Recommend me some good movies

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
Recommend me some good movies ...

I'm just going to lay in bed all day and I want some good movies to watch ...

Also AD ASTRA looks amazing

(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 12002
captain marvel for feministmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Notebook movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 12002
Dark Shade Creek franchise is interesting in my opinion.

Underrated franchise but still good. It’s about some place where a killer is always lurking and where literally no one that visits the place gets out alive which is what makes the movie franchise interesting.

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Japanese live action films > anything

• Woah
Recommend me some good movies ...

I'm just going to lay in bed all day and I want some good movies to watch ...

Also AD ASTRA looks amazing

(y)(y)(y)

Topsters2

• Love it
Triangle, Cube, Circle (ded srs)

• JFL
The Shawshank Redemption

just rewatched it last weekend with some friends and forgot how fucking good it was bro. you can watch it on 123movies for free

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, WhiskeyCocaine and GenericChad1444
American Psycho (my favorite), Leon The Professional (top 10), Pulp Fiction, Casablanca, Barry Lyndon, Princess Bride, Whatever

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and WhiskeyCocaine
A field in england, caligula and le hante

• Woah
Usual suspects, Goodfellas, Departed, Shutter Island

• Love it
One Million Years BC

Great animatronics btw

• Woah
No country for old man

American Psycho

Fight Club

• +1
Se7en
Aliens
Dark City

• +1

I watched Gravity , The Martian and The Hills Have Eyes ...

That's a solid list ... I've seen Mulholland Drive a few times and still don't get it ... Children Of Men is awesome ... I think I'll watch Blade Runner
The Shawshank Redemption

just rewatched it last weekend with some friends and forgot how fucking good it was bro. you can watch it on 123movies for free

It's a great movie ... Seen it a few times ... I've heard it's one of Stephen King's favourite book to movie adaptions
Usual suspects, Goodfellas, Departed, Shutter Island

Good recommendations
Se7en
Aliens
Dark City

Aliens > Alien

I watched Alien Covenant recently and it's pretty good

Last edited:
Sexy Beast, Snatch, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting.

the power of the dog

what josiah saw

here you go

Attachments

• 2d92a0904041a5f75e87e21225d95d76.jpg
    2d92a0904041a5f75e87e21225d95d76.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 0
the killing of two lovers

my heart can't beat unless you tell it to

Monster a Go-Go
Batman & Robin
Killers from Space
Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus

Saved the best for last,
Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla

light of my life

Seventeen-year-old Autumn Callahan suspects she is pregnant and goes to a crisis pregnancy center. At the center, she takes a drug store test that confirms that she is pregnant. She gets told that she is 10 weeks along and is given literature on adoption and is shown an anti-abortion video.

After learning that she is unable to get an abortion in Pennsylvania without parental consent, she tries to induce a miscarriage by swallowing pills and punching herself in the stomach. When those methods fail, she confides in her cousin, Skylar, that she is pregnant. Skylar steals cash from the grocery store where they work, and the two buy bus tickets to New York City.

On the bus they meet Jasper, a young man who is persistently interested in Skylar even though she tries to blow him off.

At the Planned Parenthood clinic, Autumn learns that the crisis pregnancy center lied to her about how far along she was and that she is actually 18 weeks pregnant. Though she is still able to get an abortion, she must go to a secondary clinic the following morning in order to have the abortion performed.

Autumn and Skylar spend an uncomfortable night riding the subway and playing games at an arcade. The following morning at the clinic, Autumn learns that a second-trimester abortion is a two-day procedure and that paying for the abortion will wipe out most of her funds. The counselor also asks her a series of questions about her sexual partners which reveal that Autumn's partners have been physically and sexually abusive.

Out of money, Skylar realizes the two have no way of going home. As Autumn refuses to let Skylar call either of their mothers, Skylar reaches out to Jasper, who takes them bowling and to karaoke. At the end of the night, Skylar asks Jasper to loan them the money for their bus tickets, and he agrees. Skylar leaves with Jasper to find an ATM, and Autumn later goes looking for them. She finds them kissing. Realizing Skylar is only going along with it for the loan, Autumn discreetly grabs Skylar's hand to comfort her.

In the morning, Autumn goes to her appointment and has the abortion. Autumn and Skylar go to a restaurant, where Skylar asks her questions about the procedure, but Autumn remains vague. The two ride a bus back to Pennsylvania.

@dat feel

castle in the ground

Noelle and Addie are young adults who are viewing an apartment on the Upper East Side. Despite peculiar elements of the apartment, including abandoned furnishings and a suspicious realtor, the two move in. On their first evening there, Noelle finds a tarot card, while Addie is plagued by nightmares.

A mysterious girl shows up at the apartment, having previously been spotted by Noelle and Addie looking inside from the street. Initially posing as a realtor, she reveals that she is there to investigate notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. She believes that the apartment was previously owned by Epstein, and suggests that crimes, including child prostitution and murder, may have taken place there. Noelle and the girl begin to obsessively research conspiracy theories surrounding Epstein's death and his alleged activities, and eventually begin a romantic relationship. Meanwhile, Addie becomes psychologically disturbed, seemingly as a result of living in the apartment. She wanders the streets of New York in a daze. During sex with her boyfriend Greg, she asks him to pretend they are on Epstein's 'Lolita Express' private plane, and engages in ageplay, demanding Greg to treat her like she is 13 years old in a voice that is not her own; she has no memory of the events immediately afterward. She also masturbates to images of Prince Andrew, who was an associate of Epstein's, while dressing and behaving childishly.

Noelle and the girl's research reveals two other Epstein properties five blocks away from the apartment on either side; Noelle suggests a connection to the pentagram. The girl reveals that she also found a tarot card, this one in Addie's bedroom. The two visit a 'magical apothecary' to discover the meaning behind the cards, whose owner warns them to leave the apartment immediately and gives them an obsidian crystal for protection. They return to the apartment to find Addie, still seemingly entranced and sexually obsessed with Prince Andrew. Noelle and the girl visit the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein died, only to find Addie there, dressed similarly to a young girl pictured in a photo with Epstein. The two meet Greg at his work and learn the story of the bizarre sexual encounter between him and Addie.

The girl suggests that Addie is a victim of CIA mind control experiments, similar to Project MKUltra. Describing Addie as a 'liability', the girl implies that she should be killed, which Noelle angrily rejects. The girl returns to the apartment to find the door chained shut, and evidence of Addie's masturbatory activities. She flees to the apartment's basement to find Addie before a large poster of The Sun tarot card, which includes depictions of nude children. When she discovers the girl's presence, Addie knocks her unconscious and begins to abuse her physically and sexually. She is interrupted by the arrival of Noelle, who kills her by stabbing her repeatedly with a knife. She returns to the apartment to meet the realtor who first showed them the apartment; their conversation implies that Addie's death was a planned part of a Satanic ritual.

The girl regains consciousness and finds Noelle in the apartment. Noelle attacks her and attempts to kill her, but the girl fights back, bashing Noelle's skull with the obsidian crystal. She flees to Greg's workplace, but when the two return together, the apartment and the basement are empty and clean, with no bodies or evidence of a struggle. Greg leaves angrily. The girl returns to the apartment to find an anonymous note, telling her that the events she experienced are a warning for her to give up her investigations.

@dat feel

if you're gonna watch something at least watch a movie made in the 20th century, they were much better

stop being a xennial :redstomper:

Grown ups I love Adam Sandler

scream 5 is better than scream

@traveler agrees with me