Recovery is a major bitch man

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Must’ve fallen asleep twice already and stuck in bed unable to move cus sore. Need to get on some quality deer antler velvet or some kind of steroid that boosts recovery times man !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and moreroidsmoredates
Are you gonna roid?

Are you gonna roid?
Strongly considering it since I’m planning on heading into combat sports with what is left of my youth. All the fighters are on steroids. So; I will be limiting myself if I’m not on the shut myself. I’m just on the fence tbh still. Won’t matter for awhile anyway cus I’m still building my foundation.

Strongly considering it since I’m planning on heading into combat sports with what is left of my youth. All the fighters are on steroids. So; I will be limiting myself if I’m not on the shut myself. I’m just on the fence tbh still. Won’t matter for awhile anyway cus I’m still building my foundation.
You don’t know anything about roids. If i were you, i would educate myself more before taking random stuff.

You don’t know anything about roids. If i were you, i would educate myself more before taking random stuff.
Fek where can I learn more about roids. I just know I want to hop on tren when I’m in better shape.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Fek where can I learn more about roids. I just know I want to hop on tren when I’m in better shape.
You’re retarded if you take tren.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and MonoTBB
Must’ve fallen asleep twice already and stuck in bed unable to move cus sore. Need to get on some quality deer antler velvet or some kind of steroid that boosts recovery times man !
Just get on peptides its way safer and better for your overall body

That's too real, I will go on 10mg of mk677 just for the recovery benefits

That's too real, I will go on 10mg of mk677 just for the recovery benefits
How much is that shut ? And where do you buy it ?

How much is that shut ? And where do you buy it ?
Literally online, I live in Europe so it's easier here idk about you, mk might make you gain weight and bloat, also shouldn't take more then 25mg and if Ur family have history of diabetes take only 10mg, I'm gonna take 10mg every second day to minimise the risk, I have talked with a friend of mine who is roiding and has experience with sarms aswell, but honestly you should either take ostarine or mk677 for recovery as a athlete

Literally online, I live in Europe so it's easier here idk about you, mk might make you gain weight and bloat, also shouldn't take more then 25mg and if Ur family have history of diabetes take only 10mg, I'm gonna take 10mg every second day to minimise the risk, I have talked with a friend of mine who is roiding and has experience with sarms aswell, but honestly you should either take ostarine or mk677 for recovery as a athlete
fek i will take the ultimate risk and do mk677. I need to become the ultimate fighter.

fek i will take the ultimate risk and do mk677. I need to become the ultimate fighter.
Ostarine is better for fighters, but not sure about the side effects, if u take mk do 10mg please and just eat healthy

Ostarine is better for fighters, but not sure about the side effects, if u take mk do 10mg please and just eat healthy
Shitt wasn’t that the stuff Ryan Garcia was on. If it works for him then I will definitely try it out

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB