Recommended Looksmaxxing stuff?

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Getting my haircut soon, and facial bloat is from my high bf (thyroid doesn't work as well as it should, not life threatening though). 5'9 btw

WIN 20181215 22 30 04 Pro

WIN 20181215 22 32 09 Pro

Had to make weird poses because the light in the background messes with the exposure and turns me into a silhouette (getting a better bulb soon)

(probably)

maybe start by cleaning your room

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and blackcat
See a derm for that acne. Also, lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
The acne and high bf% are your biggest problems.
The acne comes and goes, although I rarely get spots, I think it's actually eczema tbh, still need to get something to fix it though, when it does appear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
looks like ur balding.

looks like ur balding.
Think it's just my unkempt hair, I have an older picture after I got it cut somewhere, let me find it
couldn
WIN 20181215 22 49 43 Pro
't find it, but ah shit; you might be right lol

• +1
I have a similar hairline hence a big forehead, and it's been like this since middle school. If you can still grow thick hair, don't worry too much.
Yeah, I'm not too worried about hair loss, since hair transplants are a thing and are relatively cheap (as opposed to if I had a huge midface or a fucked up jaw, I mean)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I think your face is preety decent, but you look so damn shabby with that skin (acne), facial fat, hair and beard (grow it out, keep a stubble or shave it completely). Seriously, its bringing you down by a lot.
Also you look like you dont get enough sleep/is inside a lot.

As far as surgeries you could get infraorbitalrim implants, it looks like your squinting but have a little bit of scleral show.

• +1
I think your face is preety decent, but you look so damn shabby with that skin (acne), facial fat, hair and beard (grow it out, keep a stubble or shave it completely). Seriously, its bringing you down by a lot.
Also you look like you dont get enough sleep/is inside a lot.

As far as surgeries you could get infraorbitalrim implants, it looks like your squinting but have a little bit of scleral show.
Facial hair only recently started growing properly, so I'm growing it out. Spot on about the bad sleeping habits, though, I never notice how bad the bags under my eyes are because of how used to them I am.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Do you live in a fucking shed? Whats with the boards screwed on on the left?

I would tan, lose bf, get a stylish haircut, wear lifts, and most importantly: work on your personality. Girls love confidence.:bluepill:

• +1
Getting my haircut soon, and facial bloat is from my high bf (thyroid doesn't work as well as it should, not life threatening though). 5'9 btw

View attachment 8352
View attachment 8353
Had to make weird poses because the light in the background messes with the exposure and turns me into a silhouette (getting a better bulb soon)

(probably)
> get an acne treatment prescription. (Isotretinoin or Adapelene)
> get Carotene supplements (for Acne and tanning)
> get a lower chair because you are hunchbacked in theese pictures

• +1
I would tan, lose bf, get a stylish haircut, wear lifts, and most importantly: work on your personality. Girls love confidence.:bluepill:
in my opinion shoe lift should be weared only in social occasion because they ruin your posture.

clean your room and clear your accutane,not having clear skin is so disgusting,i've had it before,what i was thinking idk.

First and foremost, you don't necessarily need Accutane. You seem to not have active pimples, merely scars. You don't need Accutane when you aren't getting new breakouts.
You need to get a new haircut and change your clothes. Then you need to lose a lot of fat and maybe get a nose filler.

I really wonder what's your shoulder width.

First and foremost, you don't necessarily need Accutane. You seem to not have active pimples, merely scars. You don't need Accutane when you aren't getting new breakouts.
You need to get a new haircut and change your clothes. Then you need to lose a lot of fat and maybe get a nose filler.

I really wonder what's your shoulder width.
about 21-22 inches

surgery roids, and skincare

everything else is cope

Your head must be HUGE then. They look narrower than that.
i'm leaning forward a bit, and my hair doesn't exactly help (skull is 22-3 inches in circumference, hair's too thick to measure that properly atm)

Last edited:
i'm leaning forward a bit, and my hair doesn't exactly help (skull is 22-3 inches in circumference, hair's too thick to measure that properly atm)
My head circ is also 22.5 and my shoulder width is 17.8 inches yet my shoulders look like yours. Something I apparently didn't measure properly.

My head circ is also 22.5 and my shoulder width is 17.8 inches yet my shoulders look like yours. Something I apparently didn't measure properly.
there's a lot less camera tomfoolery in this pic (taken earlier this year, iirc), i look fat as fuck here, but still
WIN 20171222 16 11 23 Pro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39