Recommend the best hair products for my shitty dry kinky hair - hairmaxxers gtfih

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
20220318 125135
20220318 125146

This is my hair, disgusting african trans atlantic slave tier hair. I don't know where the fuck did this shit even come from, both my parents and grand parents have straight hair; could it be genetic recomb? A long lost african ancestor's genes manifesting in me? genetic disorder? Idk. It's extremely dry and kinky, not even soft and curly like mulatto tiktok prettyboys, straight up pubic jewfro. So what is the best products routine for my hair that will give significant and long lasting results? One thing I noticed is that it's really beautiful when it's wet after a shower, but then it dries out in less than 10 minutes and looks like shit again. So I figured I need a product that locks moisture in my hair for long periods of time, I tried cantu hair masks and curl activators but they barely do any major change and the results don't last more than 24 hours.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sea salt spray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Take low dose argan oil

• +1
idk nigga
got no curly hair
mine is 1c-2a and i just apply sea salt spray + shear revival northern lights

• +1
Reactions: Nation
I have ideal 2c-3a curls.
Best for your kinkier curls is to keep it short go for waves and a fare on sides less maintenance

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Deleted member 15917
  • +1
Argan oil .. look at Marc Anthony's 3 day argan smoothing cream

• +1
I have ideal 2c-3a curls.
Best for your kinkier curls is to keep it short go for waves and a fare on sides less maintenance
So I'm stuck with short hoodrat fades? No way I can get long defined 3a curls?

Last edited:
Just shave it off

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15917
So I'm stuck with short hoodrat fades? No way I can get long defined 3a curls?
Not 3a but 3c maybe? Try using argan oil like was suggested moisture will hopefully loosen the curls

Yo I'm surprised no one in this thread has recommended CG in this thread. Basically I have the same ish hair but slightly less curly. You need a hair regimen where you do away with shampoo and only use conditionner, hair masks and hydrating products like argan oil. There are some ingredients you should avoid. For more information look up the curly girl/guy method on the curly hair subreddit. Your hair dries up fast because you have high porosity hair

• +1
Yo I'm surprised no one in this thread has recommended CG in this thread. Basically I have the same ish hair but slightly less curly. You need a hair regimen where you do away with shampoo and only use conditionner, hair masks and hydrating products like argan oil. There are some ingredients you should avoid. For more information look up the curly girl/guy method on the curly hair subreddit. Your hair dries up fast because you have high porosity hair
How many times should I shampo my hair per week? And should I condition and use hair masks everyday?

View attachment 1595086View attachment 1595087

This is my hair, disgusting african trans atlantic slave tier hair. I don't know where the fuck did this shit even come from, both my parents and grand parents have straight hair; could it be genetic recomb? A long lost african ancestor's genes manifesting in me? genetic disorder? Idk. It's extremely dry and kinky, not even soft and curly like mulatto tiktok prettyboys, straight up pubic jewfro. So what is the best products routine for my hair that will give significant and long lasting results? One thing I noticed is that it's really beautiful when it's wet after a shower, but then it dries out in less than 10 minutes and looks like shit again. So I figured I need a product that locks moisture in my hair for long periods of time, I tried cantu hair masks and curl activators but they barely do any major change and the results don't last more than 24 hours.
Your hair is nice tf you mean

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone
1-2x a week with hydrating shampoo, unless u sweat in the gym use conditioner to keep moisture in the gym. no shampoo
hair mask 1-2x a week
pat dry with microfiber until it's damp, then use whatever product works for you
then air dry/blow dry (air dry is better)
How many times should I shampo my hair per week? And should I condition and use hair masks everyday?

grow it out and do this.

Clarifying shampoo every two weeks to a month and condition 3-4 times a week, masks maybe 1-2 times a week
I know it's long but go read the full CG guide on the curly hair subreddit, it's the only way to take care of curly hair correctly.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye