Record. I fucked the youngest guy up till now. Most memorable younger hook ups ever.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I just needed to write this down because these was one of my most memorable moments. Mainly because how good the sex was. I am 41F, European, very long hair, brown, thicc, 1m68 and look way younger (25 is what most people guess). Disclaimer i always fuck with condom bc STD prevention and I take birth control. Stay safe, fam!

First night I got a 20M Greek. So for those who follow me, this is a record. I was kinda on the fence bc I was sooo tired and had another 2 guys lined up for this evening so i wanted something short and sweet. I prepared by squeezing my huge boobs in a button up top that I leave open so from a side angle when lucky you can see a hint of nipple. I draped my hair over it so it would not be so offensive too other people nearby but just enough for my date to enjoy. We had a drink at the bar first and he was sooooo my type. Very handsome, dark, boyish and tall (1m93). I had to meet the other guys after, so I could not ask him to come up bc other guy would be there in like 15 mins. Too bad bc I really could fuck him on the spot. He said I should call him if in chance I wanted him too come. He was really begging.

I blew off the two consecutive guys who were also Greek bc I saw the first one took too much drugs which is such a put off (22yo) and second one lied on his profile. He said he was 28 but he was like 42 irl. He did not even look like his pics so, I sent them home.

I called up the first guy and we had a drink on my terrace. He asked if he could take a shower bc he was so hot. We were in the Mediterranean so all good. He came out with only a towel around his waist. I made sure my hair was away from my chest. I squeezed my boobs together a lot and bend over so he could enjoy the view of my tits. They are enormous and I notice all guys just gazing in wonder when I showcase them. So I kinda know how to play them. We sat out an hour on the terrace and following happened all within the hour. He was kinda uncomfortable bc his balls were so hot. He aired them by waving the towel, touching them and opening his legs and opening the towel slightly more and more. He was also starting to have short strokes over his penis. This guy was so beautiful. His upper body was so chiseled and soft at the same time. Dark features but still young and boyish. He was too hot so he asked to sit naked bc he also likes to go to nude beaches so all good. He really looked like a Greek god statue. He was the most beautiful naked man I saw in real life. Waxed, brown like caramel and a penis so erect it said “please fuck me now”. I was enjoying this sooo much I just wanted to savour up this moment. I like when the man comes on to me and takes initiative and since it was all this indirect flirting I did not engage and even did not look direct at his penis bc it is bad manners anyways. He just stayed erect, had short strokes and pulls at his dick. He said he could not help himself because of the way I looked and looked so much at my boobs. Then he got right in front of me with his dick 20 cm from my face and asked me to look at it bc he noticed I was avoiding it. The following interaction I found a bit cringy. In Western Europe we don’t like bragging because we are more egalitarians and it is actually cringy to say the following. He said his assets were his muscular body, beautiful face and his large cock (22-23cm) with a very big dickhead. And that it will be the largest I ever had. I said I was indeed amazed but I had bigger. And yes this one guy (42 yo Belgian 5y ago) had like a cock 24 cm and I even could not put my hands around and still had cm’s to spare. I said I drank so much that night it probably numbed the pain from fucking such a big cock. But I squirted 20 times with power against the roof. Like shooting meters up. He had to clean his roof the next day 😅Not in my entire life another guy made me squirt with a fountain. In all the other occasions I am dripping or pushing the cock out. I find comparing cock lengths already very cringe bc it is not that important. So the Greek god said I probably just was so druk I overestimated the length. So he was basically mansplaining why I did not know anything about cock lengths. Yeah. I was there on both occasions. Not him. He just left the impression of the macho culture more prominent in the south and kinda being inexperienced. Ok I let this one pass bc he probably is not out of this inexperience and brat phase in his life. Bc I was probably the same at that age. But before that the chats were really good. Very smart guy and very sweet. I was fantsizing about sucking his cock really slow on the balcony or him jerking off while i play with myself but I missed that he made a proper first move. I like it when guys get closer. Touching me and leaning in for a kiss. The seducing was really good but it was more focused on dangling a carrot and the vibe: look at me I am awesome. But i really like when men take initiative and feeling the moment. That really impresses me, if that makes sense. So I kinda try to get this message across after he says: “touch my cock to see how big it is”. I told him I’d rather have him kiss me or touch me than just jumping to fondeling his dick. We went inside after kissing and touching. He touched my boobs really good. After I sucked his cock and indeed the head was so thicc I could not pass it down my throat. He was already moaning when I did that. In comparison this Belgian guy I just could barely get the head in my mouth. His dickhead could not even make it to the beginning of my throat. I really need to hook up with him again. We are still friends. Anyways we fucked doggy style and I shouted I was coming and he pulled out and stood next to me by the bed and watched me. He said. “Are you done now”, while I was still coming, “because I want to do another position”. This guy had no feeling for timing. He had to leave it in for a longer time until I was done. Also his way of saying things, bit dry and impersonal. But yeah. Young guy, right. I fucked him while on top and I squirted twice but it was not so impressive. You will get why with the following guy. This guy was more focused on himself. The fucking part was not so impressive even though I did come like 3 times. It even did not take that long like 20 mins. It happened 2 nights ago and I really had to remember hard how he came. I sucked him and he said he was probably not going to come. It took him less than 2 minutes to make him come because I had some great feedback of guys that I am really good at blowjobs I wonder why he had to put me down like this. Yeah. Tough audience and bit childish. After that I asked him to play with my boobs while I played with the vibrator bc I had one more orgasm in me. After I came he said: “finally, that took a long time.” After 2 nights after I asked him if he wanted to come by again then he said I know you like to fuck me but i don’t like fucking a lot. It is the communication and lack of manners for me. I just remember the very very hard begging and seducing he did which was the best ever. I just wish he was not so arrogant.

Next evening I had a drink with a 25M French. Very tall like 1m95. I texted him to hurry because this guy was hitting on me. It was the top I wore doing the work for me, I guess. My date said we vibed well and looked good together. We talked like 30’. I liked his vibe as well. He looked rich and posh. But it did not come with that arrogant vibe, he just was classy. Like a cool guy but with style in manners and the way he carried himself. He payed by going to the cash register handeling things directly when ready to go. See. That’s the difference. Exhibit class not arrogance 👏 We sat out on the balcony again and you know the drill. I made my nipples just pop out a bit. He said that this look would be a bit uncomfortable for the people out on the terraces of the restaurants. He pulled my top to cover my tits a bit more. And he did that twice 😅 I made them pop out again. He asked about my tats and both my arms are tatted so easy trick ladies to have your boobs even look thicker. Press your boobs together by showing your both arms next to each other. Thank me later ;) By the second time he said: “I’m already so hard because of that. Let’s go in.” There we kissed and he instantly put his hands on my boobs. He sucked my boobs so well. Mmm I just love when a man does that so well. After that I sucked this dick and I could down that whole thing and he was so enthousiastic about that. His dickhead was not so big as previous guy so I could do it :) after that he fucked me so hard I was biting the pillows. He was soooo big obviously bigger than the former guy it was on the verge of pleasure and pain which I love. The fucking was so deep and hard I had to scream into the pillow, the second time I had it this year. That’s the sex that makes me very happy. Because he is an athlete he went for it like 1,5 h long. I got on top of him and he said he wanted me to make myself come on his dick. So I rode him hard ands squirted hard twice pushing his dick out and drenching his cock and belly. He was also loving it, shouting with me. Yeah, I like a positive motivator in bed. He fucked me so hard in my pussy I had to ask him to fuck my ass now bc my pussy started to hurt and even inner organs. Girls know what I am talking about. He had to take baby steps because his cock was huge. He put me flat on my belly and fucked my pussy again but I crossed my legs so my pussy was so tight he had to fight his way in. I humped him like that and I made him go crazy again. I came again like 2-3 times. Then he fucked me missonary which again made my pussy come. After that he said he loved me. That’s the second time a hook up told me he loved me in less than 7 days. He liked to see my face how I enjoyed bc that made him harder. We finished by fucking in front of the bathroom mirror. Wow it is my new preference of fucking. I could see him, he could see me with my tits out in the mirror and my ass humping his cock in his view. I was jump fucking his cock while almost cry screaming how hard he was fucking me back. He made a vid of this part but his face is on it so still waiting on an edited version. I just so want a remembrance of this one bc it was fucking amazing. He came on my face and boobs. So good. My eyes were red for an entire day. We tried to meet up following day but we just destroyed each other so it was to bed for me at 9pm and he was pretty exhausted too. Second best this year. The best I will post next ;)

• JFL
Reactions: baerr, Alt Number 3 and Vermilioncore
keep updating bro

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and SubhumanForever
You just know the Dalit behind this came atleast 3 times typing this out

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Ascеnd and TechnoBoss