No cucked shit or else you're getting ignored

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5145 and sytyl
Attack On Titan
tenor.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 4645
Beastar. The main character falls in love with a whore :feelspanties: :feelspanties: :feelspanties:

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If you want something short, try 91 days.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
kaiji, rainbow, erased

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Madhate and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Songe
Welcome to the N.H.K
or
Aoi Bungaku Series

• Woah
DARLING IN FRANX.

kinda cucked but i liked it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, AlwaysHaveQuestions and SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
i like nihilistic animes. evangelion, casshern sins, monster. if you like action you won't get them because they are made up of "fillers" but it's to explore character

• +1
Reactions: JMax, sytyl, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
zetsuen no tempest was good too from what I remember
not recommending normie shit like fmab, deathnote etc. since I assume you've seen em

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Watched good.
Hated MC tho
The thing I hate most about anime is the MC. They are most of the times so annoying. One of the most annoying MC is re:zero MC. I legit stopped watching that series, because the MC pissed me off.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
WATCH SAMURAI CHAMPLOO OR INITIAL D

Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Haven't watched but maybe best anime ever. For something different, try gundam from 1979. Wanted to give you something different

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
The thing I hate most about anime is the MC. They are most of the times so annoying. One of the most annoying MC is re:zero MC. I legit stopped watching that series, because the MC pissed me off.
Dude tell me about it
Subaru is such a whiny bitch.
I remember when he lost his shit for 4 episodes straight quit right after it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and johncruz12345
If you want you can try out some manga. "Sololevelling" is really good. Don't know if you've read it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
This is a commitment but I can attest it's really good.
Damn gotta watch it. Is it really one of the best ever? Heard it beats out some other top tier anime

• +1
For sad shows:
Your lie in april is a good show, but its sad ngl. It's not really cucked, but more like a trauma story. Amazing music.

Anohana is the one of the 2 cucked picks on this list, but it's about the ghost of this girl who died because of her friends coming back to make amends with their guilt. Only cucked bc it's TOO emotional.

For funny:
The devil is a party timer. Good show about satan working at McDonald's ngl.

One punch man. Good story, good animation. Kills everything in punch.

For action:

Jojo. 2nd cucked pic but it's pretty good looking past that it's incredibly gay at some parts.

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood. Classic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and SubhumanCurrycel
Damn gotta watch it. Is it really one of the best ever? Heard it beats out some other top tier anime
It's a good story. Has a lot of politics/philosophy which is different to what you'd expect from anime. Takes a lot of time to get into it as well as the start might be really boring (to be expected of longer series).

My avi is from the manga.

• Woah
For sad shows:
Your lie in april is a good show, but its sad ngl. It's not really cucked, but more like a trauma story. Amazing music.

Anohana is the one of the 2 cucked picks on this list, but it's about the ghost of this girl who died because of her friends coming back to make amends with their guilt. Only cucked bc it's TOO emotional.

For funny:
The devil is a party timer. Good show about satan working at McDonald's ngl.

One punch man. Good story, good animation. Kills everything in punch.

For action:

Jojo. 2nd cucked pic but it's pretty good looking past that it's incredibly gay at some parts.

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood. Classic tbh.
Embarassing moments:
I had to pause the episode because I almost cried in anohana
Ignore you ever read that
Ive watched the rest except for your lie in april

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6095
Embarassing moments:
I had to pause the episode because I almost cried in anohana
Ignore you ever read that
Ive watched the rest except for your lie in april
Same it was first time I felt emotion in a while. Your lie in april gets very close. It's first opening is amazing, but the show can be kinda weird if you know nothing about music. Still 100% worth watching

• +1
oregairu

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and SubhumanCurrycel
Full metal alchemist brotherhood. It's the top rated anime ever on multiple forums for good reasons, I'd definitely give it a watch.
If you just wanna watch some trash watch the slime isekai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and sytyl
Full metal alchemist brotherhood. It's the top rated anime ever on multiple forums for good reasons, I'd definitely give it a watch.
If you just wanna watch some trash watch the slime isekai.
Watched FMAB based shit.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, sytyl, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
I was going to watch but every time I watch anything close to high school romance I just get depressed to all hell. How can I cope with my shit life in comparison. Finishing "the pet girl of sakurasou" made me want to die ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
I was going to watch but every time I watch anything close to high school romance I just get depressed to all hell. How can I cope with my shit life in comparison. Finishing "the pet girl of sakurasou" made me want to die ngl
Bro same man. These highschool anime make me sad, but I still watch it anyways. Especially the ones where they go on adventures and shit, and have a cute girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and sytyl
Re:Zero, Future Diary, Deadman Wonderland and Angel Beats are all pretty good. Also maybe rent-a-girlfriend if you're looking to waste some time and laugh a bit.

Yeah, he bitches and cries every 2 minutes but I guess he does it less as the story goes on

• +1