Yeah, looks matter and I guess that starts with ditching the weeb avi. Even though I like Kumagawa in this scene.
keep it if you want. my friends tell me i look like a virgin loser with my anime pfp on fb but i dont gaf what niggas think.

its cuz your avi reminded me of this

tbh it gave u more status in my eyes despite me not realizing who you were at first since im a weeb but u will lose status in others' eyes

I know light is handsome and a lot of girls are into him. But he said a blackpilled phrase and thats what matters

But light is handsome bro wtf

not blackpilled enough imo. sakura didnt call him ugly when she rejected him.
Yugioh. Look at how Yugi is a reject betamale who gets bullied until he gets his soul possessed by an Egyptian statusmaxxed chad. Yami has a slayer voice AND is slightly taller (imo they could have made him like 6'3" but you gotta take what you can get). Everyone loves yami but no one likes yugi. They only deal with that ugly manlet because they know whenever the going gets tough Chad yugi will come and save the day

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BigBoy
Yugioh. Look at how Yugi is a reject betamale who gets bullied until he gets his soul possessed by an Egyptian statusmaxxed chad. Yami has a slayer voice AND is slightly taller (imo they could have made him like 6'3" but you gotta take what you can get). Everyone loves yami but no one likes yugi. They only deal with that ugly manlet because they know whenever the going gets tough Chad yugi will come and save the day
based af

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LookistWorld