Rectangle skull is ideal

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Every single good looking guy has a tall angular skull

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Not every single one (O’Pry, Cavill, Meeks, etc don’t) but to have the appeal of a standard white Chad then you kinda do need that, especially the straight forehead, straight temples, straight hairline.

My upper third and cranium are rounded and kinda short like O’Pry, it’s the one drop of black, I have to cut my own hair and hats really help, it’s so unique that only I know how to work with it.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Not every single one (O’Pry, Cavill, Meeks, etc don’t) but to have the appeal of a standard white Chad then you kinda do need that, especially the straight forehead, straight temples, straight hairline.

My upper third and cranium are rounded and kinda short like O’Pry, it’s the one drop of black, I have to cut my own hair and hats really help, it’s so unique that only I know how to work with it.
Yes pretty much your entire face needs to be the same width all around as a male, but it can’t be short because if your face is short you will just look like Minecraft Steve then

• +1
What's the point of talking about the skull shape if I can't change it? There is at least one way to fraud a skull retangular?

• +1
IMG 20240831 001346

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast