Red Alert!

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Easiest countries to pick up girls. Number 7 is a cope tho. ITS NOT OVER. DON'T WASTE YOUR GENES ON A CHINK OR BLACK! YOU CAN GET SCANDIS, LATINA EASILY.
Screenshot 20200509 110256

2 SWEDEN LMFAO

I think this map should be more accurate

Attachments

• Easy country.jpg
    Easy country.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
What the fuck is this random list with no source or context?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Zeta ascended, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
But i'm always quiet curious why Russians/Ukraine women are considered as more open to man, when they are litteraly top model tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Lev Peshkov
But i'm always quiet curious why Russians/Ukraine women are considered as more open to man, when they are litteraly top model tier.
Cuz there's just lots of them I guess. There's like mass pirduced models women and the men often aren't enough cux they're always dying no joke. Best countries IMO to slay is: Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Russia, Finland, Colombia, Brazil. There all my type. P breeding would be with the Scandis like Estonians maybe Polish or Ukrainian slavic but I'm not sure I should waste my genes in the Latin type though Latin half breeds are pretty cool
Lol at shitaly what trash country
Ik hahaha

Cuz there's just lots of them I guess. There's like mass pirduced models women and the men often aren't enough cux they're always dying no joke. Best countries IMO to slay is: Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Russia, Finland, Colombia, Brazil. There all my type. P breeding would be with the Scandis like Estonians maybe Polish or Ukrainian slavic but I'm not sure I should waste my genes in the Latin type though Latin half breeds are pretty cool

Ik hahaha

And which country are you from bro ?

• +1
Russia, its not that I can't get a girl lmao its cuz I'm ugly Lmfaoo

Hopefully, you'll ascend. Is it true that most Russian men are subhumans and not gl ? Are you from a big city btw ? ( Don't say the city so you won't get doxxed btw)

• +1
Hopefully, you'll ascend. Is it true that most Russian men are subhumans and not gl ? Are you from a big city btw ? ( Don't say the city so you won't get doxxed btw)
OK ye, I'm in a large city lmao. And tbh I have a good Fwhr and will be rich soon lmao but tbh most Russian men are handsome not gigachad but easily mainly chsdlite. It doesn't matter tho cuz there kinda shit lovers. It's easy to get Russian girls if your foreign. Did you hear my plan to keep an EE girl?
OK ye, I'm in a large city lmao. And tbh I have a good Fwhr and will be rich soon lmao but tbh most Russian men are handsome not gigachad but easily mainly chsdlite. It doesn't matter tho cuz there kinda shit lovers. It's easy to get Russian girls if your foreign. Did you hear my plan to keep an EE girl?

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and WillVisitGandy

Nop didn't see it buddy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and goat2x
Just go to Brazil and get killed by the mafia theory

• JFL
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
I live there and trust me, no.
Women are too picky. Seriously look at finish girls. Easy to get. Scandis pheno. Ukrainian girls are amazing too. Polish girls are amazing. Russian girls are too. Brazilian is also an option. But lots of you thi k white genes are better
Nop didn't see it buddy
Lol OK. Its a super fancy plan ngl. You go to EE get the prettiest girl there cuz by this point 1 you should've ascended and 2 money maxxed (at least this is my plan lol) I'll go to an EE country (idk I'm stuck atm) and then I'll move to LA with them. Cuz even though there are Chad's there by moving country thud have to stay with me because the LA girls are all pretty much models and it almost means she'll stay with you. This would be like wife tho. So in my 30s. But to slay just do Molly in clubs with girls and ascend and just hookup or move to Colombia.
NSFW Fat ass incel fucks gorgeous Ukrainian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
Oh is it bad now I used to live there it wasn’t all that bad
Literally impossible to get a girlfriend if sub 6 psl. Economy is shit and no future for the young men

• +1
I agree, european countries specially italian women must be diffucult/hypergamous as hell
true
i guess its easier to slay here if u have money tho

• +1