RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD SOCK LIFTS

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
I am 5'10 i need good sock lifts at least 2 inches to I can go from Over to Over SMV

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Norkkping and Suimaxxer
Height is cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 22623
What implants u getting?

insane take

height and frame literally most important after face
U're 5'10 , it is a sufficient size tbh

Has a girl ever told you you're small? I doubt

U're 5'10 , it is a sufficient size tbh

maybe in eastern jewrope or another cope region

in scandinavia its death sentence i get heightmogged a lot on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
and no but i can sense it sometimes

if i was 6'1 my life would be drastically different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
and no but i can sense it sometimes

if i was 6'1 my life would be drastically different
yes I just saw, with us in France average height is 175cm so i'm used to see 5'10 guys with htb gfs , but with you it's 180 so it might be different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
maybe in eastern jewrope or another cope region

in scandinavia its death sentence i get heightmogged a lot on a daily basis
I relate to this heavy. 5"10 in a Nordic country feels like and is probably like what 5"7-5"8 is like in the US. I hear a lot of Swedish guys in their mid 20s getting LL at 5"10 to reach 6" and a half or 6"1 in other cases. Where in Scandinavia you from if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
  • +1
I relate to this heavy. 5"10 in a Nordic country feels like and is probably like what 5"7-5"8 is like in the US. I hear a lot of Swedish guys in their mid 20s getting LL at 5"10 to reach 6" and a half or 6"1 in other cases. Where in Scandinavia you from if you don't mind me asking?
denmark

I was in Copenhagen about a year ago and yeah it's pretty crazy. Sweden too although their average height has dropped due to people from other races living there. How is that in Denmark, are there as many immigrants compared to Sweden?

• +1
I was in Copenhagen about a year ago and yeah it's pretty crazy. Sweden too although their average height has dropped due to people from other races living there. How is that in Denmark, are there as many immigrants compared to Sweden?

i mean its pretty diverse, but not as many as in sweden, no

like i've been to malmö a couple of times and the concentration of ethnics is way higher

• +1
Reactions: kriz44
They are all kinda shit bro. I use them daily but the actual bit that straps to your foot breaks very easily. So you have to wear a pair of women ankle socks , with the lift under your heel and then a normal pair of socks to hold the lifts in place. But with wearing 2 pairs of socks that will make it so the rubber doesn’t rub on your foot which is good

Just look on eBay or Amazon “sock lifts” I bought 2.7 inch ones but they shrink to about 2 inch. And you need chunky shoes to actually fit your foot in the shoe. The 1.5 inch ones will fit in any shoe (but they will be tight)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 24789
To an extent, but tall and jacked wide frame is great halo.

Average face tall with normal frame is meh
Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472