recommend me some nt music artists/bands

Kakiel

Kakiel

Iron
I’ve never really listened to much music, but now that I’m in college music is a huge conversation starter. Please give me some good artists that foids fw. I mess with some deftones and crystal castles but it’s not enough.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and h111
Poser alert:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and h111
Just be a gayboy and say u like snow strippers or some ass new wave electronica band

I mess with some deftones and crystal castles but it’s not enough.
nigga this shit is non NT just spam the weeknd, arctic monkeys, chris brown, kanye and travis

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06, Napoleon1800 and Kakiel
slipknot

• +1
Reactions: Kakiel
deftones

• +1
Bladee

• +1
Reactions: descension, dipenhydramine, Clark69 and 1 other person
bro how can you not listen to music and know a few artists did you live in a cave for your whole life wtf never heard of something like this in my life

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and iabsolvejordan
Video game osts and anime ops trust me giga nt mogger music

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, descension, Kakiel and 2 others
neurotypical music is disgusting and you should kill yourself for even asking that question

dont be a retard, go expand your music taste.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Kakiel, Suns9999 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Find music you genuinely like. It sounds lame but music that I personally connect to makes my brutal life much better

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Kakiel
I’ve never really listened to much music, but now that I’m in college music is a huge conversation starter. Please give me some good artists that foids fw. I mess with some deftones and crystal castles but it’s not enough.
Don’t be listening to any emo shit otherwise u looking for a goth girl. No drake either. Mumble rap is kinda off putting too except designer or carti or xxx and Yh everything else is fine

• +1
SEMATARYYYYYY

BUCK BUCK (BUCKSHOT)

OSCAR18

GHOST MOUNTAIN

HACKLE

TURNABOUT

GONERVILLE

weekend, drake, pnd, bryson tiller etc

• +1