Recommend me some depressing redpill/blackpill movies

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I want to completely kill any positive thoughts I still have about females and this bluepilled world in general. Also I need some shit to watch because I'm pretty bored. Are there any movies that may help?

@FatmanO youtube channel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just look in the mirror and ur positive thoughts will go away :incel::incel::incel:

btw I don't accept recommendations from curries

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Watch "to all the boys ive loved before" Its a netflix series and deals with an asian girl that has multiple crushes in high school. All her crushes are chad lite AND white(good sui and ragefuel for ethnics btw, especially asians)..

• +1
Reactions: fobos and androidcel
'The last american virgin'. Although if you've seen the ending don't bother watching it.

Watch "to all the boys ive loved before" Its a netflix series and deals with an asian girl that has multiple crushes in high school. All her crushes are chad lite AND white(good sui and ragefuel for ethnics btw, especially asians)..

Its horrible tho, Legit only for girls
Is it any good
'The last american virgin'. Although if you've seen the ending don't bother watching it.
Is it any good

A silent voice,it's not black or red pilled...I just like the movie.

Watch 'sex education‘, some incel guy gives advice at his school and accidentally helps a statusmaxxed tyrone to fuck his oneitis. Meanwhile he and his best friend get treated like shit

Or watch 'superbad' some incels that try to have fun

Another option is 'Project X' 3 subhumans get ghosted at school until they decide to run the biggest party ever

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Turn tv off and look in the black reflection hahaha lol so funny XD

Anyway superbad is good. Few others I'm forgetting

Turn tv off and look in the black reflection

I've seen Superbad like 10 times, great movie