recommendations from your point of view for heightmaxx?

jué

jué

0%Love
I know there are many very good guides here, but I want to see your opinions and recommendations from your knowledge and points of view. I'm 16 years old, I'm 180 tall, my body is still growing, I do cardio and I run about 8 kilometers a week, I know I should do better, much better lately, I've been depressed and I haven't even worried about myself, so this week I'll start doing better, I I would like you to recommend all kinds of things to make it even better, I would appreciate it, help me please:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I know there are many very good guides here, but I want to see your opinions and recommendations from your knowledge and points of view. I'm 16 years old, I'm 180 tall, my body is still growing, I do cardio and I run about 8 kilometers a week, I know I should do better, much better lately, I've been depressed and I haven't even worried about myself, so this week I'll start doing better, I I would like you to recommend all kinds of things to make it even better, I would appreciate it, help me please:feelsgood:

Start medieval maxxing with this

Believe me or not, but subliminals, loa and these kinda shit. Got me from 5'7 to 6'2 in around 8 months, still growing. Didnt do nothing except that

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
LL is the best thing
Second best thing is lifts
Amnesia uses 3,5 inch lifts which is the maximum anyone used.

EVERYTHING ELSE is COPE

• Woah
Reactions: jué
Thank you, I'll have it in mind
Np, just lil advice, it may not work on all things. But i changed many stuff with it like: face, hair color, eye vision(healing rn), dick size, metabolism and so on. In theory it can make any changes you want or need

• Love it
HGH injections. If too expensive take mk677. Everything else doesn't really work tbh.

Last edited:
  • Woah