Recorded My female friend RARE honest swiping on women (tinder) women are also judging other foids

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
We were on call today and I had to record this

Jfl and listen to what she says about the women “this one looks like a monkey..etc”

It’s not only us I captured a honest female reaction

@Beastimmung @stunna @Manletmachine @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @BrahminBoss @sinn @IMOGYOU @Lebgfinal

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ElBastardo, Xangsane and 5 others
Not one millisecond

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and IMOGYOU
Even the girls she kinda likes she swipes left

dude hangs on discord 24/7 but still tries to convince us he has friends irl besides his nurse in the ward

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, justinzayn, Magnum Opus and 6 others
dude hangs on discord 24/7 but still tries to convince us he has friends irl besides his nurse in the ward
Nigga watch the video it’s 8pm what else am I supposed to do?

But look how brutally she insults those girls

Nigga watch the video it’s 8pm what else am I supposed to do?

But look how brutally she insults those girls
Nigga every time you mention a "friend" its always some bitch or guy from discord

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ReadBooksEveryday
Nigga every time you mention a "friend" its always some bitch or guy from discord
What am I supposed to record my friends irl?

It’s easier here besides my German friends nobody would understand them speak

This is an absolutely legendary video i don’t usually record disc calls but this is a woman being honest about other girls on tinder

She literally didn’t gaslight anything here and swiped left on all the girls

This is an absolutely legendary video i don’t usually record disc calls but this is a woman being honest about other girls on tinder

She literally didn’t gaslight anything here and swiped left on all the girls
Why would I give a fuck what some bri'ish scank thinks about other women, nothing about this video is legendary.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Why would I give a fuck what some bri'ish scank thinks about other women, nothing about this video is legendary.
Nigga she’s literally swiping on women the same way women swipe on men

She’s pretty cute tho that ugly British accent fucks her up massive

Innit @britishmachine

@Blackgymmax

cage was funny

Is this what Brits sound like 24/7?

No wonder @forevergymcelling has erection problems. How the fuck are you supposed to be horny when bitches sound like these “Owh mate flap up put that dick in me innit”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ROTTING, It'snotover and 1 other person
OP you are a complete loser (not surprising) for even associating with low class femoids. I watched two seconds of the video and that horrendous accent put everything off

One thing tho, the same way those low class subhuman femoid are judging random tinder hoes is how you incels rate random supermodels that y’all have 0 chance with. This the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, It'snotover and Iasacrko
Is this what Brits sound like 24/7?

No wonder @forevergymcelling has erection problems. How the fuck are you supposed to be horny when bitches sound like these “Owh mate flap up put that dick in me innit”
Yeah and she’s not even ugly but that accent is horrible

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What do you expect from a 15 year old kid that accumulated 33k posts in the span of an year JFL

You are the guillable one if you think this nigga has any social skills/ever left his house. I wouldn’t even be surprised if this nigga dropped outta school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 14693 and Iasacrko
Stop bragging on my subhuman ass

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
why the fuck do you only get ugly foids

why the fuck do you only get ugly foids
She’s my friend also u didn’t see her face

I’m not even British, usually it’s just girls seem more interested to talk to me than guys so I have not many guy friends

• Hmm...

I’m not even British, usually it’s just girls seem more interested to talk to me than guys so I have not many guy friends
I meant the girls on tinder JFL

also fuck your avi

Bruh? That’s not my tinder listen to the audio it’s literally my female friend swiping

• +1
nigga have u even read the title? I swear to god it’s like u niggas are on zombie mode

Jfl it’s literally me recording a discord call where my female friend swipes on females on tinder

Bruh? That’s not my tinder listen to the audio it’s literally my female friend swiping
thought it was you
is she lesbian?

Would you fuck these INFP ENTP whores
@HarrierDuBois

you need to download tinder and rep your type

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, ROTTING, Deleted member 31155 and 3 others
thought it was you
is she lesbian?
She’s straight but I asked her if she could swipe in women and since she is intimidate with me and the other on call she gives her true thoughts about the girls 0 gaslighting

• +1
You can tell which one is the cutesy dreamer and which one is the degenerate devils advocate.
Fr lol I hate loud girls the other one is much better

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Wtf kinda shitty accent is that?

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
The girl swiping is a Turkish roastie. No wonder she, she swipes left cause she thinks she is superior.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Jfl and listen to what she says about the women “this one looks like a monkey..etc”

@Beastimmung @stunna @Manletmachine @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @BrahminBoss @sinn @IMOGYOU @Lebgfinal

she feels mogged

Nice voice.

Megan was hot af

JFL at your friend not saying anything at Megan she prolly knew she got fogged to the slums of Liverpool by her

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko