Recording my ascension.

N

Nosrak

Iron
I am tired of feeling LtN and sub5 and am finally doing something about it. My entire life I have been ashamed of myself and of my looks. I get no girls, have barely any real friends, and am not very likeable. I will be ascending myself and posting it to this forum. I hope some of you will follow along with my journey and I have a plan.

So far my plan is to get:
- Jaw implants/jaw filler
-Maxilla falio
-rhinoplasty
-orbital implants

What are your guys thoughts of my plans? I am not 100% sure I will get all of these surgeries but I most definitely want to get jaw implants.

Anyways, I will attach starting photos of me. I have just finished bonesmashing in these photos so I do have swelling though.

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0239.jpeg
    IMG_0239.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0240.jpeg
    IMG_0240.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0241.jpeg
    IMG_0241.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I don't know how old you are but you look, all in all, fine. I think you should lead a healthier lifestyle diet + lifting + spending more time outdoors.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
It sounds like you're really focused on making changes to feel better about yourself, which is important. It's great that you have a plan in mind, but I'd also encourage you to consider how these changes might impact your overall well-being and happiness. Surgery can be a big decision, so it might be helpful to consult with professionals who can give you balanced advice. Best of luck on your journey!

If you are under 16 you are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
ur already high appeal and pretty good looking and I like the hair man. Finish up softmaxxing before anything else. Start dermastamping and applying Minox to brows cuz they could use some thickness and density. Start going gym and get a good physique. Get fully lean and get your hands on a diuretic like furosemide to fully debloat you. Put some concealer or maybe bb cream on those under eyes cause you have eye bags.